• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Four Suits- Jokers and Kings- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So is posting still my priority or what?
Dante has been sent to find you, so perhaps you should agree on where Ire will be starting off in the rp? Either way, a portal of William’s has been placed in that location. You can wait for Dante’s post if you want, that’s fine.

Dante Verren Dante Verren Technically both of those portals William placed were stationary and didn’t suck anyone up, but that works too. I was going to give you the choice of walking in yourself along with your posse if you wanted. :3

Does each kingdom have a castle of some sort? I mean, that would make sense, right?

Yes each kingdom has a castle. And in addition there is a central four suits palace that sits on the border between the kingdoms.

To clarify for everyone We are in the Central palace not the spades palace. :)

Our word is one and the same so no. We consulted one another about your charrie so you should be fine.

WHY IS THIS THREAD WATCHED BUT GIVES ME NO FREAKING NOTIFICATIONS AAAH.

Also idk what to do. Is this council meeting supposed to be some sort of exposition where I just sit around and say nothing unless needed or more interactive? Agent23 Agent23

Also idk what to do. Is this council meeting supposed to be some sort of exposition where I just sit around and say nothing unless needed or more interactive? Agent23 Agent23
We are planing what to do next. You can suggest a method of retaliation or just wait until the meeting is cut short (coming soon)

If you don’t suggest something, someone else, if not me, will do so instead. I might make a post soon if you aren’t making one now.

uh ,,, hello ?
sorry, im kinda new here, but i was wondering if this is where i ask to join ?
forgive my incompetence orz

uh ,,, hello ?
sorry, im kinda new here, but i was wondering if this is where i ask to join ?
forgive my incompetence orz

Usually would be, but activity has been slow on this RP. You’ll want to wait and see if the GMs are planning to continue this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back