• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Finnegan
994e5a56adbc264ae5b051e5ac264a93.jpg

"At least she remembered to take off her outer clothing thing time... First into the puddle or pool but moment she needs to have a bath she struggles like I'm drowning her..." Finn watches the canine girl play for a moment before he was blinded by Eris... "I-I'm her guardian Eris, its no different than anything I've seen before." he brought her hand down before being drafted for the ceremony...

it was nice, her was by no means a religious sort but... It was nice to see the two bonded so...

Perhaps one day he would have something like that...

Though, he would have to find one who he wanted to be with in that manner...

Hrmm...

Hes met many on his adventures, Hes felt fond for a few as well.. But could he say he had a deep bond in such a way for this...? He felt physically attracted to many, certainly... Even had dalliances he wouldn't kiss and tell about. To be bonded so... It was a tool for some, a proclamation of love for another... He simply never thought of it often...

His foremost thought was always on the horizon.

Did he even have long term goals...?

In the faint moment as the ceremony continued, Finn's thoughts went inward... Continuing to dwell on this lack of direction... He fought, but for what...? What was important to him...?

It... was likely soon time to make such a decision... To go forth and seize it... Perhaps... yes... that letter...

He would... Go to visit her... Regula... Perhaps there he may find council. Find something to hold onto and build upon...

1704186885103.png
Somewhere in the Wilds of the See
Afternoon
Katriel quickly and resolutely grabbed the lantern, looking up at Roger who smirked and gripped it himself, making sure his hand was touching hers. They listened as Eris recited the verse. When the time came, they repeated their parts. "Upon this day I accept that my soul will be bound to Katriel, that we will be reunited in the next life. That even if it takes 1000 years or 1000 more, we will find a path back to one another." "Upon this day I accept that my soul will be bound to Roger Blacklake, that we will be reunited in the next life. That even if it takes 1000 years or 1000 more, we will find a path back to one another." As Eris lit the lantern and concluded the ceremony, Katriel turned to face Roger. "I am so proud to be your bride. I love you, Roger." He smiled and brushed her hair aside. "The honor is mine, my Lady. I love you, too." The two kissed momentarily, before Roger pulled away, giving her a final quick peck on the lips. "We should be mindful of our company. But, once this nonsense is dealt with, you and I can celebrate in private." Katriel blushed and shoved Roger lightly, causing him to laugh. is smile faded though as he looked back at the spring. "Just a few more hours... Oh!" He reached into his coat and produced a small pouch. He reached out, taking Katriel's hand and emptying a small gold ring into it from the pouch. "I had this made for you, but I had imagined a different sort of ceremony at the time. Regardless, this ring is a representation of our union. I would be honored if you would wear it." Katriel, looked the ring over before slipping it onto her finger happily. "I shall treasure it always."

Roger looked at Finn. "Is there anything more you can tell me about what I'll be facing? Anything you want me to ask this fox entity, should I encounter it?" He fiddled with his swords pommel nervously, trying to distract himself from the upcoming task.

The hours pass with Mimi swimming for most of it, stepping out of the spring for a few hours to run around gathering acorns and rocks, which she stacked on the rocks surrounding the spring. Roger sat with Katriel for a while, and took a walk to clear his mind at one point. As he turned to leave, Mimi warned him not to go far and that something was in the area, her expression and demeanor taking on it's vague unsettling atmosphere. She listened and watched the woods intently while he was gone, and for a short while after he returned. Katriel spent the time pouring over the documents one last time, but was unable to uncover anything more. Finally the sun set and the moon began to rise.

Roger stripped to his small clothes and moved to the edge of the spring. Katriel pulled a linen out of her bag and handed it to him. He held it and stepped into the water. "I suppose... once the curse's effect wears off... my body will revert to how it was... So you better make sure I stay covered." He stepped to the center of the pond and looked around for a moment. "So, what I just wait and then I'l-" His words were cut short as he suddenly fell face first into the water. "Roger!" Katriel jumped in and ran to him as Mimi moved over as well. She turned him over and held him up, then looked at Finn. "Is-Is there anything we can do to help him?"

