• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freedom of Mobius (IC RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Smoke filled the skies above the remains of Station Square (Now known as Robotroplis). Once a bustling city occupied by humans and mobians alike now only houses one living soul: Dr. Robotnik. Garishly loud neon lights attempt to distract onlookers from the factories running 24/7 behind the carnival aesthetic, no amount of synthetic cotton candy could hide them.
Worker badniks whirred around the factories carrying supplies while larger bots transferred capsules containing newly captured animals. In the center of the city loomed a large tower with the Doctor's image illuminated on the front (no mistaking who lives here.)
A single motobug rolled into the center room of the tower. "Doctor reports on South Island's capture have arrived. 100% complete, all remaining life on the island are being sent to the factories and robotizers as we speak."
"Excellent" the doctor grinned, South Island had been his highest priority for the past days. Home of his first defeat; it was about time this mistake was corrected.
"Ah that thorn in my side has finally been removed, what should I work on now." Robotnik scrolled through his database of previous bases.
" Metropolis Zone perfect" the Doctor slammed a button on his desk and a video call opened.
"Orbot, Cubot! Prepare to launch the troops to West Island."
"Yes sir right away."
Grinning, Robotnik closed the call and strolled over to a glass container in the corner. "With you by my side, nothing can stop me now. Who knew that echidna was sitting on something that rivals even the emeralds without even realizing it."
Inside the glass suspended in the air was an oddly cut ruby that seemed to give off a glow.
"If I could just find the emeralds to compliment you then victory is more than assured. OHOHO!"

----------------------------------

West Island, one of the remaining locations abandoned by the doctor in the past was not rid of his influence by any means.
Oil Ocean Zone had yet to be completely dismantled and cleaned up but since the doctors take over work has been halted as there is no one to continue it. Metropolis Zone was left abandoned since the original launch of the Death Egg. Traps and remaining Badniks inside deterred any from entering aside from thrill-seekers.
While just as well known as South Island to the masses, West Island was special as there were hidden Zones that a majority of the population were unaware of. Such as Wood Zone, home to the densest forests on Mobius the perfect home for Knothole.
Knothole had a good number of homes above the surface as well as farms however, most of the population could be found underground to remain further undetected. These caves also served a second purpose as a quick path to the mystic caves where the second of West Islands' hidden Zones could be found, the Hidden palace where hopes of contacting Angle Island are being conducted.
Within the tunnels of Knothole lay the remains of the doctor's Wing fortress that had crashed onto the island after Sonic and Tails' raid a long time ago. Now converted into a make-shift lab, the remaining tech and files left behind by the doctor could be useful in the future.

(Open for business, Feel free to introduce your characters and interact with each other)
Mayali Mayali SheepKing SheepKing

Amy Rose
1655346694501.png

Interactions: Open!

Deep within the thick mass of trees which populated Wood Zone, the abundance of life was held in stark contrast to the ruins that Robotnik left the rest of the world in. Amy wished she could just step back and take it all in, every leaf and blade of grass there was. That is, if it weren’t for the fact that in the moment she had half the mind to tear it all down herself. As beautiful as the zone was, it was quite the nightmare to get one’s bearings on. All the foliage which littered the terrain made the maze to Knothole all the more of a struggle to decipher. Thus, Amy wasn’t exactly in the most chipper of moods at the moment. She stomped through the woods with a pout on her lips as she angrily glared at the map in her hands.

“Ugh!” She grumbled. “Whoever designed this should be ashamed of themselves!”

Still glaring, she turned the map sideways, as if the shift would somehow reveal the path to her destination. Unfortunately, all it did was somehow make her even more confused. Though in the back of her mind Amy supposed that if it were easy to get to Knothole then the doctor surely would have found it by now. Unfortunately Wood Zone was just a little too good at keeping people out for her liking.

“Alright, I’ll be reasonable with you mister map. I’ll close my eyes and when I open them you’ll make more since, okay? One…”

She closed her eyes and gripped onto the slightest bit of hope she had left.

“Two…THREE!”

Quickly, Amy peeled her eyes open and alas, no magic path was revealed.

“Why did I think that was actually going to work…Well If I’m one thing, I’m persistent! I’m gonna get back to Knothole if it’s the last thing I do! And who am I to complain when Sonic could be somewhere out there begging for help! I’m not going to let some stupid map mark the end of Amy!”

A remarkable declaration, but that didn’t stop her from being any less lost. Nevertheless, the reminder of her goal was enough to reinvigorate the hedgehog. Her pace quickening, Amy let her grimace shift into a smile as she rose a fist into the air.

“Yeah, for Sonic!”

With that, Amy dashed further into the woods, a fiery passion burning within.

Whisper the Wolf
1531D4A2-8ACE-42ED-8E1B-B125C9015FD1.png

A bright flash of pink suddenly filled Whisper’s vision as something ran past her. For just a moment she went for her Wispon before quickly realizing that it was just a young girl. With a sigh, Whisper relaxed her hand. Nobody to worry about. That of course didn’t mean the forest was completely without danger. Maybe it was just due to her job but Whisper was rarely the sort to not be mindful of her surroundings. Who knows what else could be in these woods.

“….”

Whisper slipped on her mask, scanning the nearby area for any signs of trouble. Thankfully, nothing. Still, Whisper didn’t like how vulnerable she her position was. She should get to higher ground. Luckily, she knew just the person for the job.

Without Whisper even needing to call for them, a small green alien slipped out from her cloak, purring as they went into Whisper’s weapon. The Wispon began to emit a soft emerald glow as an umbrella shaped disk of energy protruded from the barrel. Raising the Wispon to the air, Whisper began to gently float up into the trees until she reached a branch high off from the ground. Having done it’s job, the wisp left her weapon.

Thank you

[@#!&]

The wolf smiled from beneath her mask. She didn’t need any translation to know that the wisp said something akin to ‘you're welcome’. Reaching a hand out to pet them, Whisper quietly muttered to herself.

Should keep moving. Don’t want to be here when it’s dark

The wisp nodded and quickly returned back into her Wispon. With that, Whisper began hopping tree to tree and branch to branch, steadily making her way towards Knothole. It wasn’t that she was particularly excited about going to such a crowded place, in fact just the thought was enough to set off her anxiety. No, she was going to the village strictly for business matters. She had heard about the freedom fighter’s planning something. The specifics she was unsure. And though Whisper had no real plans on actually joining them, maybe she could aide them from the sidelines with none the wiser.

