• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Final Ultimatum [OOC - We're discussing character dev. Stop on by.]

Other
Here
I would like a cs, sure.

I’m thinking Shiro because it means white, and Mono for monochromatic

He wears all white as a symbol of neutrality and emptiness.
we need the symbolic character with a name reference, yeah? 🙈

Pftt. I was asleep! Sorry for the late reply and yeah, I definitely agree that coming up with a plot first would’ve been easiest.

Nonetheless, I’m happy to say that my character idea may work cause now I can my completely normal girl with plot armor perhaps be a Tenyo? If that’s alright.

I just have one question, what happens to Tenyo after they are created? Are they sent to live with humans? Are they raised by the minor gods?

Nonetheless, I’m happy to say that my character idea may work cause now I can my completely normal girl with plot armor perhaps be a Tenyo? If that’s alright.

How could a normal girl be a Tenyo? I'm a little confused in that regard, as they do explicitly get powers, and as beings specifically made to oppose the gods I doubt they'd be something mundane.

Just stating my perspective of course, and asking for your own :)

How could a normal girl be a Tenyo? I'm a little confused in that regard, as they do explicitly get powers, and as beings specifically made to oppose the gods I doubt they'd be something mundane.

I wonder if half Tenyo are a thing too.

That...would definitely make things a lot more interesting.

Oh that’s completely fine! You do have a good point! I suppose it depends on how her background is like which is why I am asking what happens to Tenyo after they are created! Like are they created already grown up or do some of them grow up like regular humans? If it’s the latter, are they raised by the minor gods or perhaps given to humans with them becoming aware of their purpose later on in life.!

What I meant by normal girl personality-wise. Like there is a possibility that she may not even know what she is for most of her childhood or struggles with generating her powers, leading her to wonder if she even is a Tenyo at all, if she had known early on in her life that she was a Tenyo. And thus, she sees herself as bland and not particularly worthy of such a destiny. Like she has no idea how she still is alive but still wants to save the land because she is one of the people who does live on it as well as everyone she cares about.

I hope this makes sense!

Well, my character is already mother to one, so two could work too. Of course, contingent on whether half Tenyo exist.

Yeah. I guess we should wait for that question to be answered first for half-Tenyo. Worst case scenario, there’s always the possibility of adoption which can worsen the sting since it’s not that they’re related by blood but one voluntarily took in and took care of the other.

A heads up
Y’all are gonna get a guts/Issei combo from me

TENYO CS TEMPLATE!!!
Tenyo CS Template

• 3ebcdb52bee29f69a9f5b9b75a451fbc.jpg
    Character Name: Minor gods give the Tenyo their names because Tenyos are created by the minor gods.
    Nickname(s): You may already have nicknames in mind for your character. Players can still add new nicknames to their CS that they may earn from other players.
    Alias: If your Tenyo has been alive for some years, then they may have a reputation or alias, depending on what their occupation is.
    Age: For a Tenyo, their age is how long they have been alive. They are created at ages no younger than 16 y/o. So your character can appear to be 40 y/o, but actually be 2 years old, which means they have only existed for 2 years.
    Race: Tenyo
    Height:
    Weight:
    Hair Color:
    Eye Color:
    What is your Tenyo's job? They have to make money somehow.

General Description: Mention anything beyond pictures you may use. No realistic photograph is allowed only anime art. If you look above at the image link, you will notice an image already in there. Highlight the image link and replace it with a new image link of your chosen face claim. In this section, mention any tattoos, accessories, distinct features, etc. Your Tenyo can appear however you want. They can appear completely inhuman if you want.

Personality: What are they like? What are their motivations? How would they get along in a team?

