• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

Hibiscus

Just Relaxing
Any questions, comments, or anything of the likes go here. Or feel free to strike up a conversation with anyone in the RP, especially the Mods; We are both friendly and love conversing.

Last edited by a moderator:
The odds would be 0%. I'm really sorry about that. I have a stupid FFA function I am forced to go to, and I need to type up my intro post. I'm really sorry that we have to keep you guys waiting. I was hoping to start tomorrow, but because of this stupid shit that I have to do tonight (which I was first told about yesterday) I won't be able to do anything besides maybe work on my intro post.

It's fine, just hopeful thinking is all. A day late isn't bad either, I'll be able to find something to distract me from home work other then this, anyways.

So, knowing how limited the number of agents are in Project Freelancer, I assume that all of the agents will at least know of each other.

So, assuming what I have concluded is true, how is the relationship between all of the agents? Do they all know each other personally, or do they know OF each other? Obviously there are going to be ones that know each other personally, like Ohio and Michigan, but basically what I'm asking is whether or not all agents will know each other like that, or if it's more of a 'I know who I've met, everyone else I've only heard of' type of deal?

Interesting question, I'd personally like to take this time to whore out my one character as of now. Jersey is willing to be and or do anything to leave an impression on your character, today! But really, curious thing. I'd be open to any prior meetings or familiarity with other Freelancers, if allowed.

I'll be open to that too xD I'm pretty sure there is some relationships between our characters. As friends, or on the same team and so on. If anyone wants a connection between Ohio and Michigan I am completly open, it will make things more interesting and fun~

Well, be as it is, Oklahoma would obviously have a friendly... or unfriendly... connection with the agents he's been around, thanks to his attitude. However, Nebraska is more... Conserved... Than other agents, so she might have a closer relationship with a serious person, an example being the opposite of Oklahoma.

Jersey is serious when the situation calls for it, and usually would make more dry or dark jokes about a situation, but never really derailing from the objective or losing sight of the goal or his surroundings, at least not THAT often. The guy can take a joke and or deal them, but only when the situation is appropriate for it. He won't take excessive or constant tomfoolery, as at his core, he is a soldier and does have a certain code of conduct he thinks they should all obey. In down time, he may be more prone to loosening up and even joking, but it'd be more of that awkward kind of thing, where you sort of know a person or how to hold a certain conversation, but not enough to really carry it. Something that may bother other Agents, or it couldn't but who knows, is that Jersey would be very likely to be influenced by his AI, Zed. More then just taking suggestions, to in some situations, the AI dishes out commands and Jersey would follow them. It'd happen in more combat-centric times, but if he's under stress or emotional issues or something like that, Zed would probably be the one telling Jersey what to do and what not to do.

Chances are, if you're on the more serious side, he'd think better of you and would likely attempt some form of communication after a mission or training. Delaware and Nebraska, if you two wanna, he would probably think better of then most others. Michigan and Ohio he'd likely have some amusement from, and pending on their behavior on missions and official business, may even be fond of. Oklahoma however, I doubt he'll care too much for. So yeah, out of the characters thus far listed, those are how he'd likely handle each one. Not sure if any of you would wanna have something established in the past with jersey, though.

Nebraska would more likely have a connection with Delaware or Jersey.

Oklahoma would go with Michigan and Ohio.

Do with that as you will, connections are open.

I don't have the sheet made (should be done by tomorrow) but I fell like Utah would get along very well with Ohio while Lambda would get along with Eve.

I bet that all Agents at least know of each others' existence. All the Agents do not know each other on a personal level, but every Agent at least knows that all the other Agents exist. I hope that makes sense, because that's the best way to explain it.

Now, that doesn't mean that there will be some close friends or tightly knit groups in the Project. Your character can be friends with as many other characters as they want. Is it likely that your character will know every Agent on a personal level? Probably not. But will they know the existence of every Agent? More likely. It all depends on how friendly or reserved your character is, and if the Agents they converse with are reserved or friendly. Personally, I believe that all of our characters will not totally know each other at the beginning of the rp, but they will grow to like or at least appreciate the other Agents that are made by us. That is because they will be dropped in an area that not everyone will know about, so the more people there are to watch your back and to work to survive with, the better it WI be for everyone involved.

With Oregon, she will be nice to anyone who is nice to her. She really does love friends, as they bring a lot out in life. But she is not going to be friends with some asshole that annoys her. And if a person annoys her or makes her mad, she will not like being around them. If she is forced to be around them, she will either be a bitch to them, ignore them, or not exchange many words with her. So, in short, Oregon is slightly a judgemental woman who will only tolerate being around people who are at least somewhat nice to her. And if she really doesn't like you, you will know. She will put up with someone that annoys her if that is the only way to get the job done, but she still won't like the experience. That's the best way I can describe her. It will be shown more in the rp.

And by "Relationship" in the CS, I am meaning intimate, love relationships. Such as two people who are in love. That type of thing. If you want to add who your character is friends with, go ahead. You can just put that somewhere under a "Friends" category, or something like that.

Lol Go ahead xD

*Dramatic hair flip* I know. I'm awesom ...jk xD

Like I said before, anyone want anoy connections with Ohio and/Michigan just message me here or PM. Either way would be fine~

*crawls on ground demin style* So......tired OAO

@Ian Temero

This weekend we have planned for all the CS's to be up and for our intro post to be done to, with that the plot will begin. This RP has a lot to set up, so this is the only process that will take some time.

Yea I'm sorry y'all guys didn't get the memo sooner, but Oregon and Alaska were lined up to be together from the jump. They were in the RPs before this, and it ultimately makes things more interesting for what we have planned out. But don't let that discourage you from having a crush or trying to get her, since there were two who put her on the CS, because that creates tension and tension makes fun drama to RP. A little note, I'm making another girl. So if you need to satisfy your needs of having a crush then by all means try her.

Huntrey said:
Yea I'm sorry y'all guys didn't get the memo sooner, but Oregon and Alaska were lined up to be together from the jump. They were in the RPs before this, and it ultimately makes things more interesting for what we have planned out. But don't let that discourage you from having a crush or trying to get her, since there were two who put her on the CS, because that creates tension and tension makes fun drama to RP. A little note, I'm making another girl. So if you need to satisfy your needs of having a crush then by all means try her.
Are Delaware and Alaska going to know eachother like last time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back