That’s what she’d been doing up until now anyways. She’d locate whatever battle was about to take place, help from the sidelines, and leave before anyone could realize. Though that didn’t seem to stop a few people from noticing, as more than once she’s heard herself be referred to as the Guardian Angel in conversation. As cute of a name it was, all it meant to Whisper was that she needed to keep a better job at hiding her tracks. This thought weighed heavy in Whisper’s mind as she continued to hop across each branch, getting closer to Knothole step by step.

Last edited:

Miles “Tails” Prower
Tails2.jpg

Interactions: Amy Rose, open

These trees were towering bastions, ageless and patient, and unmistakably unresponsive to anyone that went through Wood Zone. In other words, normal trees. This fragment of normalcy might've given him some comfort...were frantic adrenaline not still coursing through his veins. After being his constant companion throughout his journey it didn't release him that easily. Especially since Tails had glanced back, checking whether he could safely enter the Zone, before actually entering.

That last glimpse of what Mobius was becoming gave that adrenaline one last burst that set his twin-tails whirring. Even now they kept him high enough that his passage wouldn't leave any trace. Something that wouldn't last much longer since Tails could feel that frantic adrenaline that hung over him finally running out.

And without it...Tails found himself sinking out of the air. All the distractions that said adrenaline kept away flooded in, including an ache in both his tails and lungs that had up until now been faint. It was so insistent, so demanding that Tails let his descent happen and soon feet met ground much to the relief of his strained...well...everything. At this point, gasping much needed air, Tails let the sight of the untouched nature wash over his weary brain. His sleep-deprived, having not slept in more than a day, brain.

When it'd done so, the fox slowly turned around so that his troubled gaze settled back on the way he'd came from. “It really,” pant, “does seem like Wood Zone is on the opposite end of the spectrum from what's out there.” Or it could be that Ro....Roboti...

Mentally stumbling over that word, that was well entrenched within the 'Nope' category, made him veer away from whatever he'd been considering. A shudder went down his spine, a breath lodged itself into his throat, in preparation for any horrific images that word might bring. Luckily, exhaustion held more sway right now and wasn't letting anything else through its barrier. Still, Tails hugged the device that laid within his grasp tighter against himself. It being there, secure within his possession, was yet another barrier against these darker throughts. Or rather the reminder of what that device would mean did so.

Said device was yellow and rectangular, but not fully yellow, rectangular, nor anymore complete than it'd been when Tails fled his workshop. Gaps in its external structure, parts hidden within still needed adjusting or needed places to be connected. Despite its messy state, the knowledge of what it could eventually do kept him clinging desperately onto it. The one thing he couldn't afford to lose now. We're lucky there still are places like Wood Zone and Knothole given the way things have went since *he* disappeared. It might have not gotten this far either if I'd done more work on my pad beforehand and not tried multi-tasking other ideas too. Then...then...

Swallowing down what was threatening to become a lump in his throat, Tails did another 180 that brought himself back on course. “Then I probably wouldn't have to make Sonic w-wait wherever it is that he's been trapped!" Trapped because Tails wouldn't accept any other explanation for why Sonic was missing, wouldn't even think other possibilities at this point. His ears, shoulders and tails drooped with this outburst, his voice sounding loud due to its suddenness. "Sorry." He spoke again, although the hedgehog he wanted to say it to wasn't there.

I can still finish the pad and fix something, at least. Hopefully, they'll let me work on it in Knothole rather than where I'd be being hunted by Badniks...that wouldn't turn out so well.

His breathing came out more easily, more normal now that he'd had this short break. It hadn't fully eased the aches incurred during his flight into Wood Zone but they were slipping back into the recesses. Where they just await another reason to come back. Despite that, Tails darted ahead again, both tails whirring to propel him forward even quicker. And, fortunately, the area he'd came from looked empty enough that he felt safe not hiding his path anymore.

Instead he settled himself into silently keeping track of his route. How far, how long...he was still keeping track when something pink appeared from among the trees. Their paths crossing before his tired brain could comprehend more than his own startled, “Yeep!”

Amy Rose
IMG_0462.png
Interactions: Tails ( Mayali Mayali )

(note: Whisper's still open!)

With the speed Amy was at she wouldn’t be able to tell that she’d rushed by someone. If she had, maybe Amy could’ve said hello or asked for directions. However it wasn’t like she herself would ever realize the existence of such a missed opportunity. No, she carried on blissfully unaware. For a little while long Amy kept at her speedy pace until it eventually made way for a light jog, her body bobbing up and down as she made her way further into the woods. The last thing anyone would want was to accidentally run past their destination. With her sprint sufficiently slowed, Amy finally got that time to take in the rolling forest as she felt her sour mood slowly melting away.

Every leaf of every branch of every tree was all the more proof of nature’s victory against the Doctor’s advance. No garish flashing lights to hide even more hideous factories, no ugly mounds of steel protruding from the earth, and no egg shaped robots. Just the simple beauty of Mother Earth. The very thought was well enough to make the girl want to yell ‘take that egghead!’ into the heavens. At the very least Amy could scream the thought within her mind, which she of course did.

Take that you stupid egghead!

A silly little smile stretched onto her cheeks as she hummed to herself, creating a miss mashed tune for the perfect ambiance. Amy would find that even the forest itself decided to join in on the fun and add a beat. She could hear a chakk-chackk-chak-chak noise in the distance, the sort of thing you’d hear if you theoretically made a helicopter out of salami. Amy made a puzzled expression as she came to a stop, raising a hand up to her ear to try and get a better listen.

“What in the world?-GHURK!!”

Before she could even realize the familiarity of the noise a big mound of banana colored fur came out of nowhere, crashing into her and knocking the poor thing right off her feet. She made a garbled noise of shock and pain as she was launched into a nearby tree, her quills managing to even lodge themselves into the bark. Her feet dangled rather hilariously from the ground as the once hedgehog now tree ornament hurriedly went to pry herself off from the wood. After much struggle Amy managed to unsheathe herself from the tree, wiping the dirt of herself as she went to search for the culprit.

“Hey! You should really watch where you’re-TAILS?!”

Before the fox would be able to even register the shift in Amy’s mood he’d surely find himself being squeezed to death by her, all the girl’s annoyance having melted away to complete joy.

“Tails you life saver! How have you been?”

Amy could make out a squarish shape of metal on the ground, the girl realizing that he’d been holding something. “Eek! Sorry about that” She’d release her death grip on Tails as the apology left her lips. As Amy gave the fox space her eyes naturally fell on the current state of him. To put it lightly, he looked absolutely dreadful. The poor thing looked like he hadn’t slept in decades, as if he’d just kneel over and pass out if Amy glanced away for just a second. Even the way he held himself showed the obvious symptoms of him having strained basically every limb and bone of her small body. Amy couldn’t help it when her smile dropped into a face of worry, as she foolishly asked, “Everything alright?”

