• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Final Ultimatum [OOC - We're discussing character dev. Stop on by.]

Other
Here
Tenyo CS Template

• 3ebcdb52bee29f69a9f5b9b75a451fbc.jpg
    Character Name: Minor gods give the Tenyo their names because Tenyos are created by the minor gods.
    Nickname(s): You may already have nicknames in mind for your character. Players can still add new nicknames to their CS that they may earn from other players.
    Alias: If your Tenyo has been alive for some years, then they may have a reputation or alias, depending on what their occupation is.
    Age: For a Tenyo, their age is how long they have been alive. They are created at ages no younger than 16 y/o. So your character can appear to be 40 y/o, but actually be 2 years old, which means they have only existed for 2 years.
    Race: Tenyo
    Height:
    Weight:
    Hair Color:
    Eye Color:
    What is your Tenyo's job? They have to make money somehow.

General Description: Mention anything beyond pictures you may use. No realistic photograph is allowed only anime art. If you look above at the image link, you will notice an image already in there. Highlight the image link and replace it with a new image link of your chosen face claim. In this section, mention any tattoos, accessories, distinct features, etc. Your Tenyo can appear however you want. They can appear completely inhuman if you want.

Personality: What are they like? What are their motivations? How would they get along in a team?

Code:
[B]Tenyo CS Template[/B]

[Tabs]

[Tab=Basic Information]
[imageFloat=right][IMG width="182px"]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3e/bc/db/3ebcdb52bee29f69a9f5b9b75a451fbc.jpg[/IMG][/imageFloat]
[b]Character Name:[/b] [i]Minor gods give the Tenyo their names because Tenyos are created by the minor gods.[/i]
[b]Nickname(s):[/b] [i]You may already have nicknames in mind for your character. Players can still add new nicknames to their CS that they may earn from other players.[/i]
[b]Alias:[/b] [i]If your Tenyo has been alive for some years, then they may have a reputation or alias, depending on what their occupation is.[/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i]For a Tenyo, their age is how long they have been alive. They are created at ages no younger than 16 y/o. So your character can appear to be 40 y/o, but actually be 2 years old, which means they have only existed for 2 years.[/i]
[b]Race:[/b] Tenyo
[b]Gender:[/b] Male/Female/Etc.
[b]Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Occupation:[/b] [i]What is your Tenyo's job? They have to make money somehow.[/i]

[b]General Description:[/b] [i]Mention anything beyond pictures you may use. No realistic photograph is allowed only anime art. If you look above at the image link, you will notice an image already in there. Highlight the image link and replace it with a new image link of your chosen face claim. In this section, mention any tattoos, accessories, distinct features, etc. Your Tenyo can appear however you want. They can appear completely inhuman if you want.[/i]

[b]Personality:[/b] [i]What are they like? What are their motivations? How would they get along in a team?[/i]
[/Tab]

[Tab=Story]
[i]This section is for your character's back story. This section is optional. I do not expect people to already have an idea of what their character could have been doing all of this time. Especially, if your Tenyo is brand new. If you don't have a back story, then write a RP sample here. Let this section be for getting your feet wet with your character. This section will also be used to log any in-game history and character connections. Treat this as your character's story log and keep it updated when you complete major plots, episodes, or arcs.[/i]
[/Tab]

[Tab=Equipment & Powers]
[b]Primary Weapon:[/b] [i]Tenyo receive special weaponry from their minor god guides. If your character doesn't get along with their minor gods, then your character will not have a weapon. The primary weapon is your character's trademark weapon unique to them. Because this is an anime, it can be anything. Even items not normally used as weapons such as a yo-yo. It is whatever you want. When you choose the type of minor god you have, that minor god should reflect the type of weapon you are choosing. For example, if you choose a minor god of Technology, then your character's weapon may be a beam sword. Something futuristic. If you choose a minor god of Death, then maybe it is a scythe.[/i]

[b]Secondary Weapon:[/b] [i]This is any NORMAL weapon that your character can buy on the economy. It has no special characteristics, but it may help you out.[/i]

[b][u]Tenyo Abilities[/u][/b]

[i]Every Tenyo has powers from the 4 major gods, along with 2 powers from their minor gods.[/i]

