• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freedom of Mobius (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I need to figure out how to clean up this image better than what Paint can do, but I wanted to try drawing a sleepy Tails, who is trying to hide that behind one of his tails.
Sleepy.jpg

the tails are uncomfortably folded
Isn't supposed to look folded, I just couldn't get anything else to look like the tails were going the direction I wanted them to look like they were going with just pencil and pen. I'm hoping maybe when I get color into it that maybe it'll look better.

This is very stupid but I’m bored so I’ve been trying to figure out what Acheron’s attack (Tōshōdan Bakugeki) means in english. The closest translation I could find using the power of google was something like “First rank bomb”. Is that the right translation? Ransokyos Ransokyos (Also omg I love the sleepy tails Mayali Mayali it’s so cute!!)

I refuse to ever take any job as a colorist. I don't want to ever have to figure out how shadows work when coloring in artwork. Anyway, he is still sleepy but kinda in color now.
Sleepy3.jpg

The sleepy boy’s in color!!! Now someone just needs to get the lil guy a blanket and some warm milk 😴

I ended up drawing Amy in her fancy clothes. I figured in the hypothetical Eggman party scenario a way to write off her immediately getting spotted would be to have her change up her hair do so she’d be slightly less easy to detect (Don’t think too hard about it 😅). Plus, it’d give her inspiration to switch up her classic look to the more modern one. At least, that’s my justification lmao.
DF8034B6-7137-4C7D-B920-7A6ACE105E8D.jpeg
23425750-EC2E-45E7-B58F-EA2ACDD4A3AA.jpeg

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu I'll have some time to post for Tails today or in a few days, but I wanted to check whether I should wait for your next post first?

Pretty sure it'd be Mayali Mayali as I'm quite curious to see his reaction, though after that... I suppose anyone who has time and inspiration.

It is my turn to post for Tails over with the formerly Burrobot exterminators but I had thought maybe I'd wait to see if there might've been anything he might've seen out of the corner of his eye before he went back under the canopy. As for those dealing with the Hey ho, I'm not sure about this but I think we might've been waiting on KirienIsamu KirienIsamu . Not sure though, my brain is a little fried right now as it is too hot here. I probably should go sit in front of one of the window air conditioners.

Aye, we do need to see what's up with Dashie-boy.

yugioh-pegasus.gif

There. One confused and tired fox that apparently Ransokyos Ransokyos wants to make even more confused posted for. LOL.

As I said elsewhere on RPNation, I'm having some word processor problems that I'll need to sort out. But, I figured I should mention it here too.

It's actually a side effect of him tapping into the Elemental Chaos he's merged with.

His body radiates heat when using  Ignis and he's figured out how to channel that energy into weapons (though he could also throw fireballs if he really tried).  Obex can enhance his awareness, speed, and reflexes (though he d doesn't know yet that the Lightning Chaos can also allow him to manifest claws or blades of electricity for short periods of time) hence him mimicking Sonic's speed in short bursts.

Nivis is the source of his Cryokinesis and the one, other than the original Chaos, he's most linked to.

why did i never see this in your character sheet , you must have written this down right

Users who are viewing this thread

Back