Who would be okay after having their brother suddenly disappear and not even having the time to mourn as there was still very much an ongoing war against a genocidal maniac that put the whole world at stake. No Amy, of course he wasn’t, and now all she accomplished was bringing even more attention to that fact.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to…here, let me get that for you” She’d pick up the machine from the floor and hand it back to Tails, the apologetic expression on Amy’s face doing little to hide her worry.

Nevertheless, there were other matters to attend to, such as her still being totally lost. A swift change in subject, Amy looked back at the fox as she asked. “You wouldn’t happen to know the way back to Knothole would you? If you’re heading back maybe we can walk together?” She’d offer.

Last edited:
Miles “Tails” Prower
Tails2.jpg

Interactions: Amy Rose ( SheepKing SheepKing )

Tails eyes shut since there wasn't anything other than them responding fast enough. Nothing that would've let him *actually* avoid slamming into that pink figure. While that kept his ocular organs safe, he certainly felt all the forward momentum jarringly halt via his face *meeting* another solid Mobian. To which tears of pain involuntarily sprang into those shut eyes making it obvious that he'd not came away unscathed. However, it was one quick flash, there and gone once the impact was over with.

Amid that collision's aftermath came the 'THUNK', like something getting embedded into wood, from where Amy was thrown toward. Considering the numerous trees throughout Wood Zone, Tails knew what the wood part probably was...but what'd gotten embedded there? It hadn't sounded metallic.

After how much time he'd been worrying about where Sonic was, quills were naturally the first thing popping to mind. At least when it came to something organic that could get embedded into wood. Quills plus pink? Was that Amy? Checking would've meant opening those ever-so-comfortably shut eyes that were heavy and growing heavier with exhaustion. No! He wouldn't fall for the siren call of dreamland, if it was dreamland and not the other version, when standing out here with another Mobian finally nearby. Didn't stop his reluctance when he did withdraw one hand from the device and made an attempt to rub away that heaviness. Which dried away the moisture that'd been there before he did get one eyelid open.

In that time, Amy was already coming back into his view with her voice ringing out...what she said ended with her exclaiming his name instead. “Amy! Are you...urmph...” Air went wooshing out of him as she wrapped him into an eager, constricting hug that made him exhale some sound that would've otherwise been words. And, with that, the 'okay? I didn't mean to crash into you...' went careening as fast as a thought could off the nearest mental cliff...where those words might never reemerge from anytime soon.

That pinned his arms against their associated side, the pressure on his elbows spasming his hands open. Weight slipped from those opened fingers. Although, not dispelling the darkest clouds within his mind, relief washed over Tails as it sank in that one friend wasn't gone. That little realization was enough to have emotions lump up in his throat without going anywhere since Amy still had her tight grip.

Almost like that unspoken problem got heard, Amy let go letting his weight sink back onto his feet as she was apologizing. Letting him register that something was missing...from his hands. Immediately his gaze flew down searching for the device and, luckily, didn't have far to look before he'd spotted it. He didn't get any further before Amy spoke again. Two words that would rouse the darker clouds that'd been forced to let some light trickle through mere seconds early. All the bad weight threatened to crash onto his shoulders but Tails had next to no time to realize that through the pink hedgehogs rushed apology.

Quietly, he took the pad from her hands as she handed it back to him, and immediately pulled it against himself. Its weight is once more a comfort. Swallowing down a lump and getting some air that'd been squeezed out into his lungs, Tails addressed her back. “You don't need to apologize, Amy, I kinda get the reaction if your trip here was anything like *mine*. Pretty much no one to talk to as far as the eye could see most of the time.” The last sentence ended on a bit of a plaintive note that Tails, himself, didn't actually notice had slipped out. Nor notice that his ears drooped more. Whether because he wasn't paying attention to that or because he still had more of what she said to answer...who knew?

“I...I have something I need to work on that I can't do out there.” Reluctance flashed through him as he raised the incomplete device, as he didn't want to say what it was for. Didn't want to make any promise that he wasn't sure he was able to deliver on...he just knew what the device he was making was designed to do. He took a couple of steps around her pointing one finger in the appropriate direction. “So I am heading to Knothole, was even keeping track of what I needed to in order to figure out how much farther it was. By knowing my approximate speed and the time it took, I can...”

The calculations that he'd rattle off were slower than what was normal for him. Understandable amid that exhaustion, if frustrating, however, talking out the math felt reassuringly familiar. The familiarity set his thoughts a little more at ease and the ease let the exhaustion tug at his stance some more.

Last edited:
Within the caves of Knothole, many of the former world leaders or at least surviving representatives gathered to discuss forward actions.
Reports of South Islands' recent fall have caused a stir in the community.

" We can't just keep hiding here forever! If South Island was taken out that means it's only a matter of time before he comes here. We shoud strike now before he can!" G.U.N's former commander, a human in his late 50s was known for wanting to take aggressive action and had been dissatisfied with the recent actions of the freedom fighters considering them cowardly.
"But there's no way we could fight Robotnik directly. He controls most of the world now we would never survive. Even if Robotnik attacks this island he shouldn't be able to find us." The former president of a good number of Mobius's more animal-populated areas was nearly the opposite of the commander, being more 'cowardly' in comparison. Odd when you consider his daughter was also his opposite, the strange human-cat girl named Sarah was more than ready to throw hands.
Many more arguments were made but they were getting drowned out as everyone was trying to talk over each other.
Some order was needed before things got too out of hand.

Two former soldiers of the kingdom of Acorn stood guard outside of Knothole's entrance, there were talks of new possible members making their way to the secret village.

Over the hills of the Emerald Hill Zone Robotnik's newest airship loomed. Dropping new badniks and larger mech onto the island.
Buzzers flew through the air, Crabmeats roamed the land, Coconuts perched in the trees, and Burrobots began to dig underground.
several larger blue mechs began to set fire to the Emerald hills while three mechs carrying axes began to chop down trees.

Ransokyos Ransokyos Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Seabiscuit Seabiscuit Mayali Mayali SheepKing SheepKing

Princess Sally Alicia Acorn
Upon the table before the world leaders rested a holographic projector which activated, projecting an image of the mechanical menace above as Sally's voice snapped out sharply with mild annoyance. "Whilst you argue, Robotnik is invading. Fortunately, over the last few months, I've been quietly evacuating our important assets to the Mystic Ruins, including the assets from Miles' Workshop. I advise you quit arguing and head for the tunnels that lead there ASAP. True, I dislike abandoning our home greatly, but we don't have a choice. Without Sonic... we lack a way to fight Robotnik directly as long as you keep arguing about effing politics! We don't have time for such nonsense, not now... now move!!" she barked. What she hadn't said was that she'd set detonators in the projectors as well as the nonessential servers they had.

