• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

I lost both of my characters too, buuut... That's a good thing for me! A fresh start with characters that don't feel like rip-offs.

What are our thoughts on using non-Halo images for the armor? I know that Project Freelancer was constantly testing prototypes with their Agents, so it is plausible that someone would be decked out in something not seen in the Halo franchise. It's slightly less plausible for UNSC soldiers, but there are ways that it could still work out, I guess. I dunno. What do you guys say?

I personally am okay with it, but I think it should look Halo-esque. That is, it should be a human fitting suit of power armor with a bulkier design. I dunno, I think you know what I mean. I personally have nothing against using non-Halo armor, as long as it doesn't look out of place.

If you ever responded on skype, you'd know I feel the exact same. It's been hard to get into any RP for me, lately.

Something with a group of people I like? Sure. I'm down.

When does the next season start, anyways?

If you ever responded on skype, you'd know I feel the exact same. It's been hard to get into any RP for me, lately.

Something with a group of people I like? Sure. I'm down.

When does the next season start, anyways?
CENTURION. I NEVER THOUGHT I'D BE SO HAPPY SEEING YOU AND YOUR FILTHY, TRAITOR, DEGENERATE ARMY AGAIN.

How's things?

CENTURION. I NEVER THOUGHT I'D BE SO HAPPY SEEING YOU AND YOUR FILTHY, TRAITOR, DEGENERATE ARMY AGAIN.

How's things?
. . Wait.

I WAS A TRAITOR HERE TOO?

In my Game of Thrones RP I was the bastard Prince, both in game and in the OOC chat. . .

Look. It's been twoooo years! I forget a lot of our 1500+ page spamming!

. . Wait.

I WAS A TRAITOR HERE TOO?

In my Game of Thrones RP I was the bastard Prince, both in game and in the OOC chat. . .

Look. It's been twoooo years! I forget a lot of our 1500+ page spamming!
Yeah, you were the traitor king! And I was maybe loyal to you maybe loyal to Hunt... it was never really put down pat. Although Mock and I DID create a torture guild.

Assailant Assailant Scottybird Corvus Scottybird Corvus AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 Shadowborn Omen Shadowborn Omen TheAncientCelt TheAncientCelt 1stLt HChurch 1stLt HChurch MockingXbird MockingXbird Daimao Daimao

Alright, so I know Assai, Darth, Avid, Dai are in; how bout the rest of y'all? I know it's been a damn long time, but I need an rp and thought I might do something I already love

Don't forget Ian Temero Ian Temero . He's been asking me every time he sees me what the status is on getting this rebooted.

Assailant Assailant , Hibiscus Hibiscus , the power armor design I was thinking of was this:
9280fce98035847dd363f39a9db790c2.jpg

Obviously, this is for Louisiana.

Also, Huntrey, I'll PM you an idea I had for a change to Seer. You might decide against it, but it would compliment him well, and it even makes sense from the perspective of the UNSC needing better weapons to fight the Freelancers.

Don't forget Ian Temero Ian Temero . He's been asking me every time he sees me what the status is on getting this rebooted.

Assailant Assailant , Hibiscus Hibiscus , the power armor design I was thinking of was this:
9280fce98035847dd363f39a9db790c2.jpg

Obviously, this is for Louisiana.

Also, Huntrey, I'll PM you an idea I had for a change to Seer. You might decide against it, but it would compliment him well, and it even makes sense from the perspective of the UNSC needing better weapons to fight the Freelancers.

I'm open to new types of armor, just make sure to give it a name. CQB, etc etc. And a small description of the armor, ie was it built for heavy lifting on a colony planet and repurposed for combat. Something like that.

I'm open to new types of armor, just make sure to give it a name. CQB, etc etc. And a small description of the armor, ie was it built for heavy lifting on a colony planet and repurposed for combat. Something like that.
Done and done! It's good to know that the IHC Nemean power armor will be in the game.

One character ready for use! Seer is very much operational, and a ton better than before!

It was super funny, actually, because I had to back in an add more swearing to fit the character. It felt kinda weiiiiiird...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back