• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freedom of Mobius (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I feel like Amy would wear something like this 1656878527948.png
she’d be so happy wearing it only to get caught five seconds later lmao

amy being happy for her dress , the badnik staring her in the face waiting for her to get inside
1656878705448.png

They might have all horribly failed the mission but garsh darn it they all (Okay only like two of them) had fun doing it

She’d probs need to wear something that wouldn’t limit tail mobility at the very least

imagine if they have to check her for weapons and they get to the tail and its like two times her size

Lmao Whisper would probably try to sneak in her Wispon under all that layers of dress, and Jesus imagine the badniks trying to figure out just how the heck Amy stores that hammer 🔨

Honestly, I would be so tempted to get Tails to rig up a stink bomb with an attached speaker and set it behind the fat Egg and send it the loudest, wettest, longest GilStrap fart when it goes off just for fun... though admittedly, at least for me, the hard part would be  not laughing my ass off at his reaction (especially if someone attached it somehow to his pants or belt so it genuinely looked like it was coming from his fat arse).
I just laughed so hard.

I should also mention that I need to knock on wood when I say that I'm going to post 'over the weekend'. I ended up with a headache today that's taken a fair chunk of time out of my writing time.

Happy 4th of July! I hope everyone is having a good day even if it isn't a holiday you celebrate.

I probably should shorten where I start a post from, just so that I have time to get stuff for Tails and Tangle into the same post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back