Mentions
Orikanyo Orikanyo
EMIYAman EMIYAman

saxon saxon

Finn
3f754120fc7d354b0d97088053375098.jpg

"Hmm?" Finn was shook from his thoughts, addressed personally. "Ah, the process was more or less... Metaphysical? I was faced with a darkened figure of myself, I did what was to be expected and..." should... should he really... State he punched it? It kinda paints him in a bad light right...? Right...?

...Hmm...

"I sort of got into a... Physical... Altercation..." he cleared his throat. "A dark creature that I subdued and fought, I sort of unloaded my curse onto it." By punching it straight in the face with said cursed arm.

"I believe, that of one uses applicable healing it may help with the dispersal process, as such I'll get in the pool myself for it." With his words he sorta just started stripping straight away. His armor fell to the ground as he was quickly reduced to his small clothes, a white pair of boxers that had a nice heart shaped print upon them here and there. "Alright, lets get in the pool." The man descended into the water, coming up to his waist. "As for the fox... Ask her about the name Karaal, we'll keep watch for whats lurking amongst the place here..." the bare backed man said as he approached Mimi, giving the girl a good splash and a dunk underwater to toy woth the girl... And make certain she was clean of the leaves stuck to her head.

But with the timing... Roger falling flat and Katriel coming in, he kept at atms reach, not that he was going to get close, he was a gentleman after all.

"Keep him steady, Eris, if you would help, we shall see about aiding the pool and Roger... Keep concentrating of a curse breaking spell." Finn let his holy energy seep from him and into the pool. He channeled his magical power to Roger, letting the spell take form and envelope the... man?

Woman?

Woman to man to woman?

Whatever they wanted to be called it was fine.

[Healing B skill used, Cleanse curse]

"He will shake and shudder, keep his head from hitting anything." He spoke to Katriel, as an eye looke to Mimi.

"Do you hear it Mimi? Is it coming?"

New Eris.png
Eris Granstone

D Grade Character

Titles: Human, Priest, Holy Smiter, Hero of The Fae See, Mage, Fae, Spirit of the Battlefield Ally F, Faculty of Celestine F

mentions: StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal Orikanyo Orikanyo EMIYAman EMIYAman

Abilities/cooldown/Actions
  • Consecrated Ground - Barrier F, Selective Magic F, Magic E, Magic Range E, Magic Area of Effect F, Spell Duration F, Religion E, Divine Affinity F, Healing E, Energized E, Focus E- The ground within 10 feet of the point selected become sacred ground for 1 hour. The caster erects a barrier; it takes the form of a church, and allies with minor wounds are healed or prolonged from death. While the caster can select those, who can pass through the barrier. - Grade E - 0 Post Cooldown

1. Used Consecrated Ground

Once the ceremony had concluded Eris blew out the lantern and started to pack the lantern and the red cloth back into her pack neatly. Taking great care as she gently folded the cloth before sliding it in besides the lantern. With a small sigh, she stood up and set her pack off to the side as she looked back over at the pool. Though by the looks of it Roger almost got carried away with the rest of them here, which Eris gave an awkward smile as he was pulled back to his senses. I do wonder what is up with this pool for what it does it seems to come with a rather high risk. Did a god create this pool or something else? Maybe the location holds the power? Hmmm, something to look into later I suppose. She thought to herself as Finn was starting to talk about the pool and the process.

Eris over the next couple of hours could feel the atmosphere change, which instinctively caused her to keep her guard up and her quarterstaff close by. She hadn't expected a place that could heal something like this to be so foreboding. Though to what end she couldn't tell, she also didn't want to be surprised by something either, but at least from what she could tell the spring only seemed to heal those affected with a curse of some kind.
Does that mean whatever it is feasting on the curses to get stronger? But again, is this a god, a demon or something else entirely? Many questions raced through her mind as she pondered what exactly was going on here.

However, after some time she let out a sigh taking her boots off and sitting next to the edge of the pool with her quarterstaff within reach. She watched as Katriel went back over the notes she had found. Though at this point she wasn't entirely sure what was going to happen and Roger seemed to be determined to step into the pool. So if there was something dangerous here they were already in danger. As the sun went down Eris kicked her feet around in the pool watching as Finn splashed water around eventually resting her elbows on her thighs and her head in the palms of her hands as she watched.

