• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freedom of Mobius (IC RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Acheron hummed. "I wonder if it'd be feasible to drop that airship right on top of those robotic pests. True, it'd probably make a mess of the beach, though you can't say it wouldn't get rid of any reinforcements from it and likely make dealing with the ground forces easier," he commented wryly.​

DASH
1655941329298.png

dash lets go of acheron noticing that the shadow he was trying to catch was a mobian , he looks back seeing a blond masked mobian holding a weapon that seems to be futuristic .
he feels strange as the blue creature exists his body and reforms into his octopus like form.
dash twitches for a second
"that was the weirdest thing ive ever felt , but thanks for the help , cyan , thing?"
he then looks back at the mobian and asks the cyan creature
"are they your friend?"

1658273252244.png

Amy Rose
Interactions: Mayali Mayali (Tails) Ransokyos Ransokyos (Acheron)

Amy pouted seeing Tails showcase far more interest in dissecting the trashed Hey Ho rather than actually heeding her advice. She’d just been about to scold him when thankfully the fox took the hint and relented, to which she’d nod in agreement. “It’s not like it’ll be going anywhere anytime soon”

Gosh, it’s not going to be fun cleaning up all that scrap metal is it? Doing repairs in general certainly would take a whole lot of work to accomplish. But, she was a part of the freedom fighters now, and that meant giving it her all even on the less action packed missions. However, just as she was about to ask Sally about cleaning up (Also noticing the new masked mobian nearby) Tails finally spoke out on what he saw from above the woods.

Her eyes went wide with shock. “What!?” She gasped. That egghead launching an attack on the island Knothole was located could only spell out even more trouble. If even just this attack on Emerald Hill resulted in forces leaking into Wood Zone then surely there would be more in the future. Even ignoring that Amy shuddered at the thought of all the poor animals at Emerald Hill who’d be caught in the crossfire and robotisized. There was no way they could just stand around and do nothing. Something had to be done! But first, they needed a plan. They couldn’t just rush in blindly after all.

It seemed Acheron would be the first to form any sort of plans to work off of, as Amy could hear him suggesting crashing the airship onto all the badniks down below. She could see the positives as it’d be able to get rid of all the forces down below while also preventing the egghead from sending out any more. However there was also a rather glaring issue with the plan that couldn’t be ignored.

“I’m not sure…wouldn’t the animals inside the badniks be hurt too if we did crash the airship? Plus, having the ship crash might do some irreversible damage to the environment…”

“Anyways, we should take a minute to rest and recover from this attack before jumping into the next battle. If that’s alright”

Besides Tails, surely everyone was at least a little tired from the fight. In her mind if they were going to take down an entire airship it’d be better to do it when they were in tip top shape after all.

1658272940476.png
Whisper the wolf
Interactions: Ransokyos Ransokyos (Sally) wigi wigi (Dash)
Mentioned: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 (Osiron)

The mercenary stood there as quiet as a mouse, leaving an uncomfortable silence between herself and the princess standing before her. Though on this surface it could be taken for stoicism, in reality Whisper simply had absolutely zero idea how to respond or react to Sally’s comment. It was surprising that she’d so readily viewed her as not a threat considering Whisper had moments prior kicked their robotic ally in the face. Granted it was a safety precaution but it wasn’t like the princess would know that. But that's besides the point. Whisper wasn’t prepared for this sort of interaction, heck she hadn’t been expecting to be spotted at all. She couldn’t deal with this. Just as Whisper was about to flee she felt the familiar shape of her laser wisp rubbing up against her.

The moment the wisp had left the black hedgehog’s body it immediately went up to Whisper, purring something in its language. Letting out a shaky breath, Whisper pet the wisp’s head as if to tell it that she was alright. In response the wisp chirped and looked back over to the black hedgehog and replied to his question.

[@!&] [@#$%^!!]

Image.jpeg

Whatever the laser wisp said appeared to draw the attention of the rest of Whisper’s team as a flurry of color flew out from under her coat and out into the open. They all were friendly enough, letting out chirps, babbles, and other sorts of noises as they greeted the mobians.

Still rather uncomfortable, Whisper’s wisps nevertheless gave her the courage to finally form a response. True to her name, in a soft spoken whisper she’d confirm Sally’s observation.

“…Not with Robotnik”

Acheron paused, as that had crossed his mind. "There's something nagging at my mind... a way to disable those robots without harming those little animals inside... why the hell are they in robots anyway?" he commented.​

DASH
1655941329298.png

"could have guessed that , youre friend is great help "
he justures at tail .
"so what i got from that whole conversation is that, emerald zone is in shambles , i dont think we really have time to rest"
dash is back to his tired self and even when talking he seems to be breathing fast .
"god can someone shoot me with energy that would last a little longer "
he walks up to tails hoping he has some sort of plan.

Miles "Tails" Prower
Interactions: Ransokyos Ransokyos SheepKing SheepKing wigi wigi Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Feasible to drop the airship? Probably make a mess of the beach? Might do some irreversible damage to the environment? Equations would float through his head, instinctively responding to what he knew were invitations to theorize. Tails would blink and incline his head as it took several moments to process all the math. It wasn't normal for it to give him trouble, yet, his sleepy mind faltered between each step of the calculations.

"There are several variables that're necessary to...determine how much damage it would do, mass and acceleration. For acceleration, I can approximate what altitude it has situated itself at by comparing the ground-to-bottom-surface distance against Wood Zone's trees. Then take the acceleration due to gravity to get the meters per second. Unfortunately...the airship was...too..." His words were slow and slowing even more as he spoke. With that message about the airship delivered, nothing could stave off the utter exhaustion from head to toe.

