• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Four Suits- Jokers and Kings- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
*grand slam reaches terminal velocity, sound barrier broken, flecks of fire fizzle off the sides, prepare anus for impact*

BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMFYGRGASDGMUUFYR8EFUNYMRIMGYBWNEGRIWEFUMVY8ERWEUFGYENGIDUG5J59UNGRVVUFHEWDCGINUORCSDHMGIX,OUEMDHTCIXORZUMTBCGTIHFBGIEHRFGBKLOUDYUNWF 9VWCUENFGC9WUOHGNV

*grand slam reaches terminal velocity, sound barrier broken, flecks of fire fizzle off the sides, prepare anus for impact*

BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMFYGRGASDGMUUFYR8EFUNYMRIMGYBWNEGRIWEFUMVY8ERWEUFGYENGIDUG5J59UNGRVVUFHEWDCGINUORCSDHMGIX,OUEMDHTCIXORZUMTBCGTIHFBGIEHRFGBKLOUDYUNWF 9VWCUENFGC9WUOHGNV

So much destruction that there were numbers in that sound effect ???

Chiryoshi Chiryoshi YungJazz YungJazz Karmessi Karmessi A post from you guys would be great right about now, the meeting is about to happen right as a bunch of royals/Aces are already there.

Anaxileah Anaxileah How's your wips going? Reckon you can wrap them up anytime soon or has the curse of real life got you in its clutches?

Chiryoshi Chiryoshi YungJazz YungJazz Karmessi Karmessi A post from you guys would be great right about now, the meeting is about to happen right as a bunch of royals/Aces are already there.

Anaxileah Anaxileah How's your wips going? Reckon you can wrap them up anytime soon or has the curse of real life got you in its clutches?
Real life has me at the moment, but I plan on working on it real soon

If Analixeah doesn't have her wip's finishes and improved for king of diamonds I will make my post tomorrow evening. If she gets it done sooner then I will post sooner.

If Analixeah doesn't have her wip's finishes and improved for king of diamonds I will make my post tomorrow evening. If she gets it done sooner then I will post sooner.
I will complete both characters tomorrow during lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back