When Roger fell face-first into the pool Eris shot up as the others rushed over to him looking around at the area around them. When she heard Finn call her name she nodded and quickly doffed her priest garments, revealing a black shirt with a collar that went up to the middle of her neck and short shorts that were puffy and reached upper part of her mid thigh. She then grabbed her quarterstaff and went to assist the others with helping Roger stay up.

She then started to chant, “Book of Icarus verses 16-20, in the beginning, there was nothing, weary travelers rest upon my gentle light. The faithful shall never want for protection, for I am the church and maker of holy ground. The foundation is my very soul; I consecrate this ground!” As she erected her barrier around the ground to add another layer of protection.

1704269980164.png
Early Night
Mimi looked to Finn when he questioned her, shaking her head as she helped hold Roger up. "No, it's not near right now." Katriel looked between the two slightly terrified. "Wh-What? Is there something dangerous arou-?" Her question was interrupted as Roger began to convulse. Eris's consecrated ground created a shimmering wall around the pool, the light and image of which was reflected all around them by the water. Katriel cradled his head against her as Mimi and Eris held his sides up. Finn's healing seemed to ease his shaking slightly.

Mimi's ears folded and something inside her responded to Roger's situation. His shaking slowed and he laid still breathing gently. Katriel let out a sigh of relief. "Thank the gods... Do you think that's the worst of it?" Mimi cocked her head slightly. "When Finn did it, he only shook one time, but it lasted lon-" Roger suddenly coughed sending a spray of blood into Mimi, causing Katriel to scream as small red specks began to cover the linen. The Desert Elf began to use some of her own chanting while holding him.

A moment later he calmed again, a change suddenly over coming his body. His hair began to lengthen and he began to decrease in height, becoming more slender and curved under the linen. Katriel looked to Finn hopeful. "This means he succeeded right? The curse is broken?" As he continued to change, his hair suddenly began to turn white and strange markings began to appear around his eyes and lips. "Wh-What's is this? What's happening?" Two large white ears rose from his head and slowly he began to stir. The figures eyes opened, it's red irises moving immediately to Finn as a wicked grin crossed it's face. "Finn Nightarant. I am happy to meet you once more." Katriel shrieked and dropped them into the pool.

Sa'Roka-Lord Bara 1-Edit.png

Mentions:
Orikanyo Orikanyo
saxon saxon
EMIYAman EMIYAman

New Eris.png
Eris Granstone

D Grade Character

Titles: Human, Priest, Holy Smiter, Hero of The Fae See, Mage, Fae, Spirit of the Battlefield Ally F, Faculty of Celestine F

"I don't know if something dangerous is around, but the atmosphere here would probably say-" Eris replied but was cut off as she shifted her focus to the convulsing Roger. She kept her grip on him until he finally started to settle down. Eris looked up and around as her free hand tightened around her quarterstaff as her eyes shifted from each group member. The fact that Roger started to convulse was concerning, though she had been told it was possible. However, with the atmosphere and the shaking, that didn't seem like a regular thing.

Eris looked over to Mimi as her ears drooped and returned her attention to the surrounding area. "There might be worse, though those two would know far more than what I know about the place-" Eris paused for a moment as Mimi said Finn shook once but it lasted a while. Is it because Finn and I are using healing magic? Or is there something else that was different to the last time they were all here. She thought to herself as she bit on her lower lip as her eyes grew wider. "Mimi, what exactly happened last time, what was different between then and now?" Eris quickly asked Mimi as the blood and the transformation started.

As the transformation took hold and the body's shape changed, the curse seemed to be undone. However, as the hair lengthened and then turned white, the markings then appeared. Eris really didn't like what she was seeing. Based on Katriel's reaction, this wasn't something she was used to, which meant that this probably wasn't Roger's original form. As the eyes stirred and looked toward Finn and then spoke.

Eris didn't waste a moment as she put herself between the fox entity and Finn. "Not one step forward, something isn't right here, and that look is less convincing. You won't touch him or anyone else here now; give that body back!" Eris demanded as her black garments were now soaked from the water. Whatever this was in front of her there wasn't anything benevolent about the matter.

