• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ▸firdaus◂ — [ooc]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
GORGEOUS.
Btw it's just a little hard to read because of the grey text on dark green, just a lil side note. Didn't stop me from reading tho
I took your suggestion and tried to up the contrast enough so that it's easier to read!

A great leader once said something along the lines of, "Character sheets are a lot like anti-bacterial products. They always leave you wondering about that last .1%"

A great leader once said something along the lines of, "Character sheets are a lot like anti-bacterial products. They always leave you wondering about that last .1%"
I am frankly wondering about the entire character at this point.

im still being lazy on mine but y'all doing so much smh your brain cells 💅

please 😭 im so close to being caught lacking on main they all left my head
if u ask really nicely I'll let you borrow mine but i'm gonna need it back

zytIM0.jpg

hey y'all!! not sure if erzulie already mentioned a deadline or not, but i'd like to get most of these cses in by the end of the day on friday (july 15th est) so i can have the weekend to review them : ) they're all looking cool as heck so far, it's gonna be so hard to pick ;-;-; loving all the fcs too gawt dayumm

hey y'all!! not sure if erzulie already mentioned a deadline or not, but i'd like to get most of these cses in by the end of the day on friday (july 15th est) so i can have the weekend to review them : ) they're all looking cool as heck so far, it's gonna be so hard to pick ;-;-; loving all the fcs too gawt dayumm
Does this mean we can take next monday as a tentative start date 👀

can't have akua being the only morally grey character on this island 💆‍♀️💆‍♀️ anyway my boy sahil is finished and posted! probably still gonna be tweaking him here and there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back