So he trailed off and brought one hand over his mouth to help contain the building yawn. "'m sorry. Was trying to get to the number of pieces we'd need...to bring it down in so it wouldn't harm the animals or us. The exterior will be pretty tough. I'm not sure we have enough ranged firepower to break it up enough before it'd crash. If we can weaken its armor or get it down lower first..." The little fox would pause, another yawn that he tried to conceal interrupting him. Another reason he paused was that he'd caught what darker, male hedgehog said about someone shooting him with energy.

There were several here now that Tails didn't recognize, or know what they could do, so that comment had him slowly turn toward Dash, hesitating slightly. "D-do you literally mean shoot you with energy?"

Last edited:
Tangle the Lemur
Interactions: Osiron ( Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 ), Whisper & Amy ( SheepKing SheepKing ), Sally & Acheron ( Ransokyos Ransokyos )

Whisper's entrance onto the scene was, without a doubt, spectacular. Hit the Hey ho and kicked the ally Badnik to a safer distance before rolling clear herself. Yeah, Tangle noticed and was quick to first bound over to where Osiron ended up after that kick. "Woo! That was some ride you got there, Friend Robot! Are you okay?" Her movement didn't stop long and would resume taking her not all that far away from who she'd addressed first. None of them were spread out all that much, to the point where she could easily hear Mister Robot's answer wherever she ended up.

The lemur next came to a stop by the Mobian wolf. "Hey there! You and your cute friends made quite the entrance! It looked like you all have experience fighting Badniks." Yet, she didn't even stop long there either. The 4 Mobians discussing what to do about the airship weren't quiet, making it clear they were planning how to handle the situation. She stuck her tail out in between the wolf and chipmunk standing there. "Actually there is something I need to do real quick. Here, one of you hold onto my tail for a moment." She did wait, did let one of them grab onto the ringed tail before she went bounding over toward the other 4. Letting her longest appendage stretch out to be even longer behind her.

"Hold your airships, guys! Aren't you getting ahead of yourself? How are the planners supposed to make a plan without knowing what all these new faces can do? It is time for introduction first, I'll start things off." She stuck both hands out in various directions, offering them to different Mobians and the Overlander. "I'm Tangle the Lemur! Feel free to ask me what I'm bringing to the mix," she would take that moment to aside while disengaging her hands and spread them out in a 'look at this' gesture that'd frame her tail. "if you don't already know!"

Last edited:
Acheron's head tilted as he took a deep breath. "In my case... I honestly don't know everything I can do. I know I have some pyrokinetic, cryokinetic, an electrokinetic powers... but I don't really remember how I got them. The first thing I do clearly recall was washing up on the shore of a village probably a week to the southwest, give or take a couple of days. I've just been kinda... wandering around," he said sheepishly. True, he was holding back some things, but very little.

Sally shook her head slightly before she sighed.​

DASH
1655941329298.png

"memory loss , strange " dash though to himself.
he put his hands behind his head.

"the name's dash , and what i bring to the table , is that" he sais poiting the the cracked floor from his bounce on it , and then to the saw he stopped with the log .
"and yes, anything with energy , from electricity to lasers , to whatever that blue squid thing was"

OS-001, Osiron

1DBF5988-12BA-4C43-9B44-F4D392B83D1F.jpeg
Interactions: wigi wigi , Mayali Mayali , SheepKing SheepKing , Ransokyos Ransokyos

With Osiron currently sawing away into the body of the Hey-Ho… Osiron payed most of his attention to destroying the Badnik he was currently latched to… maybe a bit too much attention. He could have sworn that he heard someone talking about ‘shooting them’… seriously, Osiron hoped that it was a mistake with his audio receptors (although that would be troubling if it was the case as well), because who in their right mind would willingly allow themselves to suffer through such a thing. Nonetheless, the Badnik turned ‘good’ continued at sawing away at the Hey-Ho, intending on doing as much damage possible to it before it decided to retaliate. And he wasn’t alone in this, for witnessing a failed individual come on by and attempt to latch onto the head of the Badnik with their tail alongside a strange blue beam appearing out from the blue to strike into the back of the Hey-Ho.

He’ll most certainly attempt to figure out who done that, but seemingly, it appears that they were intending on helping out on dealing with the threat… unless this was some new model of Badnik that had poor aim instead. No matter what it is, he’ll deal with it. Unfortunately for Osiron, his sawing at the Hey-Ho didn’t last much longer, as seemingly something came over and hit the robot hard, causing it to spin around in one desperate attempt to get rid of the threats attacking it. Of course, with his metal fingers digging into the metal ‘skin’ of the Badnik, Osiron didn’t get flung as hard compared to other individuals. Plus, spinning around wouldn’t make a optimized Badnik feel dizzy now. But before Osiron could have a chance at destroying the robot, something else had beaten him to the catch, as the robot began to fall down.

Maybe he should have let go earlier. With Osiron mentally cursing within his head, he was just about to attempt to make his escape, even though it looks as if he won’t be able to get off the Hey-Ho before he gets crushed underneath it (even though it wouldn’t do much in the first place, but he much rather avoid being near such an inferior robot). But just before he slammed right into the floor, something else came over and kicked him right off the Badnik, sending him flying away while he was left thinking of who just did it, also noticing another individual jumping off of his chest for some reason, a black and red creature, before eventually falling down and landing on his back on the forest floor. Well… that could have gone a lot worse. But hey, at least it seems like that even many years later, he was still a more dangerous Badnik than this new pile of junk. Only giving out a sigh as a conversation was going on nearby? Osiron was left thinking to himself. He really should be more careful with his planning. Being slammed against trees while holding onto the Badnik may not be bad at first when you are someone like him, but damage is still damage, and imagine if it was against a more dangerous threat. Yeah, he much rather not be taking as much hits like that in the future.

Before the Badnik could continue in his thinking, the same long tailed individual that had helped him out with taking out the Hey-Ho had asked if he was alright. Physically, yes, but he much rather not tell everyone what he truly thinks about everything. Only raising his arms into the air, his clawed hands shot forth, soaring through the air before latching itself onto some nearby trees. With the hands and the arms being connected by a line of electricity, Osiron had pulled himself back up onto his feet, the hands returning back to his arms and reconnecting once again as Osiron opened and closed both his hands.

