• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

I had a little break where I distanced myself from everyone I knew who RPd and ever since I’ve felt so guilty about it I never got back into it and now don’t have the creative drive. Too tired all the time.
Damn, that's a shame. I'd love to do it with you again.

Time is weird isn’t? I remember checking this thread when I was in 8th grade and now I’m a college student. Jeez time flies.

So, long time no talk lol. I just saw this and remembered all the good times on this thread
And...uh...my younger internet persona. Jeez the cringe was real with me lol. Anyways, even if no one sees this I just wanted to say thank you all for all those chaotic and fun memories :)

So, long time no talk lol. I just saw this and remembered all the good times on this thread
And...uh...my younger internet persona. Jeez the cringe was real with me lol. Anyways, even if no one sees this I just wanted to say thank you all for all those chaotic and fun memories :)
I was just thinking about this thread the other day!
And yeah. But we were all cringe, so it’s cool. These were some good times!

I was just thinking about this thread the other day!
And yeah. But we were all cringe, so it’s cool. These were some good times!
Heyoooo!
Yeah lol! Like despite many things *stares at younger self* I consider these days to be some of the best times. The stuff we got into was hilarious

these were the good old days

WHEN THE WORLD MADE SENSE

I'm glad to hear that you've got as many fond memories of this as I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back