• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kryptic

The Boy Savior
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there, I want to clarify before explaining the plot in all that Not only am I looking for players I’m looking for someone to dm this as I am not a good dm whatsoever and I Would prefer to be a player. I hope that if you want the DM role you have been a DM for at least one Roleplay. Thanks and enjoy this plot.

Formlings live deep in the Okin Forest a massive forest spreading far and wide with trees going on for miles. Smack dab in the middle of this forest is The Kingdom of the Formlings. Formlings are more or less humans with the ability to change into one animal though some can’t find their animal and are cast out. The animal can range out to anything really. There’s been Animals that range from Goldfish to even Elephants. There is no definite cap on what kind of animal you get it’s one and only one animal for your whole life. You find your animal when you come of age and are sent out into the woods on your own to find your animal. It’s always been only one animal. That was until one man Hans Eliv when he was of age he went out into the Forest to find his animal. It was normal like any other until he came back. He could change into multiple different animals. He kept this to himself until he became older. When he turned 27 he took over the kingdom overthrowing the reining king and appointing himself King and so began his tyrannical rule. The once peaceful nation became covered in darkness because their king was mad with power. He constantly wished for a war for his amusement. He didn’t care about the people inhabiting the kingdom. He has ruled for over 20 years now and nobody has approved his rule the is until 5 teens came from the forest with the same power that he had. They all knew that they had to end Hans rule. They grouped together and thus began the plot to overthrow the king.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back