“I am currently running at 100% efficiency. The kick merely… stunned me for a bit, but nothing to worry about.”

The robot responded in a monotone and robotic voice typical of that of one of the E-Series Badnik. Now walking towards the group once more, the Badnik was now learning some more things about what they were talking about earlier. Which was dealing with a airship belonging to Eggman. Now that certainly caught his interest, with the other thing being the new addition of some other individual with strange creatures that were making his energy signatures within his sensors go through the roof. Just what were those things? Never mind that… Osiron watched as the now names Tangle talking about introducing each other and what abilities they have to use. This was a great idea, as Osiron could better use this information in order to create plans utilizing the best skills of everyone in order to achieve victory.

Of course, this came at the cost of introducing himself. Would he tell the truth and hopefully not be held with suspicion if they knew about his true workings? Or was it better to lie about what he was truly capable of in order to at least make them trust him more? No… it’s better to just let it out and not keep it in. Definitely would prevent any complications further down the line of any of them were to find out his secret. Raising his right metallic arm into the air for all to see, Osiron responded with.

“I suppose it is my turn to converse about myself and add to this conversation. My Model number is OS-001, but to others, I go by the alias of ‘Osiron’. I am the first and only known Overseer Badnik model, having been first created nine years ago by the very man we are fighting against. My Model was originally intended on running providences for Robotnik with an deadly combination of having a arsenal of weapons integrated into my body, far Superior intelligence compared to the common Badnik, and the capacity for adaptability and the making of plans from simple analysis. We were meant to lead Badniks and watch over locations with undying loyalty, as the name ‘Overseer’ suggests. But now… I seek revenge against Robotnik for abandoning me within a facility that was supposed to be a test for my effectiveness. I know that alone wouldn’t let you trust me, but I’ll attempt my best in serving the Freedom Fighters within their fight against the Badnik hordes that threaten the innocent remaining here within these lands.”

Osiron finished, putting his arm down as he awaited the reactions from his ‘allies’. Most of that was true, although there were some parts he left out such as his true emotions about everything and him alone just wanting to throw Robotnik into a pit after being abandoned like some pile of useless junk. But hopefully they would trust with what he is saying right now.

1658792970981.png
Amy Rose
Interactions: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 wigi wigi Ransokyos Ransokyos (Acheron) Mayali Mayali (Tails)

Amy quirked her head at Acheron’s question, curious. She’d thought Robotnik’s methods would be common knowledge by now considering how long the jerk had been using them. Odd, maybe he was from somewhere where that sort of thing wasn’t well known? Though it wasn’t like there was much of Mobius left that hadn’t been touched by Eggman so he’d really had to have been living under a rock if that were the case. Well, Amy supposed it didn’t really matter why he didn’t know and it’d be rude of her to judge. Nevertheless she elaborated for the Overlander. “Oh It’s absolutely terrible, Robotnik uses them as batteries for his badniks!” Just the thought of those poor creatures being used in such a sickening manner made Amy want to throttle that egghead all the more. How could someone look at a cute picky or flicky and have the idea to stuff them into a robot!?

Before Amy could continue to dwell on her disgust for Robotnik she’d overhear the black hedgehog chip in, or more specifically shooting down her suggestion of a break. If it were any other situation Amy might have relented as even she couldn’t ignore the fact that they were working against the clock to stop the doctor’s forces. But, they’d all just gotten rough housed by a Hey-Ho and weren’t exactly in tip top shape. “But there’s no way we’d be able to succeed in taking down the ship if we tried while exhausted. I mean-“ Amy tilted her head over to Tails who looked close to passing out right then and there. And though he was the most obvious case, Amy didn’t doubt for a second that the rest of the team were too feeling exhaustion creep in. The pink hedgehog herself as if her had weights attached to her limbs, dragging her down. “…Just a short break to gather ourselves, that’s all”

Thankfully the dreariness of planning would be put on hold thanks to the boisterous Tangle, proclaiming that it was time for introductions. Now that was something she could agree with! Amy was quite honestly sick of referring to everyone as “Mister Robot” or “Black Hedgehog” rather than their real actual names. Though in the Overlander’s case he didn’t seem to actually provide them with any sort of name, simply explaining the nature of his powers and his own lack of memory. So, that’s why he didn’t know about Robotnik’s penchant for critter abuse, he has amnesia! Running up to the man she’d exclaim as she grabbed one of his hands. “You poor thing! Don’t worry, we’ll try and help you recover your memories, you can count on it!” A bold statement considering she had absolutely no idea how to even do such a thing but Amy wasn’t going to let that stop her from helping someone in need.

With her promise set in stone, Amy listened to the black hedgehog introduce himself. Gosh, even his name reminded her of Sonic. She knew it was a reach but if she just squinted her eyes a tiny bit and if Dash was in the right lighting then she totally could have mistaken him for the real deal. No, she shouldn’t be comparing Dash to Sonic, he was his own person and she should view him as one! Just focus on what makes him different. Think think think…Ah the energy powers! So that must have been why the alien creature flew into him! “That’s amazing! I can’t wait to see more of that in action Dash!” She’d politely compliment.

Next, it seemed to be Mister Ro-Ack! She means Osiron’s turn! Just hearing him talk about his past was well enough to explain why he joined the freedom fighters. “It isn’t surprising that someone as awful as Robotnik would do such a terrible but that’s still absolutely horrible! I promise we’ll get back at that egghead for everyone that he’s hurt!”

Ah, Now it was her turn for introductions then. “My name is Amy, Amy Rose!-“ With a twirl she pulled out her Piko Piko hammer with one hand and made a peace sign with another. “-And my Piko Piko hammer is my partner in crime! It’s so nice to meet all of you!”

