• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ciarankyl

It's been a while since I last roleplayed, I've became more and more interested in it again the last couple of days and I decided that I wanted to give it a shot again. I roleplayed a lot when I was 11-14 years old and then it became an off and on thing for me again, I enjoy writing and coming up with new ideas. Things that interest me the most are supernatural, horror and psychological based. I don't really enjoy romantic roleplaying as I get too attached to the lovey dovey stuff but sometimes I would(though I only really do gay male relationships as I am a gay male). I also do like like roleplaying actual people, and when [people roleplay characters from a fandom- but make them act and talk completely different than how they actually do, so in other words I prefer original characters.

I can't really think of anything good at the moment as it is 6:22am and I have not slept yet, so message me if you would like to talk about a plotline or idea or anything in general, i'm down for supernatural, paranormal, magic, harry potter(not harry's time), the seven deadly sins, vampires, demons, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back