• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy FRICTION [m//]

The army of the Empire of Brecan invades the Kingdom of Eatheahan and it's capital Esha.
The prince of Eatheahan Osbert Teodor Warrick flees on the eve of his nations fall, with the
clothes on his back, a sack of coin, and the only person he trusts his assassin.

Prince (me) / Assassin (you)
Male / Male
150 - 600 word posts
PM if interested

The invading "Empire of Brecan" is more of your classic clockwork style steampunk, industrial feeling.
While Kingdom of Eatheahan is more of your mystic lightwork, whimsy kind of steampunk.
c6ec0d3b517ee775a6184a6513dd2eec.jpg

cc72fbfbb1fffc2ac998689d982a7bc4.jpg

Last edited:
I'm unfamiliar with the concept, but would I be wrong in thinking this would be similar to H.G. Wells' War of the Worlds?

I'm unfamiliar with the concept, but would I be wrong in thinking this would be similar to H.G. Wells' War of the Worlds?
I would say yes you'd be wrong, but I've never read it and I don't care to compare to literature I know shit all about.

edit: from youtube videos it seems like a very dystopic manVSmachine take so, yeah no, not like that novel at all.

I'm very interested in roleplaying gay material with you, are there any materials I should study before committing myself or is it okay that I really don't know anything about this type of plot?

I might be interested c:
Who would you be playing, the prince or the assassin?

I might be interested c:
Who would you be playing, the prince or the assassin?
Prince, I like the superior/subordinate dynamic and would enjoy if the assassin character were a bit buffer (umm, Captain America kinda buff if I had to give a reference @____@), instead of a lanky, skinny fella.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back