• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

"You're shoulder is in pain? Would you like me to shoot you in the foot to distract you from the pain in your shoulder?"

That is Delaware's version of a painkiller.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]Seems.... effective.

[/QUOTE]
Indeed. It is the only cure for shiznoness.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Man. . Delaware is one hard ass.
Yeah......

Good day, though it is highly recommended that I get acquainted with fellow writers at the moment, I must currently prioritize catching up with running events so I can be made fully aware of situations in the past, present or future that may or may not affect my time here.

As such, I request a hold of open dialogue until such priorities have been met. Thank you for your cooperation, have a wonderful day.

So, fair warning, I may have restricted internet use over this weekend. So, in light of that, if I'm not online and someone wants to move something along regarding my characters, they have rights to bunny (take control) of my characters.

@Daimao Has the rights to post for Nebraska.

@Mockingbird Has the rights to post for Oklahoma.

@1stLt HChurch and @Huntrey Have the rights to post for either character should they wish.

I'm not positive if this will have to come into play, but if it does I won't have the chance to warn you all about it. So, if I don't make another OOC post saying otherwise by 5 pm my time (an hour and a half from this post), assume that I'm going to be on very minimally this weekend. By that, I mean maybe 9 pm to 11 pm EST both today and Saturday, and not at all on Sunday until at least 10 pm.

@Shadowborn Omen

I doubt we will have to resort to moving or using your characters, but if we find they need to be moved it will be limited and just to place or position where they don't need to be used before you get back. That and if we use your characters then we will stick to their personality and abilities completely, so thank you for trusting them to us and other users.

I wouldn't trust them to anyone that I didn't believe to be able to accurately represent their personalities and actions.

Especially Oklahoma, he's... Special.

TheAncientCenturion said:
@GrieveWriter Love the entire quirk you gave Wisconsin, the Game Show host theme is something that looks like it could neatly fit into RvB.
@GrieveWriter I can feel Oklahoma playing along with the Game Show Host thing a lot already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back