1658792953012.png
Whisper the Wolf
Interactions: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Ransokyos Ransokyos (Sally) Mayali Mayali (Tangle) wigi wigi

Whisper quickly shrunk into herself as more and more people gathered around. It was all too much for the girl to handle in the moment. Heck, she barely registered Dash speaking to her over all the rest of the noise. Thankfully the cyan wisp was ready to answer in her place, offering a fist bump towards him as a sign of appreciation for their teamwork. It seemed the little guy had taken quite a liking to Dash.

Alright, that was one done, now how to deal with all the others? Whisper didn’t see the wisps being able to answer all the others’ questions were they to have any. Maybe she should just leave now, it’d certainly make things a whole less stressful for her. Though, an ear would perk up at the mention of fire power by the fox. It seemed the orange wisp beside quickly caught on to what that would mean for it and her. The little creature quickly flew up close to her, it’s intentions rather obvious. Well if it was fire power that they needed, Whisper supposed she could help out for a little while more. Just a bit though, that’s all. After all of this was taken care of Whisper would surely head on her way, at least that was the plan. She didn’t know why but the wolf had a sneaking suspicion that things unfortunately might not turn out as cleanly as she wished, especially considering her luck so far.

Well, she couldn’t dwell on her plans any further as the grey lemur bounced on over to Whisper, complimenting her and the wisps on their rather flashy entrance. She had been a little unintentionally extra hadn’t she? She would imagine that the image of her jumping through an explosion may have very well looked straight out of an action movie. Still, maybe she shouldn’t have kicked the robot so forcefully off. Whisper gave a quick glance over to the robotic ally and thankfully it didn’t seem to have been broken or anything like that. Good.

With that out of the way Whisper responded to the lemur. She’d slowly remove the mask from her face, flicking back her bang from her eye as she gave a small smile. Finally, she’d reply.

IMG_0635.png

Though, that smile was quickly replaced with a confused frown when the lemur shoved her tail between the wolf and the princess, asking one of them to pull onto it. Her comfort zone throughly invaded, Whisper took a quick step back and used the handle of her Wispon to gently push the tail away from her. Hopefully the head of the freedom fighters would be able to help the lemur, or who she now knew as Tangle. Besides the invasion of personal space Tangle seemed to be a somewhat decent gal after all.

With that she’d quietly stand by and listen to everyone introduce themselves, silently dreading when it’d be her turn. Overall, she didn’t have much of an opinion about any of the members. She didn’t exactly trust the Overlander considering his claims of amnesia but there wasn’t much that she could do about it in the moment. Dash seemed to be on good terms with her laser wisp and his ability to absorb energy was mildly intriguing.

Though when it came to Osiron, she wasn’t exactly a huge fan. He’d been right to assume that his explanation wouldn’t do much to make him out to being someone they could trust, not in the slightest. But, if everyone was alright with working with Osiron, she wouldn’t say anything about it for now. Seeing as it was her turn, Whisper took a deep breath and began to explain just what the wisps were and what they could do. Though considering how quiet she was her explanation likely wouldn’t be able to be heard unless someone was standing right next to her.

“The Wisps are aliens made of Hyper-go-on energy. My Variable Wispon uses this energy to channel in each of the wisps’ abilities”

Acheron hummed as he was in thought before he blinked at Amy's self introduction. He tilted his head at the robot's introduction. "Damn, he sounds like a dick in need of a good ol' fashioned boot," he commented wryly before he tilted his head. "Hmmm. Would it work if we had some way to short-circuit Robotnik's junk? That way we'd be able to get that ship down without harming those trapped within, obviously unwillingly," he commented, unaware tiny arcs of  Obex's Chaos Lightning were flickering over his body. "We would have to find a way to restart the engines after shorting them out," he heard a mutter in his mind from Ignis.​

DASH
1655941329298.png

dash was already begining to like whisper and her alien friends
dash tried to argue about the break but he was barely clinging to his feet
"i supose you're right , we do need a rest"
amy's comment on how he was amazing made him blush a little as this comment came from a freedom fighter , the people he admired all of his life
"osiron, what a name , dont worry , if someones trying to take down eggman , its us , you can have fun kicking his butt when we find him"
dash's attention is cought by whisper's mask , his current goal is to wear it , but since whisper seems a little too anti social , that might take a little long
"screw it"
he thought , he couldnt retain his exitment
" can i try that mask "

Last edited:
Miles "Tails" Prower
Tails2.jpg

Interactions: Ransokyos Ransokyos , wigi wigi , Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 , SheepKing SheepKing
The conversation didn't seem like it'd cease anytime soon, not when they were several discussions happening. Not when four were figuring out what to do about that airship and all the destruction wrought outside Wood Zone. Which, while gloom-inducing, was something important that would need doing before more Badniks got into here. Such made him feel encompassed in a serious mood.

Tails would blink blearily, needing several seconds to register when some non-dreary energy joined them. That utter u-turn was more than his tired brain could recognize immediately, meaning what got said sank in first. However, the lemur still burst into that conversation upbeat to steer their topic to introduce themselves. Even was the one who'd first state her name and flourish proudly to demonstrate what she'd meant about that long tail.

Acheron and Dash were those first to follow her example, introducing themselves. What they said was something the fox kit hadn't known since he'd been above those trees, with that canopy obscuring what happened from view. Stretchy tail, pryokinesis, cryokinesis, electrokinesis, energy absorption? His eyes grew wide as he listened, that list of coolness growing longer and longer with each introduction.

There was less surprise when Osiron went next since Tails had already noticed most of it earlier. Either when it'd first addressed Amy and him. Or when Osiron instructed all the others on how to start handling the Burrobots and Hey ho. It being older than Tails did catch him somewhat off-guard, given how well-maintained the chassis was after 9-year. Especially considering it spoke about having been abandoned by the Egghead. He'd been upset about not having the Pad complete when it became needed, to the point where he shied away from even using the names Sonic came up with for Robotnik. However, a twinge of emotion rose past his exhaustion and self-recrimination to let him unthinkingly use one.