Finn
80f6092616bf37303a4d3c2b4e1edfa0.jpg

"Stop." He barked to the others, holding up a hand. His eyes focused on the woman who had taken the place of Roger... He looked her over for a moment, but then stepped forwards, moving past Eris who blocked his path. "Ra'Soka, I imagine you have an explanation for taking Roger's place... Or... whatever Roger's feminine name is...?" He looked at Katriel woth a slight shrug, his approach towards the woman was not slowed till he was before her.

"But... I have to say.... It is good to see you again..." yep, he couldn't help it, both hands started to rub her fluffy ears almost immedately. "S-so soft..." his hands descended to the sides of her face, staring deeply into the crimson eyes. "So beautiful... Like three lovely rubies..." transfixed, the knight could do naught but stare... Was.. this what it felt...like?

His heart was beating hard, his face flushed red...

Was...

Was this...

Love at first sight!?!?!

Wait she had Roger's body.

But she was...

"Such beauty...."

1704653153732.png
Early Night
The figure splash into the pool, sinking beneath the surface before standing up and coughing, spitting water. As she collected herself, Eris took a defensive position and made her demand of the woman. "Eh?! I just got here and you want to send me back? People are less friendly than I remember." She wrung the water out of her hair as Finn approached, her mouth forming her fanged grin once more was he touched her gently. "Yes, yes, I have reasons, though they are fading from my mind quickly. Like dreams. The young man-" Katriel stepped forward a look of anger and fear on her face. "Roger! His name is Roger, regardless of the form his body takes. What did you do to him, witch?!" Sa'Roka flinched away and looked between the three of them. "I-I am trying to explain, if you would but give me a moment." A sudden growling came from behind her, and she turned slowly to see Mimi baring her fangs and snarling viciously with her fists clenched. "What did you do to Roger?! I want Roger!" Sa'Roka stumbled back against Finn with her arms held up defensively in front of her. "I-I have done nothing, he gave it to me!"

A look of shock crossed Katriel's face as she heard the words. "Wh-What...? No... Liar! Roger would not willingly abandon me! He would have come back!" Sa'Roka shook her head. "He couldn't. The trial is intense and most do not survi-" Katriels hands clasped her mouth in horror as she gasped, but Sa'Roka interrupted her before she could say anything. "He is not dead! But he was losing, badly. Without my intervention, most do. I was late arriving on the scene and he was already wounded by the time I consumed the curse. Finn Nightarent is the only one I did not intervene immediately on. Watching him was entertaining and he showed much promise." She looked up at him with a predator's smile, before Katriel stomped in the water. "Hey, cut that out. What happened?" Sa'Roka snapped back to the story. "He was in a sorry state. Returning in his condition would not have been good. High chance of dying. But not returning was just as disastrous. A body needs a soul to survive, or it withers away. We spoke for a long time, he told me things of the outside world and the people he brought with him. He told of me of his beautiful wife he called her, I assume he meant you, yes?" Sa'Roka points at Mimi, who is still snarling and fuming at her, before continuing. "He said several great heroes had accompanied him, Heroes who had saved the See, yes. Finn's name I recognized, but the other.. what was it.. Ares? That must be you, with your strong Elf features." He points at Katriel, before turning to Eris. "So are you the excitable brat that's fun to tease? Finn's little sister, yes? Yes, that must be it. He asked about someone... Sister Karaal... The name means something to me... I remember it, but I do not know why.. I do not think that is what I am, I am Sa'Roka.... He did not want to disappoint you all, did not want to disappear. I offered to take his place to give him time to recover. In exchange, I would take this body and inform you that he is still waiting, yes, recovering, until he can rejoin you. I did not do anything he was opposed to, I did not harm him."

Katriel was quiet for a moment before speaking again. "So he can be saved...?" Sa'Roka nodded and smiled nefariously. "I am proof that one can move between the spaces, yes. Though this circumstance was quite abnormal, I am not sure how such a thing might be replicated." Katirel nodded and wiped her eyes, fiddling with the ring on her finger. "Then that is enough. I will find a way. Though this is an obstacle, it is still on the path to making things better for Roger. Thank you, Finn, Eris, Mimi. You have done much for us both, even if things did not go as intended. You, Sa'Roka, was it? Odd name for one as sinister in appearance as yourself... but thank you as well, if all is as you say." The being nodded and huffed between her fangs happily as Katriel continued. "I will travel to Aslan once more and see what more I can learn, maybe head to Bishri next. I won't stop until Roger is back. If you need to reach or learn anything more, please let me know. I will stay here for a while before I leave."