She let NICOLE cut the connection before she spoke softly. "You're sure he's above us?" she said tiredly. "Affirmative. Tails is above us, though from what I'm picking up, he's not alone," NICOLE relayed. She quickly scaled the ladder inset into the rock that shifted to wood before she tugged the disguised door open, staring at Miles Prower. A small smirk crossed her face as she whistled to get his attention.

Mayali Mayali

Last edited:
Amy Rose
IMG_0462.png

Interactions: Mayali Mayali Ransokyos Ransokyos

Amy gave a small as Tails rattled off all sorts of numbers of which Amy understood absolutely none of. Though as exhaustion threatens to topple the little Fox over, Amy thought it’d be a better a idea to skip the explanation and simply just start walking before Tails passed out mid speech. She’ll probably have to encourage him to get some sleep before he continues working on whatever it was, gotta take care of your basic needs first after all. Steering him away from the jargon, Amy winked at the fox as she cut him off. “Well it seems like you’ve got the right idea on where to go. The sooner we start moving then the sooner we can get there so let’s start moving!” Grabbing his hand, Amy began to lead Tails based on the few things she could actually understand in Tails’ explanation.

After a short while of walking Amy would find that Tails was one hundred percent correct on where Knothole’s entrance was, to which she’d grin. “You did it!” Well, it was more the fact that knowing the location of Knothole should have been basic knowledge for the girl but she wasn’t going to dwell on that for now. But seriously, she needed some kind of new map. Speaking of, she’d glare at the object in her grip. “Gosh, how the heck could a map be so bad as…” Her eyes glanced over the title.

Silent Forest Zone.

She had the wrong map this whole time.

She had the wrong map this whole entire time.

Silently, she slowly shoved the map away from sight, hoping the young fox didn’t notice. “N-nevermind! Hey, let’s go meet with the guards!” Dragging Tails by his hand once again, Amy lead him over to the two Acorn soldiers.

She’d politely curtsy to the two as she got their attention with a simple “Hi!”. If it weren’t for how famous Tails was being Sonic’s little brother, in the back of her mind Amy thought that they mind have looked a whole lot more like lost children than certified heroes. Well, she supposed that was the benefit of fame.

Speaking of famous, Amy heard a whistle coming from the door. As she whipped her head to see who it was, she noticed it was the leader herself, the brave and beautiful Princess Sally Acorn.

Whisper the wolf
1655840864381.png

Hearing the pink girl and yellow fox speak to one another, Whisper would be able to get the coordinates to Knothole village disturbingly easy. Hopefully they weren’t always this loud when speaking about the last bastion of safety. Nevertheless, she’d silently continue her trek towards the village by following after the two from the trees. As she did, Whisper mulled over her plans once more in her brain. She’d gotten intel about some manner of battle about to happen but no such information about any specific time or date. Thus, she thought it to be a good idea to simple observe the people of Knothole to gauge when they were going to prepare for this potential battle. Once they seemed to be heading out to fight, she’d silently join them from the shadows and help before leaving as soon as the fight came to an end. This wouldn’t the first time of doing such so she didn’t doubt her own ability to accomplish the plan.

Speaking of Knothole, she could see the children going up to the entrance not that far away, which meant it was her turn to hide. Getting a decent distance away from Knothole, she wanted to be just far enough to be able to observe the village through her scope without having to risk being caught. Thankfully one of her old hiding areas was still perfectly usable. It was a hole in one of the massive trees, just barely wide enough for her to sneak into and practically disappear without a trace. Now perfectly hidden, she stared back at Knothole’s entrance through the scope of her mask, observing as one of the the village’s leader, Princess Sally Alicia Acorn, emerged from an entrance to meet with the two children.

Last edited:
DASH
barely arriving to the hidden zone , DASH sneaks from rock to rock and from cavern to cavern finally arriving at next to the building where the table of what he head would be full of world leaders is being held. trying to gather info he stays a safe distance away seeing the gaurds infront of the door.
"
always talking but never taking action , people are out there being turned into robots while these people are argueing instead of launching a full on attack at that egghead" he says to himself listening in and looking for any suspicious movement arround.
"god taking out those damn bots on the way sucked all my energy out , if anything happends here and i have to step i'm be out of commission for a week"

Last edited:
OS-001, Osiron
EF32B9E8-0257-426A-87A7-A0326CBEA5A0.jpeg

Interactions: SheepKing SheepKing (Amy) Ransokyos Ransokyos (Sally) Mayali Mayali (Tails)

Among the many different sights within the Wood Zone with its large and seemingly endless forest of trees… there was a peculiar sight that was walking on the forest ground that was far different than the large nature view of the Wood Zone. And that was the sight of a rather tall metallic humanoid… his movement was slow, with a machine-like rhythm to them, always moving his legs with the same amount of time it takes for him to take another step, everything artificial about his very existence that betrayed that of their surroundings. Although, with his design, ranging from the very colors that are used to paint his body all the way to the very mechanical body with similarities to that of the E-Series robots, there was no mistaking that this wasn’t a Badnik of Robotnik’s own creation.

However, what was peculiar about this particular Badnik was the very fact that they appeared to be reading from a book within their hands as the Badnik was walking. The book was interesting to, as it appeared to be about the History of Mobius from the cover of the book. The reason for why this Badnik was going through the book…? It was for only one reason. He was bored. Osiron only gave a sigh as he created a bookmark within his memory storage about the page he was currently on within the book, before closing it entirely and hold the book underneath one of his arms
instead.

“Primary objective of acquiring knowledge of significant importance… failed. Secondary objective of ‘finding something to do away from Knothole’, half-success.”

A robotic and monotone voice came from the robot as it let off a sigh from its voice module, as Osiron began to pick up his pace and approach Knothole Village quicker than his usual earlier walking speed was. Osiron had originally came out here to get away from the repetitive cycle of work that was happening within Knothole village. Don’t get him wrong… ever since he had arrived to that very village (and had gone through the process of proving that he wasn’t gonna destroy the village by alerting Robotnik to their location and proving his loyalty), he had fully expected to be putting his tactical genius to use. It was what his model was originally intended for after all… alongside being able to fight in case the situation calls for it, being no slouch with the combination of tactical prowess and physical strength matched by no organic being (normally). And he especially eagerly waited to see his newfound missions when he found the remains of Robotnik’s creation turned into a lab within Knothole… a wealth of information to be acquired and put to use, especially with the possible new models of Badniks he could be expending his time to be tracking and learning the weaknesses of.