[u]Power: Goddess Life[/u]
⦾ [i]Name of Power [/i] - [i]Description of Power. Your character's power will have an English and Japanese name. The power is a special technique that can be activated or a passive technique that is always on. Every major god gives your character a technique in that god's theme. Life is the goddess of...well...."Life." She created all living things. Powers in this category can involve animals, plants, the elements (you can only choose one: Earth, Wind, Water, & Fire, and healing properties which should come from the categories already mentioned. You only get ONE power. Not several powers in one power. You only get ONE power. So if you say your character does this "one thing" with fire, then that is all they can do.[/i]

[u]Power: God Technology[/u]
⦾ [i]Name of Power[/i] - [i]Description of Power. Description of Power. Your character's power will have an English and Japanese name. The power is a special technique that can be activated or a passive technique that is always on. Every major god gives your character a technique in that god's theme. Technology deals with all things science, mathematics, and machine. Powers in this category involve electricity, radiation, solar power, lasers, computations, machines, etc. You only get ONE power. Not several powers in one power. You only get ONE power. So if you say your character does this "one thing" with electricity, then that is all they can do.[/i]

[u]Power: God Order[/u]
⦾ [i]Name of Power[/i] - [i]Description of Power. Description of Power. Your character's power will have an English and Japanese name. The power is a special technique that can be activated or a passive technique that is always on. Every major god gives your character a technique in that god's theme. Order is the originator. Order deals with law, space, time, and the celestial bodies (planets, stars, etc.) that regulate the universe. Powers in this category involve light, star power, a very nerfed time power option, the manipulation of space, and the manipulation of natural laws. You only get ONE power. Not several powers in one power. You only get ONE power. So if you say your character does this "one thing" with a comet, then that is all they can do.[/i]

[u]Power: God Death[/u]
⦾ [i]Name of Power[/i] - [i]Description of Power. Description of Power. Your character's power will have an English and Japanese name. The power is a special technique that can be activated or a passive technique that is always on. Every major god gives your character a technique in that god's theme. Death is the destroyer. Death deals with destruction, decay, fear to include nightmares, curses, demons, darkness, the seven sins (temptations), and The Void. Sometimes, the power of Death is a curse to the one who uses it. Death's magic is never pleasant even for the wielder. You only get ONE power. Not several powers in one power. You only get ONE power. So if you say your character does this "one thing" with summoning an imp, then that is all they can do.[/i]

[u]Minor God 1: (Name of Minor God)[/u]
[b]Allegiance:[/b] [i]Who is the minor god's major god? Life, Death, Technology, or Order? When you make this decision, then your minor god grants you a second power within that god's theme.[/i]
⦾ [i]Name of Power[/i] - [i]Description of Power. Description of Power. Your character's power will have an English and Japanese name. The power is a special technique that can be activated or a passive technique that is always on. Every minor god grants your character a power in the theme of the major god they serve. The minor god's power will not be as strong as the powers from the major gods, and so these powers should be passive or utility. Perhaps even defensive or aiding.[/i]

[u]Minor God 2: (Name of Minor God)[/u]
[b]Allegiance:[/b] [i]Who is the minor god's major god? Life, Death, Technology, or Order? When you make this decision, then your minor god grants you a second power within that god's theme.[/i]
⦾ [i]Name of Power[/i] - [i]Description of Power. Description of Power. Your character's power will have an English and Japanese name. The power is a special technique that can be activated or a passive technique that is always on. Every minor god grants your character a power in the theme of the major god they serve. The minor god's power will not be as strong as the powers from the major gods, and so these powers should be passive or utility. Perhaps even defensive or aiding.[/i]
[/Tab]
[/Tab]

[Tab=Minor Gods]
[center][b]Minor God 1's Name[/b]
[img]image link here[/img]
[b]Allegiance:[/b] What god do they serve?
[b]General Description:[/b] What do they look like if any additional information to go along with the picture you have chosen?
[b]Personality:[/b] What are they like?
[b]Tenyo Relationship:[/b] What is their relationship like with your Tenyo?
[b]Other Minor God Relations:[/b] They may be friends with the minor gods of other characters and Tenyo.