Sa'Roka looked up at Finn her red eyes locked on his as she smiled.
"So we are going, yes? I have much I want to see, Finn Nightarent. Where will you take me next?" Mimi continued to shake and fume in fury as she stared at Sa'Roka with Finn.

Mentions:
Orikanyo Orikanyo
saxon saxon
EMIYAman EMIYAman

New Eris.png
Eris Granstone

D Grade Character

Eris held her ground as the three-eyed woman stood there and heard Finn over her shoulder. Not taking her eyes off the woman until Finn had walked in front of her, Eris attempted to reach out and try to grab him but just missed. Her normal happy expression was much more serious and grim at the moment. Finn, you dummy, you don't know a thing about whatever just happened and you going to blatantly walk up to her? She thought to herself as she tightened her grip on her staff, the look of the woman, while Eris had to admit, was pretty by some standards. But there was still many questions that needed to be answered and as of right now she was an unknown.

For all Eris knew, this was the pool of some evil deity that they had just unleashed, and the fact Finn was now between her and the being was concerning. Had Finn not gotten in the way, she would have brought down all her holy might on the being. As several people shouted for Roger to come back and the new arrival explained that she had done nothing to Roger, Eris slightly relaxed her stance. Though as the woman backed against Finn, Eris felt her heart skip a beat or two as there was slowly a firing starting in her not-so-ample chest. What is this? Am I just angry or is there more to all of this? Eris thought for a moment as she clenched her jaw.

As the story was explained, Eris became much more tense than before;
that shouldn't be possible; the cycle is in place for a reason. One cannot simply switch souls and bodies on a whim. What damage could that cause to the soul that is left behind? To wonder in the dark? The risk of corruption is strong? Not to mention I don't know if that soul could even be guided. Eris was very much zoned out and was focusing on the new arrival. When her name was mentioned, she looked annoyed at the woman as she was called the little sister. Apparently, Roger hadn't done an outstanding job of explaining who was who.

In her eyes this was heresy of the highest regard, the cycle could be broken, and what consequences would that have? Eris knows from the scriptures the first demons and monsters came from corrupted souls that didn't return to the light or were judged to be unworthy. But did this one instance break the cycle or has this just been a single soul that is not going to be lost? There were many more questions that ran through her head.

"For the record I'm Eris, and the one growling at you is the little sister," Eris stated as she approached the woman and looked her dead in the eyes. "Eris Granstone, Priestess of the Godess Holfeel, Hero of Courage, Hero of the Holy Fae See. I have pledged my love to Finn and him alone, so if you so much as hurt him or touch a single hair on his head the wrong way, there will be consequences," Eris concluded very calmly however, her eyes cemented her conviction and there was a fire in her chest brining her free hand to her chest. If that be jealousy or annoyance she didn't know. But at the very least she didn't trust this being.

Finn
76860d019770cbf0abe537d8e4197615.jpg

"i see... So.. Roger needs time to recouperate... And will need a body... It could be possible to produce one through magic...? it'd be a process no doubt..." then... Eris burst... She... She said quite abit there... And... Wait what was that last part? he didn't hear a single thing about... Love. he didn't hear anything about that before, how could she just launch that outta nowhere!! What should he do!? What should he say!? She was cute sure but- but-

"Eris! please, thats very much enough! We barely know each other!" he spat, looking shocked and uncertain of when this popped up!

"its... its time for everyone to calm down and take a breath, we know Roger is abit stubborn, and this all fits into something they'd do. If its all true, theres no harm or foul, lets take a breath and calm, down." the man tried to turn the situation down abit, even though he was certain this was a keg about to blow any second...

"Oh stars help me..." his hand planted on Ra'Soka's shoulder coming to the side of the woman. "For the sake of keeping all peace, she will be under my protection. I'll do my best to keep Ra'Soka, and Roger's body, safe. Until we can find a answer that we can all be happy with. Roger will not be abandoned, and none of us will start fighting alright?" the blonde knight did his best.

...And in truth he.. Somewhat felt... A need to be away from this place for abit.

