• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

Huntrey said:
Up to you bud, then again all agents will know each other, just a varying degree.
Then it is decided. Delaware shall be on relatively friendly terms with Alaska.

Update from your friendly neighborhood Huntrey: I've made my final revision to the intro post and Church has finished her, so expect them to be up by this afternoon. At the same time, my five other characters will be posted soon too.

Huntrey said:
Yea I'm sorry y'all guys didn't get the memo sooner, but Oregon and Alaska were lined up to be together from the jump. They were in the RPs before this, and it ultimately makes things more interesting for what we have planned out. But don't let that discourage you from having a crush or trying to get her, since there were two who put her on the CS, because that creates tension and tension makes fun drama to RP. A little note, I'm making another girl. So if you need to satisfy your needs of having a crush then by all means try her.
I'll change my sheet. Utah is not the type to try and steal someone's girl. Whether or not he has a crush on the new girl will depend on her personality.

Nevada isn't necessarily open, and probably won't be directly looking for a relationship. Just a heads up.

There's over 15 people at my house and all I can do is anticipate this role play! xD

I've been waiting for a Red vs Blue role play since the end of Season 11.

@TheAncientCenturion

@Daimao

@Mockingbird

@Ian Temero

@Shadowborn Omen

@1stLt HChurch

Alright guys and girl, all CS's have been approved so far. In a few minutes, after I get the ok from Church, I'll post the intro. After that Church will post and then BOOM! Y'all can all post freely after that. A bit of a warning, mostly for those who also have ODST's, you won't have much to post except what your doing, character mindset, and opinions on the attack, so feel free to do that, but no action yet. Agents, have fun!

@Huntrey Exactly how the fuck does one dual wield G-Launchers? And how would California reload them? With her feet?

Actually, that could work...

@Daimao

The handheld remote detonators just slip on the rounds to the front, I've seen from playing the games, so when she shoots one all she has to do is pop another one in. I say this so lightly because wherever she has clipped in doesn't matter, for they can still slip into there slots. The grenade launchers work like a break barrel shotgun, after each shot they need to reload. Same thing with the detonator, bring the barrel under the grenade and slip them in.

@TheAncientCenturion

@Daimao

@Mockingbird

@Ian Temero

@Shadowborn Omen

@1stLt HChurch

The first post is up, as will Church's in a sec. Go get your read in and get ready to post.

So I just discovered that Utah was in fact an agent in RvB, however he was only featured in deleted scenes.

My internet cut out for a brief moment right after I posted. Not sure, but I think their was either a massive influx of awesomeness that my router had to reboot to comprehend, or my router is telling me something.

Shit, really? Skipped that detail. Church's post made me think there was room for more people. I'll change that.

I see where I went wrong. I thought it was like a Heavy Orbital Insertion Pod for some reason. Wrong race. Derp ( -_- ")

To save everyone's alert box, I'm getting off for the night. I'll be on early tomorrow for a brief period of time then I'll be on in the afternoon if I need to make a post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited my post a little, so Huntrey, you might want to reread it.

@TheAncientCenturion

It would be interesting if New Jersey and Jaclyn ended up fighting eachother, since they basicly have the same skill sets.

@Ian Temero

I wouldn't mind that, seeing two, essentially, hunters going at it in a game of stealth and plotting. If they ever meet and the situation is right for it, it should definitely happen man.

Hey, sorry I didn't reply last night. I was working but literally I kept on falling asleep through it. I'll defiantly get my reply in today.

Every time I read my post on Oak I think he sounds like more and more like an idiot. (> :D )

He's not, though. To clarify, he's no joke. He's just as combat ready as the next guy and takes his job seriously, he just isn't one to let his personal misfortune bring him down... Or much anything, for that matter. He just... Jokes a lot, is all. At inappropriate times... He can be serious, and he will be.

By the way, Mockingbird. Lambda was the one asking the question. I thought it would be kind of humorous for an AI not to understand big words.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]When I hear Jersey say that he has changed the pods to drop immediately, I silently thank him.

[/QUOTE]
That was Utah, FYI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back