Only to figure out that he had spent far more time doing basic chores like a common Badnik, such as carry heavy objects around, help replace and fix broken machinery, tow the ground for farming, and various other tasks not meant for a tactician such as home. Don’t get him wrong, he was fully capable of doing such work with far greater effort than those meat bags can ever will… but due to the idiocy and inaction of those who call themselves ‘leaders’ who focus more time arguing with one another than actually making a plan was frying his motherboard. Ever since he had joined the resistance in fighting against Robotnik’s armies, he had originally envisioned himself leading groups of soldiers to the frontlines, commanding them against unaware Badniks and using both careful battle preparations and swift thinking on the battlefield to win engagements. Not being treated as yet another ‘worker drone’ among the many others there.

“No matter what occurs, primary directive shall not be ignored. Destruction of Robotnik and his empire shall be achieved. Even with undesirable conditions as of the current living conditions. For now, best chances of success for directive remain with the Freedom Fighters… no matter how unlikely it is.”

Osiron reassured himself about his choice of staying with the Freedom Fighters… hopefully they will come to action soon enough. But it’s about time he get back to the village now, ever since he had first sneaked outside of the village and grabbed a book to read for a couple hours on his own, it’s time to return back. Hopefully no one had noticed his departure… although he knew that someone with his unique structure and height would surely be noticeable when missing. Coming close to the entrance that lead to Knothole Village, Osiron had noted the strange individuals not registered within the internal face recognition software, with said software allowing him to recognize the many different individuals he had seen before, with most notable ones being the various villagers of Knothole.

And not any of the two speaking to the one that his systems associated as ‘Sally Acorn’ was recognizable to him. Rather strange… but nothing too out of the ordinary. Must be a new set of refugees coming to hide within Knothole Village and out of harm’s ways from the outside world. With him not minding such, he walked up to the trio, his large stature and stomping of the ground certainly announcing his presence even before he arrived to them, stopping just a couple feet away, before saying.

“Do not mind my presence with any note of fear… I harbor no ill-will to any of you two newcomers. I am merely returning back inside after… ‘scouting out’ the local area for any signs of Robotnik’s forces. I can certainly say that there are none from what I have seen so far… however… I have returned with… something I found, yes. A book that others would enjoy deciphering its contents and put their minds elsewhere from what is occurring outside.”

Osiron said in a lie sort of way, moving the arm that was holding the book up as to show it. He really didn’t want to explain why he actually went out in the first place, which was to get out of doing physical work typically meant for individuals of lower rankings. Although he is sure that they would attempt to catch on onto his lie, but for now, he merely wanted to go back inside as to reenter the lab once again to attempt to find something interesting within the systems of whatever was left over from the base’s systems.

Amy Rose
4DFFDDBA-EF75-43F5-929B-CF41366C5855.png

Interactions: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 (Bored Badnik) Mayali Mayali (fatigued fox) Ransokyos Ransokyos (Commanding Chipmunk)
Mentioned: wigi wigi (Haggard Hedgehog)

From inside Amy could hear someone shouting at a group people. An ear perking up, she’d be able to vaguely make out something about lack of action and politics. Whoever was shouting sounded around Sonic’s age, holding that brash yet charmingly impatient tone she associated the blue hedgehog with the moment she met him. Still, by the sound of their yelling It seemed things weren’t going all that well for Knothole at the moment. Though she could really understand the sentiment of whoever was yelling, Amy couldn’t imagine just running up to Robotnik’s headquarters head on without any plans would yield the best results for the village. Only one hero had the speed and skill to do that sort of thing, and he…

Well, Amy had come here to fix all of that! Sure she might be a little naive and young and have little experience in warfare, but maybe with her help the Freedom Fighters would be able to beat Robotnik’s butt and free Mobius once and for all.

Amy nearly jumped out of her shoes when she heard the thundering steps coming their way as a large and rather imposing shadow was cast upon the group. Cocking her head to the source, her eyes widened at the sight of a huge badnik coming there way. On instinct Amy went for her Piko Piko hammer, it’s toy like structure hiding the serious damage such a weapon could inflict. This wouldn’t be the first badnik she bashed to bits after all. Thankfully before the robot was about to face it’s hammer filled fate would it quickly explain himself and his lack of ill will. In an instant Amy changed her tune, her face of fear replaced with pleasant curiosity as she slipped the weapon back into…where it went.

Skipping over to the machine she’d politely inquire “Oh! Are you apart of the Freedom Fighters then?” while examining every inch and cranny of the badnik, or would a better term be goodnik? She’d reach out her hand for him to shake, whether the mechanical man accepted was entirely up to him.

“Anyone who’s an enemy of that egghead is a friend in my book! I’m Amy Rose, and this is Tails the Fox, the smartest guy around!”

She gestured to the boy in question with the utmost pride in her voice. Speaking of books, Amy glanced at the object in the goodnik’s hand with mild curiosity. It seemed like some sort of history book? Not the most interesting of literature but she supposed beggars couldn’t be choosers, not in the current state of the world after all. Realizing she was getting distracted from her actual goal Amy bowed her head. “Oh! I almost forgot, please excuse me for a second” Facing the princess once more she’d formally introduce herself. “I’d like to become a member of the Freedom Fighters if that’s alright!” She’d quickly pull out a slip of paper and begin reading it off.

“Let’s see…I have great leading and organization skills as I’m the president of the *cough*Sonicfanclub*cough*“

She’d blush in embarrassment, hoping nobody was able to actually hear the club’s title. Calming herself down, the girl continued.

“-And I’ve even had combat experience against badniks and criminals alike. I’m well versed in automotive vehicles, I can cook, clean, and am very creative. Overall, I believe I’d be a perfect fit for the Freedom Fighters so I hope you’ll consider officially adding me to your ranks!”

Her impromptu interview complete, she smiled up at the chipmunk. However, realizing she may have been coming off too strong, Amy bowed as she stuttered out a “I-if it’s alright, your highness” She tried to sneakily gave a thumbs up to Tails, tried being the key word. If Amy wanted to try and not look like some excited kid she was failing horribly, even the girl herself could tell. Nevertheless all she could do in that moment was hope that the next words that came out of Princess Sally’s mouth were a definitive yes.​

Last edited:
Princess Sally Alicia Acorn
Sally chuckled at the young female hedgehog's comments. "Well, help is always needed, though at present, we aren't going to be staying here for long. We have passageways to the Mystic Ruins which was our fallback base," she commented wryly, shaking her head. "Though I do dislike the idea of abandoning Knothole," she sighed before she heard sharp crackling as she noticed a few Badniks sparking with numerous shards of ice embedded in their frames before they detonated, tearing themselves apart and freeing the animals within before she noticed an Overlander darting forward through the trees with hatchets of ice. In his trail, shattered Badniks remained. She saw him twist, launching one frozen hatchet at one of the lumberjack Badniks and the other at a second. As they detonated, their axes went airborne.

