• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fingers itching to write

Sephus

Roleplay Type(s)
Hi all,

I'm looking for a fellow writer to collaborate with and create an intertwined story filled with organic relationships and the occasional, elbow-jostling banter.

I'm open to discussions and coming up with ideas together.

While spelling out roles helps simplify things, I prefer to keep interest checks a little more open.

I'd like to keep things a touch on the darker side, ie: dark themes and darker humor. Characters don't have to get along right off the bat, but they also don't need to be unnecessarily difficult unless the plot/ interaction calls for it.

I prefer playing a male.

Here are a few themes I'd like to play with:

A Medieval Fantasy One:
Could be something Tolkien-esque, GoT-esque, or anything in between. I prefer keeping powers and untapped potentials on the down-low or reserved for special characters/ occasions as opposed to commonplace or deus ex machinas.

A Futuristic One:
A dystopian sci-fi universe (think BladeRunner or Ghost in the shell) or something a little closer the present (think Black Mirror).

A Super-Hero One:
After re-watching the majority of the recent Marvel Movies and loving End-game, I have developed a soft spot for comic book heroes. Keep in mind I haven't read many comics, but I can and will do research if we're to enter any fandoms. On the other hand, I'm willing to take on OC Heroes in a world of our making.

Let me know if you're interested! :)

Also for more reading and samples of my writing, please click my older interest check below.

Hi there! I am likewise looking for someone to write with. I currently have a Medieval Fantasy Interest Check posted, if you'd like to check it out. I'd also be willing to do something more one-on-one as well!

If you’re looking for a futuristic plot, I might have one for you. Otherwise, I’d love to hear your ideas for a dystopian sci-fi plot! c:

A Super-Hero One:
After re-watching the majority of the recent Marvel Movies and loving End-game, I have developed a soft spot for comic book heroes. Keep in mind I haven't read many comics, but I can and will do research if we're to enter any fandoms. On the other hand, I'm willing to take on OC Heroes in a world of our making.
Woohoo I love these! Message me if you're interested Sephus Sephus

I am a fan of both your "medieval fantasy" and "futuristic" ideas! I would absolutely love to do something Black Mirror like! I have been addicted to it for the past almost ten years now, it's such an incredible show. I sent you a PM. If you're still interested, I'd love to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back