Code:
[B]Tenyo CS Template[/B]

[Tabs]

[Tab=Basic Information]
[imageFloat=right][IMG width="182px"]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3e/bc/db/3ebcdb52bee29f69a9f5b9b75a451fbc.jpg[/IMG][/imageFloat]
[b]Character Name:[/b] [i]Minor gods give the Tenyo their names because Tenyos are created by the minor gods.[/i]
[b]Nickname(s):[/b] [i]You may already have nicknames in mind for your character. Players can still add new nicknames to their CS that they may earn from other players.[/i]
[b]Alias:[/b] [i]If your Tenyo has been alive for some years, then they may have a reputation or alias, depending on what their occupation is.[/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i]For a Tenyo, their age is how long they have been alive. They are created at ages no younger than 16 y/o. So your character can appear to be 40 y/o, but actually be 2 years old, which means they have only existed for 2 years.[/i]
[b]Race:[/b] Tenyo
[b]Gender:[/b] Male/Female/Etc.
[b]Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Occupation:[/b] [i]What is your Tenyo's job? They have to make money somehow.[/i]

[b]General Description:[/b] [i]Mention anything beyond pictures you may use. No realistic photograph is allowed only anime art. If you look above at the image link, you will notice an image already in there. Highlight the image link and replace it with a new image link of your chosen face claim. In this section, mention any tattoos, accessories, distinct features, etc. Your Tenyo can appear however you want. They can appear completely inhuman if you want.[/i]

[b]Personality:[/b] [i]What are they like? What are their motivations? How would they get along in a team?[/i]
[/Tab]

[Tab=Story]
[i]This section is for your character's back story. This section is optional. I do not expect people to already have an idea of what their character could have been doing all of this time. Especially, if your Tenyo is brand new. If you don't have a back story, then write a RP sample here. Let this section be for getting your feet wet with your character. This section will also be used to log any in-game history and character connections. Treat this as your character's story log and keep it updated when you complete major plots, episodes, or arcs.[/i]
[/Tab]

[Tab=Equipment & Powers]
[b]Primary Weapon:[/b] [i]Tenyo receive special weaponry from their minor god guides. If your character doesn't get along with their minor gods, then your character will not have a weapon. The primary weapon is your character's trademark weapon unique to them. Because this is an anime, it can be anything. Even items not normally used as weapons such as a yo-yo. It is whatever you want. When you choose the type of minor god you have, that minor god should reflect the type of weapon you are choosing. For example, if you choose a minor god of Technology, then your character's weapon may be a beam sword. Something futuristic. If you choose a minor god of Death, then maybe it is a scythe.[/i]

[b]Secondary Weapon:[/b] [i]This is any NORMAL weapon that your character can buy on the economy. It has no special characteristics, but it may help you out.[/i]

[b][u]Tenyo Abilities[/u][/b]

[i]Every Tenyo has powers from the 4 major gods, along with 2 powers from their minor gods.[/i]

[u]Power: Goddess Life[/u]
⦾ [i]Name of Power [/i] - [i]Description of Power. Your character's power will have an English and Japanese name. The power is a special technique that can be activated or a passive technique that is always on. Every major god gives your character a technique in that god's theme. Life is the goddess of...well...."Life." She created all living things. Powers in this category can involve animals, plants, the elements (you can only choose one: Earth, Wind, Water, & Fire, and healing properties which should come from the categories already mentioned. You only get ONE power. Not several powers in one power. You only get ONE power. So if you say your character does this "one thing" with fire, then that is all they can do.[/i]

[u]Power: God Technology[/u]
⦾ [i]Name of Power[/i] - [i]Description of Power. Description of Power. Your character's power will have an English and Japanese name. The power is a special technique that can be activated or a passive technique that is always on. Every major god gives your character a technique in that god's theme. Technology deals with all things science, mathematics, and machine. Powers in this category involve electricity, radiation, solar power, lasers, computations, machines, etc. You only get ONE power. Not several powers in one power. You only get ONE power. So if you say your character does this "one thing" with electricity, then that is all they can do.[/i]

[u]Power: God Order[/u]
⦾ [i]Name of Power[/i] - [i]Description of Power. Description of Power. Your character's power will have an English and Japanese name. The power is a special technique that can be activated or a passive technique that is always on. Every major god gives your character a technique in that god's theme. Order is the originator. Order deals with law, space, time, and the celestial bodies (planets, stars, etc.) that regulate the universe. Powers in this category involve light, star power, a very nerfed time power option, the manipulation of space, and the manipulation of natural laws. You only get ONE power. Not several powers in one power. You only get ONE power. So if you say your character does this "one thing" with a comet, then that is all they can do.[/i]