She blinked as NICOLE activated her camera, scanning the Overlander. "Who is that?" she said tiredly. "I do not know, but they are radiating a large amount of unknown energy," NICOLE relayed. That confused her.

SheepKing SheepKing Mayali Mayali

DASH
1655941329298.png

"CRAP" DASH yells
he dashes then jumps forward infront of the group hands out and ready to asorb this energy the energy he heard a voice yelling about.

"this might just be what i need to get my wheels spinning again" he says to himself extending his hand towards the direction where he thinks this thing is comming from.
he notices the destroyed badniks and seems to switch his movements from a dive to a flip that he still doesnt manage to do leaving him to fall face first into the ground.

Last edited:
Miles “Tails” Prower
Tails2.jpg

Interactions: Amy Rose ( SheepKing SheepKing ), Sally Acorn ( Ransokyos Ransokyos ), Osiron ( Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 )

Reaching Knothole wasn't so bad. Amy set a pace that went easier on the fox, but the embarrassment over his hand getting grabbed let him think about something other than exhaustion-laden limbs. Once within Knothole's perimeter, however, that awareness came back with some vengeance in its urgent and heavy presence. Nor could Tails react to everything demanding his attention before another sound rang sudden and sharp compared to other noises around Knothole Village. A whistle pierced through that physical and mental exhaustion. Something that made his ears shoot up in surprised alertness and Tails would snap his gaze toward where that whistle came from. Albeit that his twin-tails could only muster the barest twitch in acknowledgment of Knothole's leader.

Not because Tails wasn't relieved that she was there...his heavy limbs were just noping everything that didn't involve the restful, oblivion of sleep. Sally was good with plans. Sally was good with organizing the Freedom Fighters into action. Both were something Mobius needed now considering how much their lives that the Eggalomaniac had already gotten around to destroying. "We..." Tails took one step that wasn't heard over what were more mechanical footsteps drawing closer to Knothole from the direction of Wood Zone. He felt fear spark, nothing more than spark since what they heard was one set of footsteps, not enough that it'd fan the flame of the frantic adrenaline he'd had earlier. Turning to face where this Badnik was, Tails quickly saw the Badnik large and certainly not the average Badnik. However, it didn't position itself as if it would attack. And, Robotnik could probably make dangerous books, but the one Osiron held didn't seem intimidating at first glance to the fox. Instead, the hopefully-Friendnik warranted more attention.

In design, Tails could see it wouldn't cause as much air displacement when moving, so maybe would have some speed. Metals used...couldn't tell without getting closer but there were several places that seemed to be potential armaments. As he examined it, it spoke with words sounding friendly and even held up that book so they could see it better. And then Amy was introducing him as the 'smartest guy around'.

She doesn't know that if I was the smartest guy around I would've been smarter and would've been so...before... Various emotions, guilt and distress, made an unsettled twisting sensation inside him as he would've thought about it more. Except, the speed which Amy excused herself was u-turn-inducing. She'd barely said anything to the probably-not-Badnik, hadn't even waited to learn what its name or designation was. Even though it was made of metal, Tails was too polite to leave without properly finishing the introductions. “Yeah, what matters is that we're all on the same side against...Eggman...and not that we look different. As we're allies I have questions if you don't mind but I should follow Amy, I should talk with Sally too. I just didn't want to head off without finishing the introductions."

Last edited:
Amy Rose

Interactions: Ransokyos Ransokyos (Commanding Chipmunk) wigi wigi (Haggard Hedgehog)

The elation of becoming a freedom fighter was quickly quelled the moment Sally mentioned the fact they were going to be evacuating Knothole. Amy looked back at the princess with surprise and confusion as she sputtered out “W-wait, seriously?”, hoping it had been just her mishearing the princess. But nope, Amy had heard her perfectly well. They were going to be falling back to the mystic caves.

“Oh…”

Maybe it was just the fact that the girl had only gotten here, but the fact that she was going to see even more of the last epicenter of peace being taken by Robotnik made her…disappointed? No, that wasn’t the right word…sad? Yeah, sad. Well, what else could they do? By how Princess Sally spoke it was clear she too was obviously not a fan of leaving Knothole either so obviously this had to be the last option available. And who knows, maybe this was just a cautionary evacuation? Hopefully Robotnik wouldn’t notice the underground passages and the residents of the village would be able to continue living in wood zone’s tunnels while he was none the wiser. Thinking of it in this light helped Amy be less against the idea, though it still wasn’t favorable by any means. Nevertheless, she wore her best confident expression and inquired, “What can I do to help?”.

Just as those words left her mouth she’d notice a hedgehog rush over to the group, shielding them from something. His back facing towards Amy, the young for a second though it was Sonic himself, finally here. That joy melted away when she realized the darker hue of the hedgehog’s fur. Black, not blue. Her shoulders sagged a tiny bit, moreso disappointed at herself for even think that Sonic had somehow magically returned. Amy had gotten her hopes up for nothing. Still, the young girl peaked over the mystery hedgehog to try and get a look at just what he was protecting them from.

Whisper the wolf
1655840864381.png

Interactions: Ransokyos Ransokyos (Ominous Overlander)

In the very corner of Whisper’s vision she’d notice a red spot far off, hovering over Emerald Hill zone as a slew of even tinier dots fell from it. Climbing up the tree she’d reach the very top to get a better view through her scope of whatever that spot was. She gritted her teeth, Robotnik. Emerald hill was a good distance away from wood zone, meaning Knothole surely had some time to prepare in the case of Robotnik discovering Wood Zone but nevertheless The fate of all of West Island was in her and the freedom fighters’ hands. Climbing back down to her hiding location Whisper mulled her options. She could try invading the airship and destroying it from the inside. Hmm…maybe but she couldn’t go in blindly without a plan. Still, Whisper packed the plan in the back of her mind for later. What else then? Maybe she could relocate to the perimeter of Woodzone and deal with any Badniks that are heading to the area. That seemed like the realistic plan for now considering the current situation and the importance of Knothole. Making sure the village continued to remain hidden was vital. Though it that regard she may have been too late.

She heard loud crashes of noise and immediately reached for her Wispon. It seems a few stragglers of badniks had already made their way through to Wood Zone. Not good in the slightest. They’d need to clear them out before Robotnik figured out his troops location. Quickly Whisper got to work, as she swapped out her hover wisp for laser and began sneakily shooting them down one by one before any could even notice. The game of the plan was not being detected. The badniks were simple grunts and therefore if they didn’t have a target right in front of them, they were going to struggle fighting back. Thus if she nipped them before any could notice, Whisper would have a far easier time.

