• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freedom of Mobius (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
When I tend to connect to characters, even I don't know everything about them. More often than not, I find out over time just as you do.​

When I tend to connect to characters, even I don't know everything about them. More often than not, I find out over time just as you do.​
I've had that happen with characters too. Sometimes muses like to keep secrets from their writer person, that is just how it is.

Well, I’ll be making a post soon enough. Also… looks like Osiron got kicked… a oof moment for our badnik lad

Lmao first Osiron keeps getting called by the wrong name and then he gets a boot to the head. At least it was a kick with good intentions?

The smoke was from the Hey Ho's outer carapace detonating which tossed Acheron back away from it closer to Osiron and Dash.

well it appears ive missread this , thought whisper is infront of the gang , i thought he bounced off osiron and escaped

well it appears ive missread this , thought whisper is infront of the gang , i thought he bounced off osiron and escaped
apologies if I wrote Whisper’s actions in a confusing manner 😅. Basically she jumped onto the Hey Ho, smashed its head, then as she jumped down from it she kicked Osiron off the Hey Ho and then landed on the ground in front of Sally.

ok cool i though dash was going to jump and grab her before she can hide , all good here

I know I said I would be making a post today, but motivation isn’t doing as well over ‘ere. I’ll see if I can get more motivation tomorrow for a post, but I am still laughing over the fact that Osiron got kicked around and no one seems to care as much

Posted for Tails, he apparently really needs to be reminded again to head into Knothole. ;) And am out of time tonight to post for Tangle though I think she would've been checking on Osiron and Whisper. I'll try to get the post for her out tomorrow.

I hope everyone doesn't mind but Tangle said to me that it is time for everyone to introduce themselves to make it easier on those making plans. I also think that Tangle stole my energy drink this morning. Heh

I know I said I would be making a post today, but motivation isn’t doing as well over ‘ere. I’ll see if I can get more motivation tomorrow for a post, but I am still laughing over the fact that Osiron got kicked around and no one seems to care as much
I’ll hold off on posting till u get a post out 👍 Hopefully Mr. Robot won’t be too mad at Whisper lmao

I hope everyone doesn't mind but Tangle said to me that it is time for everyone to introduce themselves to make it easier on those making plans. I also think that Tangle stole my energy drink this morning. Heh
Stranger things have happened, lass.

I’ll hold off on posting till u get a post out 👍 Hopefully Mr. Robot won’t be too mad at Whisper lmao
Thanks for that. I’ll see if I can get one tomorrow… was pretty busy today so I didn’t have enough time to write something for Osiron. Sorry for being late with the responses

Congrats on surviving the first combat encounter everyone. This first chapter should finish up soon so feel free to discuss how you all want to tackle the situation and I will adapt to anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back