• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Four Suits- Jokers and Kings- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I believe only Mindy is there im about to post with my whole roster.
Should I wait til you post before making another post then?

I’ve just entered with my Ace and my Queen of Diamonds and King of Hearts should be right behind me.
Cool, cool. How were you going to make your entrance, if you don't mind me asking? I might as well try and incorporate you two in my posts, instead of just arriving at the castle and taking a seat.

Cool, cool. How were you going to make your entrance, if you don't mind me asking? I might as well try and incorporate you two in my posts, instead of just arriving at the castle and taking a seat.
Well if you go back to the end of my post, you’ll see that I’ve made a portal to the actual meeting room in the castle. So a portal will just materialise on one side of the room, likely where William normally stands. I’d prefer if others were already there though, so in your post it’d be great to react to my entrance after you’ve settled yourself in, thanks. : )

Should I wait til you post before making another post then?

Na go ahead im still working on it. Just have them arrive.

If only this was a more casual setting..

I’d have Quillon try and spar with all the Aces as soon as they arrive, with Havok trying to drag him back by the cloak again.

Prob leaping through Will’s portal to get the jump on him.

kekekekeke now what kind of character should I make? Hmmm
Take a peek at the current roster, there are plenty of roles and character types to snatch. If you’re looking for a decently powerful position, then there’s a Jack role available. : )

YungJazz YungJazz
yo would it be okay if my character is like the son of the former jack of clubs? And that since his father's defeat they've sworn loyalty to the ace of clubs?

Was just having a bit of a chat with TPBx TPBx and I thought this was an interesting thought to really put into perspective just how monstrous the Aces are.

"No, even if you spawned all the items in the world, William can teleport all your weapons away and simply stop time. Dakki can move faster than you can shoot your weapons and possesses a dragon inside of him that would likely break most of them with its attacks. Daz is capable of a magical barrage so powerful it would wipe you and a large chunk of the tectonic plate behind you off the planet. Quillion can mind control you into suicide, or at least trick you into missing every shot with those weapons of yours."

YungJazz YungJazz
yo would it be okay if my character is like the son of the former jack of clubs? And that since his father's defeat they've sworn loyalty to the ace of clubs?
Excuse me for jumping in, but you don't need to ask him for permission to be the son of the former Jack of Clubs lol. And while it's not uncommon for royalty to swear loyalty to their Aces, may I ask why specifically your Jack reveres Daz?

Kloudy Kloudy
oh lol well i just kinda asked just in case and as for the loyalty thingy; it's kind of complicated but he believes in natural selection and highly respects those who are stronger than him.

Kloudy Kloudy
oh lol well i just kinda asked just in case and as for the loyalty thingy; it's kind of complicated but he believes in natural selection and highly respects those who are stronger than him.
Lol no worries, if you have any questions about the lore and what's okay, Agent23 Agent23 is the gm and I'm the co-gm. : )
And yeah, that works. I assume he'd respect all the Aces and those royals that are stronger than him, but I'm sure Daz in particular would earn his admiration for being his Suits' Ace.
*poofs from existence*

HA. SIKE. YOU CANT SEE ME
*continues with grand slam anyway cos he knows whats up #UltimatePerceptionBih*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back