• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Four Suits- Jokers and Kings- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It about?
Magic vs ww2 tech (and a lil bit of terrorist magic) in a great 5-nation 4v1 war for survival. In the Four Suits Kingdoms, there are men who can level cities on a whim, manipulate the minds of an entire population and even freeze time itself. They fight the beasts of the greasy war machine, hungry for blood and hellbent on sinking their geared metal fangs into what they believe is theirs. And throughout it, an insidious plot works its poison to destroy the deck from within.

The only thing you have to do is find out where you fit in all of this. We have reserved roles that determine how powerful you are, and four “teams” or kingdoms to choose from (or be a terrorist, that works too). The popular and almost most powerful choices right now are the royals, who are basically in charge of their respective kingdoms.

You can find out what’s available in the Lore section which can be found in a tab at the top. : )

Well for now id like to avoid wholely magic beings. Djinn, Gods, Dragons, Demons, Angels, the Fae, Elementals, and giants are off limits almost everything else is fair game. Also any Immortal races are forbidden. Average human lifespan of 120 years is the uniform for everyone.

Aces lore finished. See why they are so broken op.

Welp. Should I change Quillon’s battle in his history then? He did technically maim the Jack of Spades, even though it wasn’t from his own powers. I wanted to use it as an example for his relentlessness towards his foes so..

Welp. Should I change Quillon’s battle in his history then? He did technically maim the Jack of Spades, even though it wasn’t from his own powers. I wanted to use it as an example for his relentlessness towards his foes so..
I believe that would count as a loophole. But if you wanna play it safe you could change it.

I believe that would count as a loophole. But if you wanna play it safe you could change it.

Ehhhhhhh... I’ll keep it as is. I don’t plan on having him do anything that violent anymore anyway, unless absolutely provoked...

He was like nine years younger and a lot more arrogant back then he is now, so I’ll play that excuse too ?. Not saying he still isn’t arrogant, but eh.

She is incomplete for the moment, only because I need to get up and pee. I've been sitting here for a while working on this xD

She looks cool but imma need you to drop the age to normal human lifespan of around 120 years. Even via magic one does not extend life.

She ain't human though.
I know. Neither is Mindy. But nonetheless all beings that are not immortal in this world (which none are at the moment.) are restricted to 120 years. Magic can keep one youthful. But when their time is up its up. That'll be covered shortly when i finish the magic and combat section.

I know. Neither is Mindy. But nonetheless all beings that are not immortal in this world (which none are at the moment.) are restricted to 120 years. Magic can keep one youthful. But when their time is up its up. That'll be covered shortly when i finish the magic and combat section.
You never specified that was the limit for all beings. But okie doke.

I did so.
Well for now id like to avoid wholely magic beings. Djinn, Gods, Dragons, Demons, Angels, the Fae, Elementals, and giants are off limits almost everything else is fair game. Also any Immortal races are forbidden. Average human lifespan of 120 years is the uniform for everyone.

And thank you. No offense was meant but its pretty important for volume 2.

Understandable. I shall be more clear in the lore thank you for bringing it to my attention.

I really like your character btw. An interesting addition to our fabulous roster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back