"Lets... take time... Rest, and think of things to do and whats come to pass... I'm.. Certain if Roger could see us he'd be laughing at us... So.. Please.."

1704872405481.png
Night
Sa'Roka backed away from Eris's accusations, pushing herself against Finn. She looks to Mimi, then back to Finn, before returning her confused gaze to Eris. "But she's not even Human. I have no intentions of hurting anyone. I've been kept away for millennia, I want to see what the world has become, I want to eat food. Curses do not taste good." She grins again at Eris, a look of sinister playfulness on her face.

As Finn pulls her aside and steps between them, she huffs haughtily and folds her arms. "I have done nothing!... But fine, I will abstain from picking fights." Mimi stares at her coldly, but stops growling and softens her look to one of untrusting annoyance. She slowly approaches Sa'Roka and sniffs, before covering her nose. "She doesn't smell good..." Sa'Roka scowls at the Wolf Girl but says nothing.

Mentions:
Orikanyo Orikanyo
saxon saxon
EMIYAman EMIYAman

New Eris.png
Eris Granstone

D Grade Character

Eris looked over at Finn and rolled her eyes as he replied back to her. Folding her arms across her chest, she puffed out her cheeks a little bit. "But, is it not something that I can freely give?" Eris replied as she took a few steps forward and stopped to look between the two of them. "Besides, the ladies were talking," She pointed out with a slight hint of scolding in her voice. She then returned her attention to the new arrival, there was still many unknowns such as how a feat like this was even possible. But there was a time and a place for that and for some reason or another Finn felt compelled to bring her along.

Though Eris couldn't tell if it was from curiosity or based on the last encounter that he had with the devil? Spirit? Deity? "Plus who isn't calm here? I think we are all calm no?" Eris stated as she shifted her gaze slightly to Finn and then to Mimi and Katriel who Eris hadn't heard from in a minute. Which probably meant that she was deep in thought. But that was neither here nor there at the moment. Taking a deep breath, she continued to watch the new arrival.

"Would you care to explain how you ended up trapped in a pool?" Eris inquired as she brought her hands up to her temples, ignoring the grin for now. The fact that Mimi was still watching her closely probably wasn't a good sign. "I won't do anything unless she does, but I don't trust her," Eris concluded as she met the woman's gaze. There was still much left to be seen and Eris wasn't about to let some body switcher just roam free.

Finn
(No picture am tired)

"...Tsk..." the man gritted his teeth, going to put on his armor... Dismissed l8ke that... Gods... How that just filled him with indignance... Eris, so sweet before now spits on him... In the same breath as proclaiming love?

Gah... Why couldn't this have been simple!?

He just wanted to free amd pet the fluffy fox... now shes in Roger's body and now is...

She was beautiful, certainly...

Should he be ever more concerned... They are right to be so...

How would they even get Roger a body...? Or... Ra'Soka a new one? Gods he just woshed this could have been simple! Why so many stupid loops to jump through!?!?! All this just pissed him off...With armor equiped, Finn came back to the pool, not regarding Eris at this moment...

"...Can we even talk with Roger...? If so we could confirm it... Some sort of communication with him..." he was back to the side of the fox woman, making a point of not looking at the priestess.

1689744576258.png
Night
Sa'Roka looked from Eris to Mimi and back to Eris. "I do not think we are all calm, I thik someof us are very much giving off auras of hostility." Eris's question made Sa'Roka cock her head and stare blankly for a moment. "I... I do not know how I came to be trapped in that realm... I have always been there as much as I can remember... But I also know it wasn't where I belonged... Like I came from somewhere else, but I have no memories of such a thing." Sa'Roka turned and looked to Finn. "I do not know if we can speak to Roger. Before, I never heard anyone or anything until they arrived into that place. That is why I was not prepared when you showed up. why I was not when Roger showed up. I am not even sure how you came to be there, but every one who did so had a curse. None of us are cursed, so I do not believe we can go to speak with him now. Even if we were to do so, whoever went would have to pass the trial alone, as I am no longer there to aid them." Mimi squinted and stared at her intently, unease still on her face. "Did you hurt Roger?" Sa'Roka raised and waved her hands defensively once more, looking leadingly at Finn, yet somehow still like she was thinking unpleasant things. "I did nothing to him! Why does no one believe me? Finn, when we met before, did I not assist you and then speak pleasantly with you? Why should I have done things different now? He told me about all of you, that is how I knew you. He did not want his body to become a shadow here, did not want it to hurt anyone or to perish in the other realm. I wanted to see you and see this world. We made a deal. The alternative was he perished and I stay trapped." Katriel sat quietly listening to everything being said, before speaking. "I don't know whether or not we should trust her, but she's right. None of us are cursed and even if we were, it wouldn't be enough to get Roger back. So the only way there is a chance of Roger returning is if she's telling the truth. So I'll believe her, for my own sake. The answer doesn't lie here, now. I'll return once I have a plan."