Soon enough she quickly fell into muscle memory as she shot them down like flies. Though just as Whisper had been about to shoot a badnik between their eyes something or someone had already done the job, crushing the machine to bits. Curious, she focused her scope on them, it was an overlander? Well, if they were working on the freedom fighters side then Whisper was fine with it. With her focus on the overlander she’d be able to notice a badnik coming up from behind him, mere moments from potentially getting an attack in on them. Without fail Whisper shot the badnik through the chest, the beam of hyper-go-on energy zipping past the overlander’ s head.

With that, Whisper decided that she should probably switch hiding locations before any nearby badniks or the overlander spotted her.

“…!”

Though as the thought came suddenly the tree she’d been hiding in began to crackle and wildly shake, nearly causing the girl to almost fly off. One of the badniks had taken to cutting down the very tree she was standing in, their axe slicing the bark with every chop. Whisper tried to shoot it but with the way the tree wobbled she couldn’t get her aim right. She’d needed to do something fast or else she’d be sent falling to the forest floor.​

DASH
1656024197946.png

DASH still having his back to "protect" the team slowly opens his eyes .
he seems to be confused for a second .
it hasnt been that much since he jumped infron of the group , but this pause feels a little too long .

"where's the kaboom?" he thinks to himself for a second.

at the same time he's thinking about this he seems to notice who the group he's protecting is .
his face seems to turn to pure childlike joy noticing that in this group stand two of the freedom fighters.

· Acheron Tsukino ·
Acheron's head turned as a thick cyan laser blasted through the chest of one robot before he inhaled slowly before crimson energy gathered into a localized point before he tossed it, the energy forming into a tri-bladed shuriken the diameter of a baseball before it impaled the side of the Badnik chopping at one of the trees, molten metal sizzling within seconds before the shuriken detonated, ripping apart the Badnik and freeing its animal core. The axe remained buried a third of the way into the trunk of the tree.
Screenshot_20220623-225156.png
Unknown to him, his usage of Chaos Energy was detectable by a certain mad doctor. He pushed off with inhuman speed and strength, unaware his irises bled to an eerie icy blue that faded to a deep reddish orange at the edges as his pupils became a brilliant sapphire rather than ebony.

Tangle the Lemur
Tangle.jpg

Interactions: Amy Rose ( SheepKing SheepKing ), Sally Acorn ( Ransokyos Ransokyos ), Dash ( wigi wigi )

Knothole was amazing, in more ways than what they'd managed to do in spacing rustic huts and farmland throughout this area. Building somewhere AND keeping it hidden within these thick trees, well away from that monster masquerading as an egg this long was extraordinary! Gotta give these trees credit in that regard! They're huge and I'm so gonna climb one once I've spoken with this Princess about joining the Freedom Fighters! Too bad there weren't that many Freedom Fighters around that Tangle could meet while waiting. She'd certainly bounded enthusiastically up to several, entrance guards included, and had been told that a fair number of them were busy with something. Included among those was Princess Sally Acorn. Busy with something, have tasks they're assigned to work on, same difference!

Shrugging cheerfully at what thoughts just ran through her head, Tangle made her way back in the direction she'd come from not that long ago. It must be 10 minutes since I last checked whether the Princess is available yet! May as well see if anything's changed! Still pretty much bounding, with that spring in her step indicating all the energy lurking within that lemur's frame, her course took her soon toward Knothole Entrance. As she drew closer, as she spotted some new Mobians she'd not met yet, the crackling, detonation, and other indications of what was to come off in the distance made her quicken her pace...to come to a halt by the 2 hedgehogs and a chipmunk. “Oh! Hey! I know the sounds of uninvited guests out there!”

Last edited:

Amy Rose

Interactions: wigi wigi (Haggard Hedgehog) Mayali Mayali (Fatigued Fox/loud lemur)

Looking over the black hedgehog’s shoulder, Amy would see that scuffle taking place that he’d been protecting them from. “The Badniks got here already!?” From what she could estimate there were a decent amount of them where they’d surely be able to cause lots of trouble if left to their own devices. In a swift motion Amy once more pulled out her hammer and got into a fighting position. Though as Amy did she’d hear a voice coming from behind the group. Turning around she’d be face to face with a sporty looking lemur girl with an impressively long tail. She couldn’t help but find some humor in how the girl phrased the invaders, complimenting her with, “You’ve got some good ears on you!”

A sudden boom of noise nearly made Amy jump out of her boots, reminding the girl of the very much current danger. If this lemur wasn’t a freedom fighter she should probably head back inside, though considering the stranger was brave enough to head in the direction of the noise then she had to be a member, right? Well, no matter what they could surely use an extra set of hands on deck. Though that wasn’t exactly a sort of call Amy could make, considering she had literally just joined the team less than five minutes ago. More accurately it was the princess’. Still, Amy couldn’t just wait and watch as everyone else pulled their weight, heck that white haired guy over there seemed to have the same idea. So, to answer her own question of what she could do to help, Amy found that there was a rather obvious answer.

“I’ll try and deal with the bots! Tails, do you think you can fly up and figure out where they’re coming from?”

Whisper the wolf
1655840864381.png

Interactions: Ransokyos Ransokyos (Ominous Overlander)

Thankfully Whisper was saved from plummeting to the ground as the overlander quickly dealt with the grunt trying to chop down her tree. With new stability, she’d hop to another branch a little farther away, and aim her Wispon once more. As thankful as the wolf was, she still curious at just who this overlander was. No normal person could possibly have that level of strength naturally. Were they from Knothole? Surely Whisper would have heard at least something about them if that were truly the case. She’d have to look into the stranger later as clearly there were more pressing matters to deal with. Unfortunately, as strong as the cyan wisp was, it wasn’t exactly meant for clearing out crowds and she feared if she switched to the rocket wisp that it could potentially start a fire. For now, the spike wisp seemed to be her best bet.

“Thank you”

The cyan and pink wisps quickly swapped places as Whisper took her aim. With the pull of her trigger a pink spiky ball shot out, rolling against the ground and skewering anything that got in it’s way. Through her scope Whisper noticed the hedgehog girl look rather confused at seeing the pink spiky ball rolling about.​

Last edited:
DASH
1656164851715.png
"oh god damn it , badniks yet none of them managed to get a good hit on me , the second i need energy those damn tin cans become blind" dash
sais to himself turning around to the badniks hearing amy's plan from behind him , " well , guess i'll have to deal with the energy lack by myself" he dashed at the closest bot stabbing him with the spikes on his gloves , " new day , new battle" he says as the battle begins.

