• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✰ fmab rp search

bambino

me? rebranding on rpn? i would never!
hi y'all ! typical story here, i've been rewatching fmab lately and i really want to rp with either the characters or the universe. this is a super specific search that i'm kinda like, 90% sure will fail, but whatever!

a quick note that i don't do canon x oc, so all of these would be either canon x canon or oc x oc.

canon x canon-

i've been *dying* to play edward elric! i'd play him against either winry or ling, i've been having a serious craving for edling stuff lately though.
we can totally do in universe stuff for canon x canon, but i'd also love to try an au!

oc x oc-

i already have an fmab oc in the works, and i'd be totally willing to make more for different character dynamics! i'm willing to do any kind of plot with this one. maybe an alchemist x their automail mechanic? a xingese alchahestrist paired with an alchemist? we can do bigger stories outside of the simple pairings, too! i will warn you that i'm not the most imaginative when it comes to this stuff, but i'm willing to give anything a shot!

that's all for this! lemme know if you're interested, either through a pm or a comment :] have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back