But, the introductions continued by the time he'd realize that, making the fox shift his gaze toward Amy, who went next. Listening intently and was still listening afterward when the wolf took her ever-so-quiet turn. That left him and Sally, though he couldn't imagine anyone other than that Overlander might not know who the chipmunk was. He took a breath to speak. "Ooooh! So much cool in one place. It will be amazing when I can actually see all that and not just hear about it. That amnesia doesn't seem to have slowed you...Mister?" The fox kit addressed the Overlander without knowing what he should call him, so he'd default to something simple. Then would turn to Osiron.

"That does sound like Robotnik being Robotnik. You're not the first robot he abandoned, though generally, the others were ones Sonic already broke." Amy and Sally would probably notice that he should've sounded more enthusiastic, but his voice tapered off into exhaustion. "Anyway, I'm Tails. I kind of know my way around machines and can fly. When I haven't pushed myself so far that fall out of the sky." There was a note of self-recrimination there. Luckily, or perhaps unluckily, discussions were returning to what they should do about the airship looming over Emerald Hill.

He knew how to deal with that airship if they were onboard. He would've not had trouble telling Sonic, Sally, or Amy what they'd need to know. But, informing all the new faces that they'll have to go where that airship's main defenses could train onto them? While exhaustion clung to every fiber of his being? The fox kit shifted his feet shyly until hearing specific, technical phrases amid what the Overlander said as a possible suggestion. They couldn't very well get enough water up there to short circuit something the size of that airship. It wasn't a safe method either.

But, the technical phrase did draw him out, with some guilty about his former hesitation. "A short electromagnetic surge can affect nearby electronics. How much excess current needs to be induced to shut something down will depend upon its electrical resistance. Some Badniks will have lower...electrical resistance, and it'll be even lower if there... are any flaws or loosened connections. So what worked for one could cause damage, potentially...dangerously near the animals, in other...Badniks. The airship should have higher resistance too, so short-circuiting it would have some problems. Can't easily control it to just target...Robotnik's stuff either." Tails would flick his gaze around, not entirely focusing his gaze onto any of them, nervous about what he'd say next. His voice still kept faltering with that weight of exhaustion. "But we will need to get aboard...the airship no matter how we actually stop it. The distance and smoke made it so...I couldn't fully tell what its' defenses would be. It does have a thick exterior hull. They also normally have energy guns that it sounds like...Dash could possibly keep busy, as well as various Badniks."

Exhaustion once more made him fall silent, one hand coming to rest half over his mouth as an insistent yawn threatened to break out. He even swayed a little when that yawn broke out.

Last edited:
"Ash works well enough. Though 'Acheron' does have rather dark meaning behind it, as it was the name of the river containing all the woes of the world," Acheron commented. He hummed in thought, his eyes half-lidded as he unhooked something from around his waist. "Kinda surprised I utterly forgot I had this, though it could be quite useful against those 'Badniks'. Though if we can get it disabled without risking whatever prisoners are onboard, all the better," he commented. It was on the end of a narrow but strong chain that had looped twice around his waist.

Kunai1.png
—–-·-–—
Sally hummed, noticing the odd pressure latch on the end of the chain. "I am Sally Acorn," she started before she blinked as 'Ash' raised a hand. "Anything else can wait. I'd wager that the rotten Egg isn't bothering to keep track of his remaining forces here, so if we can disable the airship and land it safely, we'd be able to free the trapped animals at our leisure, yes?" he commented thoughtfully.​

Last edited:
Tangle the Lemur
Interactions: Whisper ( SheepKing SheepKing )
Mentions: SheepKing SheepKing , Ransokyos Ransokyos
After her own introduction and hearing another one start, Tangle gave those four an amiable wave. Leaving them with that silent acknowledgment, she went back to stop where she'd initially stopped near that wolf and chipmunk. "Hey again." The lemur would lower her voice to be careful that she wouldn't interrupt the introduction that she, herself, started. Without another word, she reclaimed her tail and let it snap back, raised behind her into its cheerful poise.

Despite holding her tongue throughout most of those introductions, Tangle couldn't keep herself still. She'd shift between her toes and heels, then back again. She'd bounce on the balls of her feet. But, with that airship around, there was the possibility that she'd need to move quickly against another Badnik. Nothing about her movement or stance indicated she might've worn herself out enough to rest like some among those here. She even gave an energetic response when Whisper spoke out her quiet bit of information, stuff that didn't include a name.

"What is your name though? And the name of each of your Wisp friends?" She addressed the wolf first. However, her attention went onto the Wisps soon after since, despite the obvious language barrier, she wasn't willing to leave them out of the conversation. "I'd love to be able to talk to all of you too if you don't mind!"

1659238489730.png
Amy Rose
Interactions: wigi wigi Ransokyos Ransokyos (Sally) Mayali Mayali (Tails)

Amy smiled as Dash reluctantly agreed to taking a break. Good, by the looks of it Amy could see he wasn’t exactly working at top performance either. Though of course even Dash’s state seemed to pale in comparison to just how bone tired Tails seemed to be. Even his techno speak appeared to hold an undeniable weight as if the young boy struggled to heft them out from his throat. Though based on what he was saying, Amy got a general idea of the beginnings of their planning. Simply short circuiting all the tech at once sounded like it might be a no go and their was the whole can of worms concerning just simply getting on the ship. It was clear to the girl that this would certainly be no easy task. But, with the fate of Emerald Hill at stake, everyone would surely need to do their best.

