• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Four Suits- Jokers and Kings- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
What's the lore points that need to be fixed, i can do them rn. Is it just the part about the Jokers?

And thank ya, I knew I wanted to write him out as soon as I finished that combat scene with Quillon. I could make him a 10 instead then. Didn't really think about keeping him as a Jack since that leaves less opportunity for others to play Royals. Doesnt look like its filling up anytime soon though
As far as i can see its just the jokers aspect of the lore. They are new having only arrived on the scene in the last year.

She does not but i didnt say which ace. >:)

hype intensifies

Did you want to collab a post between the Spades Royals? Since they should already be at the same place? If not could I get a bit of context to fill in some text for Havok?

Last edited:
hype intensifies

Did you want to collab a post between the Spades Royals? Since they should already be at the same place? If not could I get a bit of context to fill in some text for Havok?
Im going to sleep now. But for context sure. Mindy sent letters out when daryl returned with his report.

The building you meet in was literally designed for this very thing. Three chairs sit in each corner of the square room for the royals. Aces stand since they are so rarely there and don't have a chair.

"All hands on deck" refers to the worst possoble situation. Upon arrival random spade Secretary hands out files containing Daryls report.

I can post again with mindy or i can coordinate an opening with another royal or ace tomorrow. (Pm me.)

Im going to sleep now. But for context sure. Mindy sent letters out when daryl returned with his report.

The building you meet in was literally designed for this very thing. Three chairs sit in each corner of the square room for the royals. Aces stand since they are so rarely there and don't have a chair.

"All hands on deck" refers to the worst possoble situation. Upon arrival random spade Secretary hands out files containing Daryls report.

You have a good night dude! nah don't worry about collabing then. I'll just write up a quick post and head off for the night too

I love our roster so far. Also side note. I am unable to edit the positions page Kloudy Kloudy so are you cool with being in charge of that?

Finished Maya and Angela! YungJazz YungJazz tell your drunk idiot to get his life together!
Daz will get his sh!t together when he wants to! I'll make drunken idiots whenever I want to Kar!!!

Both are accepted, good job on buffing up the team Clubs~
I have no idea how, but every time I'm in an rp with YungJazz YungJazz , he always has some sort of harem. xD
No idea either, but 9 times out of 10 they're gonna try to kill me at least once. So i'm pretty sure I get harems of death

It's been a while since you and I chatted <3 I'll check it out and see if I have time. :)
Ikr, ever since that last server with Shadow fate hasn’t really crossed our paths, you could say. Either way, I think you’ll enjoy this, magic, technology, lots of lore written/on the way and a pretty good character roster already. To top it off, the IC has only just started so you havent missed much. : ) <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back