• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Four Suits- Jokers and Kings- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
For the moment. Not permanently

I may revamp the intro to give us a smoother transition. Perhaps start us off right After the meeting.

Was high key emotionally invested in some of y’alls characters even tho this didn’t get far and now I’m upsetti that Agent isn’t here to bring this back up

If y’all want to revive this I would be more than happy to help. Don’t think I could do half the job Agent did tho, he put a good amount of time into it. I also don’t know where he wanted to go plotwise

I might have some plot records in our messages somewhere, I did used to co-gm this after all.

Well I found literally all the remaining lore and plot in the dms. If someone want something gm this then let me know. Im a bit busy to fully gm it myself, but I don’t mind some lowkey co-gming.

Well I found literally all the remaining lore and plot in the dms. If someone want something gm this then let me know. Im a bit busy to fully gm it myself, but I don’t mind some lowkey co-gming.

One day back and you already got me considering GM-ing oof. If no one else wants to I'd be down. Though if we don't have everyone we'd probably have to redo the casting and figure out who's here who's not and fill in the old roles with new characters.

I can’t GM withmy schedule, but I’d be more than happy to contribute where I can. Lore expanding, writing for NPCs, etc. just can’t be doing it consistently

Users who are viewing this thread

Back