Acheron’s suggestion of disabling and landing the ship however didn’t sound that too bad of a plan. “It’d be tough but if we got control of the airship that’d surely solve a lot of problems wouldn’t it?” If they took control of the ship Amy could imagine it wouldn’t be difficult to simply land it in a safe area and systemically dispose of the forces inside without having to worry about wrecking the nearby environment. “Though I can’t imagine Robotnik would just let us steal one of his ‘toys’ away from him without a fight” Not to mention they’d be entering his territory. If they were to go through with this plan there would definitely need to be extended strategizing to make sure they weren’t going in blind. Which frankly, Amy didn’t think would be a good idea to do outside right next to the burning wreckage of the Hey-Ho.

“…If it’s alright, can we continue this in Knothole?” Amy would look over to Sally and ask. Considering she was the princess Amy assumed she’d be the gal to have final say after all. Awaiting a response, Amy gently grabbed for Tails’ hand. “And the technical planning can wait till after you’ve had a nap” She’d playfully stick out her tongue.

1659238474110.png
Whisper
Interactions: wigi wigi Mayali Mayali (Tangle)

Finished with her explanation, Whisper would have been perfectly happy to slip back into the group and silently observe the discussion. As long as she had the general idea of what the plan was, Whisper wasn’t going to intervene. Though unfortunately, it seemed that she’d be pulled right back into the conversation as Dash rather bluntly asked if he could wear her mask. Quite honestly Whisper couldn’t tell if she was impressed by his gull or baffled by it. Out of all the things the black hedgehog could have said him blatantly asking to try her mask on was certainly not something the wolf had expected.

“…”

Nevertheless, the answer was a hard no. But she wasn’t going to be mean about it. By the looks of it the guy seemed genuinely so excited to try it on that Whisper even felt a little bad to reject him of such a privilege. Still, she quietly mumbled out an apologetic SorryAs she slipped the mask on to the side of her head.

And with that out of the way, she took a small step away from him as she continued to listen to the conversation at hand, that being of how to deal with the airship. By the sounds of it, the biggest bump in the road sounded to be how to even get on the machine. Maybe with her hover and Rocket wisp she’d be able to sneak on and scope the layout but Whisper would surely need some kind of cover for such a plan to not fail. Though if someone like Dash did draw attention away then she might be able to sneak into the ship without drawing attention. After that it wouldn’t be impossible to get a general idea of the layout and proceed from there.

As the wolf continued to think to herself she’d be slightly startled by the lemur from before. Oh, she hadn’t given her name had she? Giving a fragile smile she’d supply such information. “Whisper”. Though Tangle seemed to also want to know the wisps’ own names. Each of the aliens would then quickly reply in their language.

[@!(*&^%$#%&]

Which was completely unable to be understood by anyone. With the tiniest of laughs she’d respond for them. “They respond to-“ One by one she pointed at each wisp, suppling Tangle with with each alien’s corresponding title. “-Cube, Laser, Hover, Rocket, and Spike”

After each name was called the Wisp would float up to Tangle to wave and circle around her, rather curious of the girl. Once each on had their fill of examining her they’d all return to Whisper satisfied. Though when it came to fully including them into the conversation Whisper frowned as she looked down at the upturned dirt.

“…I can’t translate for them”

Back when the Diamond Cutter’s were still a thing Smithy had been trying to crack the code of wisp speak but in the end never truly was able to translate it fully. Thankfully the wisps seemed to work well with her despite the language barrier but Whisper certainly wouldn’t mind being able to fully understand them.

An ear of her’s would perk up at Amy’s suggestion of going to Knothole. Nodding towards her wisps, they’d all salute and return back into her cloak. Think we’re heading inside soon She’d softly supply to the lemur.​

Last edited:
—–-·-–—
"True. We should take the time to rest whilst we can, and you, Tails, need to take a nap. For that matter, we all should whilst we can," she commented with a small smirk, knowing he'd be reluctant to even if it was necessary. She was well aware he saw both herself and Bunnie as his 'aunts'. "I wonder," he commented thoughtfully. He tugged out a crescent shaped 'dagger', a distant look in his eyes.

DASH
1659263821259.png
"the attempt was worth it" the headgehod said to himself , he'll probably try again , yeah he'll definetly try again.
he hears the wolf speak "lazer , thats a cool name" he says to the wolf
dash seems to have an idea , almost in a cartoonish way like a light bulb was gonna light up on top of his head .

" i got it , since an electric shock can shut down other devices , an electric pulse produced by me overcharging with energy can cause most electric devices to shut down , with some help i can fry those tin cans , but we'll have to keep osiron away , we dont want one of us to get knocked out by our own plan"

Tails2.jpg
Miles "Tails" Prower
Interactions: SheepKing SheepKing , Ransokyos Ransokyos
Tails felt something flicker that, were there less fatigue pressing down onto him, would've become a frustration. There were several reasons making it seek out that foothold into his mind. Reasons like him having gotten to an important, share what he knew was needed, stage only to have that yawn momentarily swallow it up. Which let the Overlander be able to disregard Sally's attempt at an introduction, and the fox's ears flicked in response. He felt that press of urgency too, but not for thinking about that more like Acheron seemed to be doing.

It felt weird still standing there to plan. It wasn't normal, and the fox kit preferred it remained something that never started feeling normal! He was more used to the way things went with Sonic around. Uncomfortable was the best way to describe how all the discussion was making him feel by now. Uncomfortable on top of him being about ready to fall over in exhaustion. There still are too many var-riables to check if we can disable and land that airship. Amy grabbing his hand and calling him out to save that technical planning until after he'd gotten his nap made him also duck his head in embarrassment. More from the latter part.

As Sally spoke and joined Amy in insisting he rest, Tails would sigh and give a hesitant, if disappointed, nod in response. The latter was directed towards himself rather than at either of the other two. "Fine... I will help when...I wake up though." His tone's lack of energy let him vaguely catch some of the conversation happening between the lemur and the wolf before he could start back toward Knothole. Most of it was the ending remarks just before the lemur stepped forward in Sally's direction.