[b]Minor God 2's Name[/b]
[img]image link here[/img]
[b]Allegiance:[/b] What god do they serve?
[b]General Description:[/b] What do they look like if any additional information to go along with the picture you have chosen?
[b]Personality:[/b] What are they like?
[b]Tenyo Relationship:[/b] What is their relationship like with your Tenyo?
[b]Other Minor God Relations:[/b] They may be friends with the minor gods of other characters and Tenyo.[/center]
[/Tab]

[/Tabs]

Same here! Just wondering! Are they immediately sent on their journey when made? Or does that depend on the minor god?

So, we just post our CSes here?

Yes. Post them in the OOC please.

Same here! Just wondering! Are they immediately sent on their journey when made? Or does that depend on the minor god?

Tenyo's are created from scratch by minor gods. They automatically start with the minor gods who created them.

Do we take the minor god part out for non-tenyos

There is a Non-Tenyo CS template. Fill out everything in there.

I’m not exactly the most intellectual person on the planet so sorry for asking a million questions but what exactly do we do for the minor god areas in the cs

You guys can design that CS however you want. I care mainly about the content and not if you want to go all out with BBcode. You can even add extra information. Whatever inspires you. Add more than one picture. Add music themes. Whatever you want.

Ohp also, are we allowed to have neutral characters ? Someone who isn’t quite on a side yet? I was thinking of a mercenary character who’s side tilts depending on his current job, that is, until he eventually does pick a side

Ohp also, are we allowed to have neutral characters ? Someone who isn’t quite on a side yet? I was thinking of a mercenary character who’s side tilts depending on his current job, that is, until he eventually does pick a side

I don't think there's anything in the CS that specifies a side... The antagonist vs protagonist thing is just something we're organizing as players.

• A1057024-55B6-4927-90FE-4440EE7CCD1F.jpegCharacter Name: Ryan Bradshaw
    Nickname(s): N/A
    Alias: N/A
    Race: Human
    Height: 5’7”
    Strengths: Knowledge with big swords, Cooking, Intermediate technological knowledge
    Flaws: Easily Distracted, Terrible at Dodging, Non-observant.
    Weight: 150 Pounds
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Blue

General Description: His helmet is completely removed, his face is similar to guts, only with spiked hair replaced with curly hair. His legs are also robotic (Although he has to perform maintenance on them often to make sure they function Properly)

Personality: Ryan is a kind and caring individual, usually putting himself before others and helping whoever is in need. When alone, Ryan often thinks about his dream, fantasizing about all the possible ways he could go about it. In a fight, Ryan will do whatever it takes to win, even if that means sacrificing a limb or receiving a fatal injury, but never putting the lives of his comrades before himself.

Last edited:
Oooh, so Ryan is one of those hero types who’s like “I use the power of my enemies so I can overcome them”

since his minor god is aligned with death

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus If your character is a Tenyo, then you used the wrong CS template. You state he is a Tenyo in your minor god section. As for the power you chose for him, I think you should compare the strength to something we can relate to IRL. Because dragon's do not exist IRL, it is hard to imagine what force would be required to break dragon bone, so use a different comparison so we can better gauge his strength. Also, I am going to change this now but change "Tenyo Relationship" to character relationship.

Good thing we’re posting here to edit them first at least, thanks for pointing out the faults.

I was planning on a non-tenyo, so good to know this is alright.
For the minor gods section in the sheet, do I list that they don’t follow one as of yet?

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus If your character is a Tenyo, then you used the wrong CS template. You state he is a Tenyo in your minor god section. As for the power you chose for him, I think you should compare the strength to something we can relate to IRL. Because dragon's do not exist IRL, it is hard to imagine what force would be required to break dragon bone, so use a different comparison so we can better gauge his strength. Also, I am going to change this now but change "Tenyo Relationship" to character relationship.
Hopefully I edited it enough to fit the parameters, but if something is still wrong, let me know.

yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy It depends. If you are not planning to use any magic or supernatural powers, and are planning to play them as an average being, then you can leave the minor god section blank. If you are planning for them to have magic or supernatural advantages, then they need to have made a pact with a minor god.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back