• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ▸firdaus◂ — [ooc]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm not gonna lie, Bastard is really growing on me. Such a loveable grug. I want to have him be the person who explains who everyone is just cause it would be hilarious what he would say.

Hi y'all so so so sorry for being wildly absent, tough week on this end. I shall begin character creation posthaste

ALSO I really enjoy weaving my characters in with others, so iiiiif anyone feels like having a brother, do let me know

I completely forgot to mention I have run screaming into the forest am camping this weekend. Will return to reality tomorrow night lol

So just to be clear, we can apply characters for any position (excluding the leaders i'm assuming) and if they aren't chosen, we rework it?

So just to be clear, we can apply characters for any position (excluding the leaders i'm assuming) and if they aren't chosen, we rework it?
Yup! This isn’t first come first serve, so all of the roles are open. We’ll be picking which character fits the role best and which characters we think fit the rp best overall.

Last edited:
Yup! This isn’t first come first serve, so all of the roles are open. We’ll be picking which character fits the role best and which characters we think fit the rp best overall. We’re doing a set number of 12 characters, so unfortunately everyone won’t get in.
Thank you! I tried to get my little guy started before I went to bed. I'll finish him tomorrow :)

I'm on my death bed but I'll try to finish my little fellow tonight but everyone is looking so good I'm cryING????

dreamglow dreamglow excuse me who gave you permission to make such a fine ass looking character?? I mean everyone's cs's are ✨ stunning ✨ but I'm just warning you that kiki is weak for yves

I'm on my death bed but I'll try to finish my little fellow tonight but everyone is looking so good I'm cryING????

providing you with a life sustaining iv as we speak

dreamglow dreamglow excuse me who gave you permission to make such a fine ass looking character?? I mean everyone's cs's are ✨ stunning ✨ but I'm just warning you that kiki is weak for yves

screaming crying throwing up kiki is the loml?
bold of you to assume that yves isn't weak for kiki as well yves all grrrr and stab stab but mans may be weak for ki and a certain other someone

I just need to reword his psyche to fit his vices and virtues into what I wrote but he's done go ham eat him or spit on him idc

08e2fc0a5d8ef8ac78a3009d6d1fc9fe.jpg

also boo. boo. I'm sorry but Kiki's FC is GORJUS I go feral for long haired men you can't do that to me I wasn't raised properly

cavitea cavitea omggg I've been holding onto that one for a while and I'm so glad I finally get to use it! Also wtf is with you and creating beautiful people? He'd be perfect if he wasn't in shajara smh

dreamglow dreamglow too bad kiki literally personifies yves's dislike list andkjajdkkajak
But that aside who tf does kiki have to fight for his undivided attention

I can't take it.
GIF by Rick James

Users who are viewing this thread

Back