• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ▸firdaus◂ — [ooc]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Since it is forbidden to attack or harm specific people, is there things that help people to know instantly that they are one of the protected people in the rules? And if there is, are they each different for the specific ones they are identifying? Or is just common sense to know which people fit that category?

Edit: reread the lore, it specified it for wartime.
Though what is the marking?

question time:

for someone who's born on firdaus, should I be looking to any specific cultures for name inspo? or would their names come from wherever their families came from, even if it's like a fourth generation?

aka help i cannot name characters

Since it is forbidden to attack or harm specific people, is there things that help people to know instantly that they are one of the protected people in the rules? And if there is, are they each different for the specific ones they are identifying? Or is just common sense to know which people fit that category?

Edit: reread the lore, it specified it for wartime.
Though what is the marking?
the classic medical marking!! it can be a big patch sewn onto their vests or on a hat or something
3D23E316-0495-4810-9EE8-F2A86DFD83DA.png

question time:

for someone who's born on firdaus, should I be looking to any specific cultures for name inspo? or would their names come from wherever their families came from, even if it's like a fourth generation?

no specific cultures! the island does not have native cultures; they are all the descendants of people from all over the world who fled to the island, so it could be literally anything ^^

question time:

I personally took a bunch of different cultures that might apply to my character's roots/family and mushed them together. Her family has also been there for a while so I figure there's been influence from others across generations. c:

deciding to apply as an shajara advisor despite being an absolute dummy; this will either go horribly or beautifully
LvfaRbA.gif

Last edited:
YALL WILL BE OKAY i had made day the shati advisor in the first run and he was essentially just turning the tribe into a fringe group. that’s the fun of it >: )) looking forward to seeing what y’all come up with!!

we do have more shati than shajara rn so feel free to make an absolute brute they’ll feel right at home ^^

day is up and ready for y'alls perusal if you're struggling to contextualize some of the lore!!

WOOO he's a bit of a loose cannon type leader but at least he was democratically elected unlike a certain corpse churner shajaran chief
He is just non-committal to killing shajarans, which is apparently a very shati trait cause shajarans seem to really like fighting, not necessarily each other, but ey a sparring partner is a sparring partner.

WOOO he's a bit of a loose cannon type leader but at least he was democratically elected unlike a certain corpse churner shajaran chief
Not you throwing slangs. I’ll have you know that Akua was picked by her people…after killing the last chief.

Not you throwing slangs. I’ll have you know that Akua was picked by her people…after killing the last chief.
Who would say no after that impressive show of strength and brutality?
they totally didn't hear the mortal combat theme when she was fighting in their minds.

i love all of the characters so far
either an advisor or a lead warrior,,, either way my character will be satan reincarnated,,, no believe me they’ve been seen severing heads with a single swing,,, they aren’t to be fucked with lmfaooo

i love all of the characters so far
either an advisor or a lead warrior,,, either way my character will be satan reincarnated,,, no believe me they’ve been seen severing heads with a single swing,,, they aren’t to be fucked with lmfaooo
that would be so sick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back