• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Four Suits- Jokers and Kings- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
santialessio santialessio Excuse my tardiness here too. Looks like a solid Joker, that anti-hero do-what-must-be-done-but-hey-it's-kinda-fun theme is really doing something for me. xD
Looks like her powers/arsenal are suitable for her rank and nothing conflicts lore-wise. Question: this constructive telekinesis affects "small everyday objects" by building them into things. Can this also be applied as just general telekinesis, or can it simply only attract and assemble? You're accepted either way, I'm just curious. : )

It would probably make more sense if it applied as general telekinesis as well.

Ok everyone We have begun. the royals and aces gather in a palace that sits on the border of the four kingdoms. Everyone else can do as they please to set the stage in the right direction...

(Not every one needs to make such a long post. The top post just set the scenario off.)

Ok everyone We have begun. the royals and aces gather in a palace that sits on the border of the four kingdoms. Everyone else can do as they please to set the stage in the right direction...

(Not every one needs to make such a long post. The top post just set the scenario off.)

Question though. Spades are missing all of their royals, so who sent the letter with the spades' insignia?

If you need me to fill em in, I can use the Royals I had in place for my Ace's history (Tidus and Lyvia), and alter what I currently have for Havok so that he is a stand-in Jack until someone makes a character to fill in the spot.

Wouldn't mind making partial CSs for them either, and you're more than welcome to use them for whatever explanation you have next.

No unfortunatly no map. And since we have no royals for spades right now feel free to make your character a jack. Im gonna make the King of Spades tomorrow. :)

Think of it like a big square cut into four diamonds. The north is spades, south clubs, east hearts, west diamonds. :)

I'm freaking watching this thread and its not giving me updates every time you guys post REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Damn, Daryl done got destroyed. Let’s hope the Spades have enough to stop them reaching the capital before we all do. ; )

Yes you should SentinelSevn SentinelSevn

And yeah pretty badly. Hes got 2nd-3rd degree burns on most of his back. Pretty serious internal bleeding, fractured bones, ruptured eardrums, lung damage. To make matters worse his magic wont heal himself and the nearest healer was a day long ride into the spade kingdom.

At the start of the story he is still in recovery and its iffy wether or not he will make it. Kloudy Kloudy

Feel free to critique Havok a bit! He's a bit complicated due to him still being powerful, but limited movement/endurance wise
I havent finished reading him but i see one issue in the back story. Ill add to the lore to help clear it up. The jokers are a new group. Only a year old. There will be additions to the lore for the prerequisites for royalty.

Revna Eris Revna Eris Accepted~ <3
Dante Verren Dante Verren Accepted, very nice. Welcome to Team Diamond. : )
SentinelSevn SentinelSevn Accepted once that lore point is fixed, good job on making Havok. He'd probably still be a Jack simply just because he's an electrical artillery cannon now, but I'd agree that his lack of mobility leaves him quite defenceless.
Plutoni Plutoni Ooh, very interesting, accepted. You could probably get away with a bit more in terms of your power if you wanted given you're a 7. Depends on how powerful your Direwolf form is, but you're one rank away from being able to level a house, remember. ;P

@AceOfSpades0210 Accepted once that lore point is fixed, good job on making Havok. He'd probably still be a Jack simply just because he's an electrical artillery cannon now, but I'd agree that his lack of mobility leaves him quite defenceless.

What's the lore points that need to be fixed, i can do them rn. Is it just the part about the Jokers?

And thank ya, I knew I wanted to write him out as soon as I finished that combat scene with Quillon. I could make him a 10 instead then. Didn't really think about keeping him as a Jack since that leaves less opportunity for others to play Royals. Doesnt look like its filling up anytime soon though

Also keep in mind royal duels are non fatal. Its entirely possible for a 10 to become the king, queen, or Jack. So the roster is subject to change. Imma finish kyrule now and add some bits to the lore.

Feel free to post whenever :)

What's the lore points that need to be fixed, i can do them rn. Is it just the part about the Jokers?

And thank ya, I knew I wanted to write him out as soon as I finished that combat scene with Quillon. I could make him a 10 instead then. Didn't really think about keeping him as a Jack since that leaves less opportunity for others to play Royals. Doesnt look like its filling up anytime soon though
Agent23 Agent23 is more well versed in the lore/story specifics than I and has found an error, I guess. He’ll elaborate, but consider your cs accepted as it shouldn’t affect your post much.
I havent finished reading him but i see one issue in the back story. Ill add to the lore to help clear it up. The jokers are a new group. Only a year old. There will be additions to the lore for the prerequisites for royalty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back