Finn
images (8).jpeg

"This interrogation is over Eris." Finn straightened himself, he was not about to let this go any further. "Its as she said when I met her, and if it weren't for her the shadow would have continued. I would not have even continued this search or investigation if I had deemed the spirit within evil, it is unfortunate how this occured, but, we have a new goal to be done." Finn was no speaking with strength and intent in his words, he was no backing down now nor letting his friend step over him.

"I shall propose this, if all Ra'Soka says is true, and I believe it to be; we are in need of a body for Roger, one cursed and ethically sourced. For Roger would allow no less with such a heart he has. The Duchy has mages aplenty, and researched many things. Not to mention the curious nature of this situation is likely to bring a few who have thoughts on how to solve the issue. Roger will have to recover, and this pool only works at a Full Moon.

As such, we must dedicate our efforts, finding a body, having it with a minor curse as to not harm Roger any further, and have Roger return to the unoccupied body. I would rather not excise anyone from their body even for a friend, no matter how foul the person...

We should look into alternatives, study, search, perhaps even find artificial means." Finn thought about this... His adventures have brought him far.. The many strange places... There must be an answer not damning.

"But there is naught we can do now... Let us rest, breath, and consider options.." he eyed the moon above them, shining brightly. "If its true, we should honor Roger's wosh and have Ra'Soka experience this new world. I shall keep her safe.

We all have thoughts on how to continue, perhaps we should focus on this instead, instead of jumping to violence and hostility." A sharp eye narrowed to Eris, before he placed a hand on the fox woman's shoulder.

"Mimi, we've traveled together alot huh, but you've always been a great friend. If you don't want to follow on this adventure, its okay. I assure you no matter that at a call or letter i'll be by your side in a heartbeat

You've immense potential, and are a stalwart friend. If you want to come with me, i'll gladly have you still." His smile was warm now, one full of love... A true big brotherly love. "We'll see about your head... These dreams you've been having... Or, you can do that yourself, your a smart woman, strong and brave... I've no doubt you'll succeed if you want." He didn't want to drag her around the world, he wanted her to have a choice... Her own adventure... Not his whims.

New Eris.png
Eris Granstone

D Grade Character

"Says the ones with the sinister aura," Eris replied as she sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. The greater concern was the fact that she had no idea how she ended up there. For all they knew they just unleashed something that the gods themselves locked away. The laws of this world were seemingly coming undone in Eris's mind; the fact that a soul took another body wasn't completely normal but within the reason of this world. The fact that it was occupied a moment ago was the concerning part. But at this point, there didn't seem to be much they could do. Eris could send the thing back, but it's probably not the smartest move in this situation.

Eris looked to Katriel as she spoke, though once again, Eris couldn't fault her for her logic. She once again folded her arms across her chest and closed her eyes until she heard Finn's voice speak again. So many questions that couldn't be answered. "This wasn't an interrogation; all I did was demand Roger back and say if she hurts anyone, there will be problems," Eris paused for a moment. "I'm not chanting, nor are my scriptures opened; so far, violence has happened," Eris responded as she kept her arms folded across her chest. However, the fact he was talking about bodies and finding cursed individuals who have since passed on was concerning.

"You cannot blame us for jumping to conclusions; you met her before, but none of us have. If you saw a sudden change in appearance, would you not become defensive and prepare for a potential fight? So, place yourself in the shoes of someone who hasn't met her or seen her. But that is beside the point," Eris stated calmly before she made her way to the edge of the pool where her robes were and pulled herself out. She wrung out her shirt and shorts momentarily before picking up her robes.