Miles “Tails” Prower
Interactions: Amy Rose ( SheepKing SheepKing ), Sally Acorn ( Ransokyos Ransokyos ), Osiron ( Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 )
Mentioned: Dash ( wigi wigi )

Where Tails stood, his view back into Wood Zone was hidden behind the towering, book-carrying Maybe-not-Badnik. He could see the trees on either side and the dense, green umbrella overhead was too much for even that large metal form to blot out. Anything that he might've seen further away, however, wasn't somewhere where he could actually see it. It was distant noises, noises that Tails knew well after adventuring with Sonic, that let him know that rest wasn't mere steps away. There weren't enough Badniks left near Wood Zone to cause that much noise. I would've seen them earlier if they were coming from all over West Island, which would mean... Oh no! “I-I should really check with Sally, sorry.” The words made it out around the fear beginning to knot itself within his throat and he'd stepped away in the direction Amy had gone, in the direction where he knew Sally had been waiting.

Exhaustion met with that fear and his limbs were even less cooperative than they'd been moments before. But, not unmanageably so yet. It will be rough if Knothole falls. Even if we manage to escape there won't be anywhere safe enough to finish my Pad, and then I won't be able to search for anything about what happened to Sonic... I-I need to...I need to do something. It felt like a million things jumbled together into his mind all at once that needed doing, too much for his limbs to respond to so they were locking up. I can't...there's so much... Amy's voice saying his name cut through his thoughts. What she asked even gave him something to latch onto, some stability because it was something he knew what to do with. Turning toward Amy and Sally, the fox couldn't miss those other 2 Mobians standing by them, however, that darker-colored hedgehog went past him toward the fighting.

As the departing hedgehog and the lemur weren't who had asked him to fly up and figure out where the Badniks were coming from, his attention was mainly on the other 2 there. “I...” His voice came out shakily around the lump in his throat forcing him to pause and swallow hard against the fear. “I can do it! There are probably branches that can help me going up, and it won't be as much of an issue on the way down." Tails stuck out one hand, pointing in the direction of the Badniks. “You'll just need to hold them off for longer than it normally would've taken me.”

Last edited:
DASH

1656164851715.png

DASH couldnt help but smile hearing one of his idles ask him for help in a fight , he seems to be moving faster and master out of pure pride .
its always been a dream for him to help the freedom fighters , he couldnt help but think he could even manage to become a part of the team.

" YOU GOT IT!" he sais responding to tails.

in his mind one thought keeps repeating , dont mess this up , youve done this a hundred times , just focus , and take down these badniks , take them don for you idles , for south island , for mobians and humans .

"FOR MOBIUS!"

Amy Rose

Interactions: Mayali Mayali (Flying Fox) KirienIsamu KirienIsamu (Random Guard)

“On it!”

Just as those words left the girl’s lips an overzealous egg pawn lunged at her, axe held up high. Before the weapon could fall Amy already had her hammer slammed hard against the machine, sending it flying with a resounding crack that’d make any golfer green with envy. Amy herself wouldn’t have any time to admire her work as many more badniks would replace it’s spot, all just simply begging to be smashed to bits and who was she to refuse. She’d run and lunge at them with her hammer, slamming it down with all the strength in her little body. Despite the little time it’d been since she’d first picked up the hammer as her right hand weapon Amy was simply a natural at it, the tool moreso an extension of her own limbs and a physical shape to her righteous passion. It might have even just been a trick of the eye but hearts even seemed to fly out with every hit of the weapon. Amy was packing all her emotions into each blow.

Even with all her strength Amy’s movements held an adorable childishness to them that couldn’t be ignored, as her eyes tightly squeezed shut in the moment of anticipation before hit after hit landed just to further encapsulate it. She didn’t fight like a trained warrior in the slightest, or even as someone who’d had the long experience such as the blue blur. What she lacked in training or experience however, Amy certainly made up for in power and based on the of smashed and bashed badniks lying around her, it’d be safe to say that she wasn’t doing half bad of a job. Still, she wasn’t just fighting for the sake of fighting. Amy looked back at Knothole’s entrance, gritting her teeth as she saw a pawn get alarmingly close to one of the guards.

“Ack!”

In a moment of panic Amy straight up chucked her hammer at the robot, it cutting through the air like a bullet from a gun, crashing directly into the robot’s head. Thankfully it met it’s mark as if her aim had been just the slightest bit off then it wouldn’t hid the guard square in the head.

“S-sorry!”

She’d hurriedly job up to where her hammer had landed and picked it back up without another word.

Despite this, overall she seemed to be doing a decent job at helping hold the badniks off. At the very least with the combined efforts of her, the sonic look alike, and the overlander it appeared that they managed to take down a decent chunk of baddies so far. Affording herself a moment to check, Amy looked over to where Tails was to see if he managed to find where these badniks were coming from.​

Tangle the Lemur
Interactions: Those fighting Badniks ( SheepKing SheepKing , Ransokyos Ransokyos , wigi wigi )

Among those 3, Tangle's gaze went onto the female hedgehog first. Not the Mobian herself but the hammer easily larger than her own head, which she was wielding without seeming difficulty. It was also that pink hedgehog who spoke first after the lemur came to stop near them. “My ears can't take full credit! Robot infestations have such distinct sounds and all that, thanks though!” Tangle waved her hand as if enthusiastically brushing off the comment about her having 'good ears on her'. As she did, the lemur strode past them and turned around, one foot paused behind her in preparation to continue toward where those Badnik sounds were coming from.

She was new around Knothole and didn't know whether there was anything that might be good to know. Like back in Spiral Hill she'd known where she would need to keep the Badniks away from, here she didn't know anything like that. Because she waited she caught that brief exchange between the pink hedgehog who asked whether 'Tails could fly up'. Tangle's gaze fell onto the fox that was seemingly being addressed if the twin-tails behind him, even though they were drooping, were any indication. His response seemed like confirmation that he could somehow fly. Hold them off? “That is a reason that I'm here! Be careful up there yourself!”

She waved and pivoted onto the foot that'd been resting behind her. The female hedgehog was faster though, getting out through the entrance before Tangle could do so. “Wow! First time I've seen a hammer thrown, and you nailed it! Is that something you do a lot?” She called out as she saw the Badnik get demolished and she went on past it. With all the Badniks in the area, it wasn't a time to focus on one robot at a time though. Her tail lashed out onto one Egg Pawn as she weaved around another, picking targets that'd trip and tangle into that stretching tail. Eventually, she spun around grabbing onto the base of her tail, and pulled. “Hrng!” Like a spring, that tail suddenly went collapsing back into what was a more believable size, slamming together those Badniks caught within it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back