• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

Lmao! Arriving in New Mombasa in style
Yd3aD8i.gif

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]That was Utah, FYI

[/QUOTE]
Goddammit..Sorry, Ian. I was desperately trying to type that out to get it posted, and I thought that Jersey did that. I'll edit it.

Goodness, my notifications didn't work O.o

Ah, replying right now btw

Was busy last night and during the day

That took A LOT longer than I expected.

Literally everytime I tried to work on it I had HW, teacher told me to do something, chores, blah blah blah

so...it was pretty rushed at the end =-=

Don't worry. Mine was just typed out whenever I had free time today during school. I hate posting crappy entries, but I guess I can always try to make up for it later.

Yeeeeah, Delaware is pretty much out like a light right now, and Mors is just trying to wake him up, so I'm gonna wait for a little bit before I post again.

Mockingbird said:
Ditto
Also..LIVE DELLY LIVE xD
Oh, he'll live. But he's going to be pissed when he wakes up. Might shoot/stab something/someone to get rid of some aggression.

Mors: "Delaware, what are you doing?"

Delaware: "Shooting a door."

Mors: "Wh-"

Delaware: "DON'T QUESTION ME!"

I find it incredibly amusing how a bunch of agents have Covenant weapons, but have no clue what the hell the Covenant is.

Between my dog and chores, my post took 4 and a half hours to type, and it wasn't even that good. >_>

And Nevada's probably going to be out for a while; unless someone comes by and finds her, which I'm not for or against.

Too bad Nevada doesn't get the comfort of her drop pod xD

Also, if anyone ever wants their character to respond to something my character says/does, but that action is in the middle of a post and by the end my character is already past it, you can pm me or tag me and I'll be happy to edit your character's response to my post, just to make things more linear (mostly for me xD ).

So I don't know where in my head I got the two mixed up, but between character sheet and role playing, I changed my female character from Nebraska to Nevada. I wanted Nebraska on purpose, I don't know why I started posting as Nevada. I'm going back through and editing my posts to change her name back to Nebraska, just letting you guys know. Sorry about that!

Daimao said:
Oh, he'll live. But he's going to be pissed when he wakes up. Might shoot/stab something/someone to get rid of some aggression.
Mors: "Delaware, what are you doing?"

Delaware: "Shooting a door."

Mors: "Wh-"

Delaware: "DON'T QUESTION ME!"
First off, I find this hilarious. Imagining that scene is so funny.

Daimao said:
I find it incredibly amusing how a bunch of agents have Covenant weapons, but have no clue what the hell the Covenant is.
Second, yeah. It's kind of funny. But they don't know what the Covenant are because they probably left the UNSC before the Covenant every showed their faces. And the weapons that they acquired came from a warehouse run by humans for humans. So they found them on a mission, such as in season 9 of RvB when Maine, Carolina, and Wash were in the Charon vault and looking for the Sarcophagus. Carolina got her plasma rifles and gravity hammer from there, and Maine got his Brute Shot. Our Agents probably acquired their Covenant weapons the same way. I know Oregon did. So they don't know about the Covenant, only their weapons. That's the best explanation I can come up with.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]First off, I find this hilarious. Imagining that scene is so funny.
Second, yeah. It's kind of funny. But they don't know what the Covenant are because they probably left the UNSC before the Covenant every showed their faces. And the weapons that they acquired came from a warehouse run by humans for humans. So they found them on a mission, such as in season 9 of RvB when Maine, Carolina, and Wash were in the Charon vault and looking for the Sarcophagus. Carolina got her plasma rifles and gravity hammer from there, and Maine got his Brute Shot. Our Agents probably acquired their Covenant weapons the same way. I know Oregon did. So they don't know about the Covenant, only their weapons. That's the best explanation I can come up with.

[/QUOTE]
"It bounces?! Who designs a gun that bounces!? This has got to be the worst gun ever. Of all time."

First thing that came to mind.

I noticed it in your post that you got it mixed up, and then I had a moment where I was like "...Wait..." Then I checked my cs and cussed myself out. Sorry anyone who said "Nevada" in a post. :(

Daimao said:
"It bounces?! Who designs a gun that bounces!? This has got to be the worst gun ever. Of all time."
First thing that came to mind.
Oh my god. I freaking love that part. Everything about Wash is amazing. Whether it be his young and goofy days, or his older and more serious days. Wash is awesome. Him and Church are definitely my favorite fictional characters. And the way Wash acts in that scene is so him and so funny.

Sorry. I can't help but freak out over my favorite characters. Don't mind my idiot self.

I always freak out about favorite characters xD Don't worry, I'm right there with you

I most likely will reply tomorrow. I might START tonight but bust stuff blah blah blah xD Depending on how much I write will depend which day

I noticed how many times Nevada was said in that post compared to Nebraska, and all I thought was, "Holy shit. He has a lot of work ahead of him."

On a side note, I am very impressed with how talented you all are at rping. I was afraid I would have to constantly give you guys separate posts to tell give you hints about where to go, but you guys are all sticking to the story without that. And you seem to listen to the hints I give in my posts. Also, I'm used to having at least one idiot in the group that I always have to monitor, but I don't have to worry about that with you guys because you are all very attentive and talented. I appreciate that. You don't have to watch for posts for your character from me, unless it gets really drastic. You are all perfectly fine. I'm glad you joined our rp. I really am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back