"But, until this matter is resolved, it looks like I'm along for the ride. I wont lay a finger on her or harm her unless she gives me a reason to simple as that. BUT, really there are two matters that need to be dealt with, the many minds issue and this one," Eris stated as she relented as there was more important things to do.

1705565616897.png
Night
With a tenuous truce reached, the group headed on their way. They stayed the night in Meranzon's cottage, the old Elf raising a fuss at their presence, though something about his demeanor betrayed his joy at seeing Finn and Mimi again. The following morning, Finn, Eris, Mimi, and Sa'Roka continued their journey, bidding farewell to Katriel for now, who remained with Meranzon. With new goals in mind and a new member in tow, they journeyed back through the wilds, toward friends and civilization. As they left the clearing, the clear warm morning air was filled with the bickering of Mimi and Sa'Roka, and a large familiar presence watched them through the trees.

End: For Fox Sake

Mentions:
Orikanyo Orikanyo
saxon saxon
EMIYAman EMIYAman

Results Screen
Narrator Recommendations:
The goal of this RP was to free Sa'Roka and gain her as an asset for Finn.

Eris
Optional Title - [Ordained] - Character has performed a marriage and is identified as one may perform such rites.
Narrator A Grade Reward - [Area Knowledge] E - The character is familiar with the western edge of the Grand Duchy and the Eastern edge of the West Empire, and the border between them.
Narrator A Grade Reward - Magic D to Magic B - Eris's devotion to her goddess and practices has granted her more power in return, so that she might continue to carry on her work.

Finn
Optional Title - [Champion of Good] - Character has defended those who are typically judged quickly and harshly, choosing to see the good inside them over the prejudice of others.
RP Reward - [Sa'Roka's Favor] C - Finn has helped free Sa'Roka from her confines, gaining her favor and interest. She will ssist and travel with Finn when able and he is willing.
Narrator A Grade Reward - [Area Knowledge] E - The character is familiar with the western edge of the Grand Duchy and the Eastern edge of the West Empire, and the border between them.

Kristina
Optional Title - [Wolf at Heart] - Character has responded to others like her, showing she will never truly be free of her animal instincts.

Mimi
Optional Title - [Wolf at Heart] - Character has responded to others like her, showing she will never truly be free of her animal instincts.

Last edited:
Isekai Hell Grade

EMIYAman EMIYAman Orikanyo Orikanyo StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal saxon saxon

Rp ran a little long, but it does feel nice to have a completed chapter in what seems to be a multiparter. I appreciate the adventurey aspects and the attempt at running combat with the rules. The math being neatly tucked away so the roleplay felt more roleplayy and less a math sheet each round. Some folks dump all the numbers on the page and it feels like stuff that should be hidden so the narration can flow better. Numbers are not excuse to write less story, so I'm glad this rp didn't take that approach. Little confused with the sa/ra'soka/roka since it seems like both names are being used.

Aftermath
N/A

Rewards

Finn - 59pts
Optional Title acquired - [Do-Gooder] - character can't seem to help themselves but get involved in other people's problems. Npcs are quicker to take advantage of character's good nature and those truly in need will be quicker to ask character for help. No good deed goes unpunished. Perhaps helping others enough will result in a good harvest eventually.
optional asset acquired - [Sa'Roka's Favor] C - Finn has helped free Sa'Roka from her confines, gaining her favor and interest. She is willing to assist Finn from time to time.
optional skill acquired - [Area Knowledge Jevathea's Pass] E - The character is familiar with the western edge of the Grand Duchy and the Eastern edge of the West Empire, and the border between them. Add 14pts to earned and spent if skill is taken.

Mimi - 105pts
optional title acquired - [Animal at Heart] - Character has responded to others like her, showing she will never truly be free of her animal instincts.

Eris - 103pts
Optional Title acquired - [Ordained] - Character has performed a marriage and is identified as one may perform such rites.
optional skill acquired - [Area Knowledge Jevathea's Pass] E - The character is familiar with the western edge of the Grand Duchy and the Eastern edge of the West Empire, and the border between them. Add 14pts to earned and spent if skill is taken.
optional skill upgrade acquired - Magic D to Magic B - add 14pts to earned and spent if taken.

Partial Rewards
Kristina - 32pts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back