• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ▸firdaus◂ — [ooc]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
There is reason mine is under the wip tab thingy, and it is entirely because I can’t be trusted to not have my insomnia writing kick in

hi it’s the mia gm here
i’m at the beach and didn’t bring my laptop but it’s raining so i stole my grandma’s. she needs it back now so i’m going but just wanted to pop in and say hi and i’ll be back this weekend

Is there like a port authority sort of position at the harbor and/or some sort of book keeping job? Just I n case adviser doesn’t work out and Nen wants to do something other than fish.

Yasss more Shajara, gimme gimme. Sorry for being mia lately yall, y’all girl is sick!

Is there like a port authority sort of position at the harbor and/or some sort of book keeping job? Just I n case adviser doesn’t work out and Nen wants to do something other than fish.
Also I don’t see why that position wouldn’t be available! The regular members can have any sort of job as long as they’re loyal to the clan. Of course, I’d check is Sox first just to be sure since the Shati (unfortunately) belong to her.

Akua is done! I hope that y’all are ready for her. I promise she’s not that bad-

Akua and Grug really should be two peas in a pod but the more I fill in the barbarian the more I realize that they'll probably try(?) to kill each other since he's an (un)/intentionally shady fuck. Is this Shajaran friendship?

Akua and Grug really should be two peas in a pod but the more I fill in the barbarian the more I realize that they'll probably try(?) to kill each other since he's an (un)/intentionally shady fuck. Is this Shajaran friendship?
That's the warrior type friendship, there is also the rival type and the brain-n-brawn type.

Listen I’m foaming at the mouth because you’re using one of my husbands as a fc.

there’s any and all types of jobs! i have this npc created that’s along those lines, but if you want that occupation i can give him the boot ^^ or nen can work alongside him!!
03232E0C-2080-47AE-A30C-50A9A8898995.png

there’s any and all types of jobs! i have this npc created that’s along those lines, but if you want that occupation i can give him the boot ^^ or nen can work alongside him!!
View attachment 1000117
Oh no, he's hot
I would be doing the island a disservice removing him from his position so that is QUITE alright HAHAHAH
Mostly just curious as backup

Edit: by backup I mean if there is a shati adviser created who is better suited than her

Last edited:
y’all are just like me fr
I gotta know, is this a scheme. Did Day purposefully do this? Like is he using hot people to get more people to join or is everyone part siren and we just don't talk about it?

I gotta know, is this a scheme. Did Day purposefully do this? Like is he using hot people to get more people to join or is everyone part siren and we just don't talk about it?
████████ and the █████ ██ for ██████.

I said it once and I will say it again they calleD SHATI BC THEY HOTTIE
and apparently all just wanna be held damn

shhh you’re spilling his war secrets (yes he is)
Everyone coming to the island the minute they see a shati clan member

Count Me In Rick And Morty GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back