• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freedom of Mobius (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
If you haven't guessed with the remaining dropship, the thing Acheron thought of, but can't remember the name of is  EMP.

I have the start of Tails' next post written, am just waiting for Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 and SheepKing SheepKing next posts so I can finish it. But, will be taking a few days to recover from one of our cats going to the catnip garden in the sky yesterday.

I finally got my post up! For the next two to three days I’m gonna be on a trip so I probs won’t be able to reply for a bit.

So Knuckles may well show up at some point (and likely would sense the large amounts of Chaos Energy Acheron has, not that he knows what it is, precisely).

I do have a good shot of Angel Island, though where Acheron got his abilities wasn't there.

Screenshot_20220726-235542.png

Well, at least for right now Tails' exhaustion is a useful tool when the post for him are getting awfully long. XD I'm looking forward to when I don't have to keep that in mind though.

I’ll be coming home from my trip in the evening so if I’m not too tired I’ll get to work on my post then. Skfglsfjs At this point Amy really should just pick up Tails and chuck him into the closest bed nearby lmao

Had an idea that Ash could use music to relax him into rest.

that’d be adorable. Lmao I love the image of all the cast taking time to tuck Tails into bed 🛏 💤

Honestly, I suspect Tails might not be the only one bedding down for a bit. Knowing a certain shimarisu-hime, she's likely just as exhausted, but better at hiding it.​

I’m sure all the characters are in some way tired. Amy’s not that much older than Tails so she’s also got a case of the sleepies. Though at the moment she’s too focused on Tails to actually worry about her own health. Gotta take care of the baby of the group after all (ignoring the fact she’s literally the second youngest out of everyone)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back