Tangle.jpg
Tangle the Lemur
Interaction: SheepKing SheepKing , Ransokyos Ransokyos
Locations: Wood Zone
Tangle was quiet, first paying close attention to the name said wolf gave, then each Wisp's attempt to introduce themselves. "Wow! That sounds difficult for me to pronounce, but I'm willing to try to learn how!" She told them before Whisper let her know what other names, more like titles from the sound of it, they'd respond to if she used them. "In that case, hello, Whisper. Hello, Cube, Laser, Hover, Rocket, and Spike!" The lemur greeted each one and stood still, letting them circle around her as it seemed they were curious too.

She'd watch them head back into place near Whisper once they, seemingly, must've satisfied their curiosity. Her head tilted to one side at the wolf's admission that she couldn't translate what they were saying either. "They seem to understand us, so it must be possible to have a partial two-way conversation. Like up and down for yes, and side to side for no?"

However, there wasn't much time to ponder that before Whisper pointed out that they might be heading into Knothole soon. The lemur straightened to stand straight, with no tipped head or anything else. "Some do look like they need to get inside before they fall over! Hmm." With that firmly locked into her mind, Tangle took a hurried step forward in Sally's direction. "Excuse me, Your Highness! The guards told me when I arrived that you're the one to talk to about joining the Freedom Fighters. I'm still ready and raring to go, if you've got anything needed to be done to insure everyone gets an uninterrupted rest, or to prepare for the actual assault against the airship!"

Last edited:
Sally hummed in thought. "I think knowing how many Badniks are between us and that airship would serve well. Although it would be wisest to eliminate the ones you can without being noticed by the rest, thus giving the rest of us less to eliminate upon getting to it. Meanwhile," she paused, noticing that, not only was Ash barefoot, she noticed blood trickled from numerous cuts on his calves and feet. Her gaze rose to him as he walked, seemingly unaware of his injuries.​

1659380933826.png
Amy Rose
Interactions: Ransokyos Ransokyos (Sally) Mayali Mayali (Tails)

Amy nodded her head once Sally gave the okay to head to Knothole, helping lead Tails towards the village. The fox seemed reluctant to comply but with but with both her and his ‘aunt’s’ insistence there wasn’t much he could do. However the least Amy herself could do would be to readily agree with him helping the team after his nap. Letting go of his hand she’d turn to face him directly as she’d reassure, “Of course! You’re an…oh what’s the word?” She thought for a second for the best way to describe the fox before suddenly shouting out. “-An invaluable asset! There’s basically zero way we’ll be able to figure out the safest way of getting that ship down without you. You’re the smartest mobian here!” She’d boast with pride.

This sort of planning seemed totally along Tails’ alley anyways, considering he himself was a pilot. Sure there were probably a whole lot of differences between piloting Sonic’s biplane versus a whole airship but that was besides the point. Amy wouldn’t ask anyone else for the job!

She’d herself would feel a yawn crawl out from her throat. “…And you aren’t the only one who needs a nap” Amy reluctantly admited as she went back to guiding Tails towards Knothole.

The girl couldn’t wait to get herself cleaned up from all the dirt and grime and get some time to relax even if it were just for a moment. She wasn’t exactly used to keeping up with this kind of fast paced adventuring after all, though that would be something that’d have to change. The last thing she wanted was to get left behind for the hundredth time while everyone did their part. That was the whole reason she wanted to join the Freedom Fighters!

Speaking of the Freedom Fighters, fellow new member Tangle seemed to be asking Sally what she could do to help. Surprisingly, the lemur didn’t seem tired in the slightest, ready and raring for more action. Amy would listen in as the princess suggested scoping out the area around the airship to figure out how many badniks were nearby. “…by herself?” Amy mumbled to herself.

Certainly a helpful task but that sounded like a dangerous thing to do alone. Maybe someone could help her with the task? Maybe Acheron! On second thought, she’d catch a glimpse of the cuts and scratches which littered his feet and calves which quickly shot down that option. They really should find him some shoes. Though Amy strongly doubted that he’d be able to wear mobian sized ones. Well, maybe they had a pair in his size somewhere. Letting go of Tails’ hand, she’d lean towards Sally and quietly ask outside of Acheron’s earshot, “Knothole wouldn’t happen to have a pair of Overlander shoes somewhere would it?”

1659380917871.png
Whisper the Wolf
Interactions: wigi wigi Mayali Mayali (Tangle) Ransokyos Ransokyos (Sally)

In regards to Dash complimenting the cyan wisp’s title, Whisper murmured “It just describes abilities” to him. Though as the black hedgehog got distracted with a idea of how to take down the ship, the ever eager Tangle began to suggest how to communicate with the wisps. Whisper nodded in agreement, “Something like that”.

She had noticed that the wisps were mostly able to understand her orders and that simple methods of conversation such as the one Tangle described were indeed very possible. Still, that could only get you so far when it came to having decent conversation. Plus, all of those questions had long been answered from the time she first met the wisps by now. There were only so many yes or no questions one could ask after all. But until she could figure out some manner of translation, it sounded like Whisper would most likely be stuck with simple yes or no questions.

Before Whisper could add anything else to the conversation Tangle seemed to have already gotten distracted, heading over towards the head of the Freedom Fighters in order to ask for anything that she could do. A reconnaissance mission? From the corner of her eye she’d see one of the members of the group not looking too happy at the thought of Tangle doing such a thing alone. Well…it sounded like a primarily stealth mission and Whisper was rather well suited for that sort of thing wasn’t she? If it would quell the pink girl’s worries then Whisper didn’t find any harm in tagging along to make sure things didn’t get too out of hand. After some hesitation she’d raise her hand to get the two’s attention.

