• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ~ Forever Young: A Youth Club RP | OOC ~

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Just popping in to say hi! Just been watching Byker Grove and it's so cheesy but so fun haha, They could get away with telling some fairly raunchy jokes back in the day on CBBC lol

Just popping in to say hi! Just been watching Byker Grove and it's so cheesy but so fun haha, They could get away with telling some fairly raunchy jokes back in the day on CBBC lol
I'm so happy that you gave it a shot~! <3 They really could! xD The show really hits its stride in season 2 (the finale episode especially), but even season 1 is great fun xD <3 Super cheesy, but I love it <3

BTW I'm working on finding some people who will wish to join, but if we go for a few days to a week without any response, we can start ourselves just to keep things going <3

alright quick question is homophobia okay in bio? and that's why their there, to get away from their parents? and yes, my oc is nonbinary (if that's okay)

I'm so happy that you gave it a shot~! <3 They really could! xD The show really hits its stride in season 2 (the finale episode especially), but even season 1 is great fun xD <3 Super cheesy, but I love it <3

BTW I'm working on finding some people who will wish to join, but if we go for a few days to a week without any response, we can start ourselves just to keep things going <3
Awesome! I'm thinking of making a staff member to help out so poor Geoff isn't on his own lol but that'll be my last character :)

Also yes, season one is fun so far. I liked the idea of the posh Londoner having to live up north, that's fun

Awesome! I'm thinking of making a staff member to help out so poor Geoff isn't on his own lol but that'll be my last character :)

Also yes, season one is fun so far. I liked the idea of the posh Londoner having to live up north, that's fun

Ah that sounds great~! :)

Julie and Gill are two of my favourite characters of this early era of the show, so I love how they use Julie as a way to introduce the world to the audience <3

That’s always the best way really! A bit of mystery and character development. I’m so excited to see how all the characters interact with each other

heh, but they don't exactly look nonbinary, so they mostly have to tell people, then there's that whole situation. plus what happened with their parents, so I'm thinking that they appreciate it when people don't misgender them (without them having to tell said person) But when they get to know said person, then they tell them, when they know they can trust the person. sorry if that was confusing with pronouns and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back