• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ~ Forever Young: A Youth Club RP | OOC ~

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey everyone! It's been awhile lol. Has anyone tried contacting animeloulou? Also, are yall still interested in this rp?

Hey - so sorry for the delay in responding 💖 I've been stuck on my phone and rpnation doesn't notify me that people are posting on here.

Long story short, I've spent the last week trying to set up an insurance claim for my laptop, which suddenly started to malfunction. I've had to reset my laptop, so my priority was to back up any data I had not already done so. After multiple hours worth of calls to the insurance helpline and three trips to my local store, I've managed to get it booked in for repairs (as far as I know, it's getting collected today). Hopefully I get the laptop back (or a voucher to get a replacement) by the 28th of June but knowing my luck it could be later.

Knowing this, I'm going to have to take a step back from the rp 💔 If someone else wishes to become GM in my absence, please do so, but I just don't want to be the reason that this rp doesn't continue if I can't write 💔

Thanks for understanding 💖

PixieDust PixieDust j.e.s.t.e.r j.e.s.t.e.r Zervo_ibisx2 Zervo_ibisx2 xpstitch xpstitch

I don't know enough about Luke to personally play him or others as an NPC and such.

I have next to no experience being a GM. I really liked the story and was sad thinking it was dead. I'd like to start it up again but we'd need someone to play Luke and such, plus a new GM... thoughts?
ditto to the first two lines

Not sure I could play Luke faithfully. I know about bad home stuff but that's grouphomes and stuff, a little too dark for this rp. Plus Casey has a sort of crush on him so...

If Noone else ends up being able to play him, maybe we start over or something? Instead of trying to play Luke so much, we could simply retcon him, invite another player in?

So how would we do this? My BBCcode is whittled away but I could at least attempt to make a recruitment thread or something?

Something like "asking for replacement player" or "Please play this character"

So how would we do this? My BBCcode is whittled away but I could at least attempt to make a recruitment thread or something?

Something like "asking for replacement player" or "Please play this character"
I have no idea what BBCcode is soo yeah, but that sounds good

Zervo_ibisx2 Zervo_ibisx2 j.e.s.t.e.r j.e.s.t.e.r PixieDust PixieDust

How is everybody. Checking in. Been busy. Before I work any further on my attempt a reboot, I want to hear from you guys.

One question is Geoff and Steve. Is anyone able to play either of those characters? I might attempt Geoff or even Steve if other stories hadn't just sprung up on me so a second character on my end is perhaps not advisable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back