“I’ll join”

Sally hummed. "I suspect so, though I doubt he'd like having those disinfected," she commented wryly before she tilted her head at Tangle and Whisper. "Go ahead," she commented.​

DASH
1659263821259.png

dash moves his head around thinking really fast .
"wait , wait , wait"
he thinks to himself.
"teaaaaaaaaaaam"
he jumps up in the air
"lets go kick some robot butt"
mid jump his leg fails him and he falls face first on the ground.
"ok , rest first , robot butt second" he says in a tired voice.

Miles "Tails" Prower

Interactions: Amy Rose ( SheepKing SheepKing ) Sally Acorn ( Ransokyos Ransokyos )
Mentions: Dash ( wigi wigi )

Tails, despite letting Amy lead them towards Knothole, still would prove to be stubborn. Not about the fact that he'd need rest. Not when both Amy and Sally spoke about their concern about his current state. One was a friend, one was basically family, and both were among those he didn't want to cause extra worry. Sally more than Amy, however, amid all the topsy-turviness affecting Mobius, that pink hedgehog was pretty high on that list too.

Which meant the silence falling over his mind left insecurities, rather than technical planning, lodged within. Tails couldn't do much about those thoughts it'd brought worming in to remind him of what kind of impression he must've made among those he'd just met. Tumbling down from branch height, droopiness, and wavery speech like he'd been unable to handle staying up late. In their place, he doubted he'd have had much confidence in what he'd have to say. Well, the fox kit couldn't have them seeing him as some kid, now could he? I need to do better than this. He raised each step stubbornly off the ground as if defiant towards said impression.

It might possible he could make sure everyone saw him walk without stumbling over his own two feet. 'Might' didn't get far because Amy let his hand drop, freeing herself to turn to answer what he'd said. When her shout burst out, it'd made his fur momentarily stand on end, surprised by that outburst. What else she said, however, left him ducking his head with mouth pressed shut as if to stifle the uneasy noise that'd risen into his throat. To limited success, probably, given that she'd know enough to know something about that bothered him.

He, as of late, hadn't felt even remotely like what she called him, nor was that something he could admit. He needed to take part in this 'adventure.' He needed to gather what he'd need to finish his Pad. He needed to be out there figuring out what happened to Sonic. Which meant there were many reasons he couldn't afford to give them cause to keep him out of this fight against Robotnik!

At least there was one comment that'd emerged from that pink hedgehog to trigger a more normal, for him, response. Emotion, although muted after all the trouble it must've had getting through his exhaustion, flitted into his eyes. But, he'd last felt this mischief sometime before learning about Sonic's disappearance. It became a reminder, hurtfully stamping out the comment and leaving his mouth open as he sought words which'd hide that void. Eventually, the little bundle of yellowish fur settled for a simple "thanks, Amy. Except it isn't..." There was a yawn that he'd attempt to carry on with that same thought after it ended. "exactly 'zero way.'" His mouth snapped shut once he said that last word, hoping she'd overlook how much time, several seconds, it'd taken him to speak.

He counted himself as fortunate as Amy seemed eager to get her nap in too and would begin, again, leading them back to Knothole. Their short exchange made him miss that initial, overeager sentence spilling from Tangle. Since they fell silent, however, Tails didn't miss said lemur volunteering to do more to ensure everyone got an uninterrupted rest. Yet the response Sally gave, that gave out two potential tasks, reconnaissance and thinning out the Badnik herds, drew his focus.

What she said sounded more like she was making a suggestion, like she carefully tempered it to keep from pressuring Tangle into anything that may've been too dangerous. Even would imply that said ringed-tail girl shouldn't take many risks because they'd finish off the worst among those Badniks later. Although expected, her manner of speech gave him some pause. It'd been ages since they last spoke, and Tails took some time soaking in how familiar said tone was! Only it wasn't ages; it merely seemed longer than it actually was because that's how time worked for a child.

A lump rose into his throat amid that sense of familiarity, but, for right now, his hand getting dropped got his attention. This time, however, Amy didn't turn toward him and would lean instead towards Sally to apparently whisper. As in speaking with said chipmunk, which was something he'd not done despite intending to do so since their arrival. It didn't feel like they'd greeted each other, didn't feel like her presence was as reassuring as it normally would've been. All because further emotional turmoil drowned out any comfort that he'd have gleaned from mere sight alone.

Seeing didn't mean much when Tails, on his way here, had to pass that nightmare fuel of Robotnik's doing. It was why he'd ended up tightly hugging his Pad rather than merely having it with him. His arms crossed, fingers rubbing against them in an uncomfortable and nervous gesture, like he'd attempted to make himself smaller. Or it might've been that he thought it'd squish that weary hunch out of his shoulders.

Obvious needing something was obvious, either way. However, a voice, the fox kit was pretty sure came from Dash, rang out behind him in an enthusiastic cheer. Its volume and mood were at odds against his own until that tone went tired while admitting rest came first. But, despite that initial contrast, it changed nothing about his own current state. Tails still stood, posture glum, with thoughts having locked onto the fact that he should hurry up to greet Sally. To get it done before another thing could interrupt him.

Between how much time passed and the mental weight pressing down on him, that mere 'hi' didn't feel like enough to appease. Mentally and emotionally, including fingers when they clutched onto his upper arms, all wanted the same thing. Namely, reassurance, like he'd gotten when hugging onto his Pad or how Amy's earlier hug had assured him that she was actually there. It was a childish response, though. Something Tails would've thought he'd outgrown, yet now it'd returned with more determined strength than he could, himself, currently muster. But, the fox kit, 100%, wanted to have some 'aunt' time.

Tails would move to step around Amy, to put the pink hedgehog somewhat between him and those newer sets of eyes. After doing that, he'd let both arms go, and one hand rose partly to hover in an uncertain curl near his face. He lowered his voice shyly to at least keep some small portion of this moment away from those further away. "Aunt Sally." Just like it having been a while since they last spoke, it'd been even longer since he'd last called her that. Back when he did that more often, it was louder and from further away as he'd come to rush and meet her. He didn't have the energy for either of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back