[u]Power: God Death[/u]
⦾ [i]Name of Power[/i] - [i]Description of Power. Description of Power. Your character's power will have an English and Japanese name. The power is a special technique that can be activated or a passive technique that is always on. Every major god gives your character a technique in that god's theme. Death is the destroyer. Death deals with destruction, decay, fear to include nightmares, curses, demons, darkness, the seven sins (temptations), and The Void. Sometimes, the power of Death is a curse to the one who uses it. Death's magic is never pleasant even for the wielder. You only get ONE power. Not several powers in one power. You only get ONE power. So if you say your character does this "one thing" with summoning an imp, then that is all they can do.[/i]

[u]Minor God 1: (Name of Minor God)[/u]
[b]Allegiance:[/b] [i]Who is the minor god's major god? Life, Death, Technology, or Order? When you make this decision, then your minor god grants you a second power within that god's theme.[/i]
⦾ [i]Name of Power[/i] - [i]Description of Power. Description of Power. Your character's power will have an English and Japanese name. The power is a special technique that can be activated or a passive technique that is always on. Every minor god grants your character a power in the theme of the major god they serve. The minor god's power will not be as strong as the powers from the major gods, and so these powers should be passive or utility. Perhaps even defensive or aiding.[/i]

[u]Minor God 2: (Name of Minor God)[/u]
[b]Allegiance:[/b] [i]Who is the minor god's major god? Life, Death, Technology, or Order? When you make this decision, then your minor god grants you a second power within that god's theme.[/i]
⦾ [i]Name of Power[/i] - [i]Description of Power. Description of Power. Your character's power will have an English and Japanese name. The power is a special technique that can be activated or a passive technique that is always on. Every minor god grants your character a power in the theme of the major god they serve. The minor god's power will not be as strong as the powers from the major gods, and so these powers should be passive or utility. Perhaps even defensive or aiding.[/i]
[/Tab]
[/Tab]

[Tab=Minor Gods]
[center][b]Minor God 1's Name[/b]
[img]image link here[/img]
[b]Allegiance:[/b] What god do they serve?
[b]General Description:[/b] What do they look like if any additional information to go along with the picture you have chosen?
[b]Personality:[/b] What are they like?
[b]Tenyo Relationship:[/b] What is their relationship like with your Tenyo?
[b]Other Minor God Relations:[/b] They may be friends with the minor gods of other characters and Tenyo.

[b]Minor God 2's Name[/b]
[b]General Description:[/b] What do they look like if any additional information to go along with the picture you have chosen?
[b]Tenyo Relationship:[/b] What is their relationship like with your Tenyo?
[b]Other Minor God Relations:[/b] They may be friends with the minor gods of other characters and Tenyo.[/center]
[/Tab]

[/Tabs]

NON-TENYO CS TEMPLATE!!!
Non-Tenyo CS Template

• 8a8fd9b19ea52ae38e3c9d58a3053842.jpgg
    Character Name: Your character has a first and last name.
    Nickname(s): You may already have nicknames in mind for your character. Players can still add new nicknames to their CS that they may earn from other players.
    Alias: Your character may have a reputation or alias, depending on what their occupation is.
    Race: Try to avoid hybrids. I don't care about half-human/half-?. Just no half-human/half-neko/half-dragon/half-sea monster BS. Just stick to something.
    Height:
    Weight:
    Hair Color:
    Eye Color:
    What is your character's job? They have to make money somehow.

General Description: Mention anything beyond pictures you may use. No realistic photograph is allowed only anime art. If you look above at the image link, you will notice an image already in there. Highlight the image link and replace it with a new image link of your chosen face claim. In this section, mention any tattoos, accessories, distinct features, etc. Your Tenyo can appear however you want. They can appear completely inhuman if you want.

Personality: What are they like? What are their motivations? How would they get along in a team?

Code:
[B]Non-Tenyo CS Template[/B]

[Tabs]

[Tab=Basic Information]
[imageFloat=right][IMG width="182px"]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/8a/8f/d9/8a8fd9b19ea52ae38e3c9d58a3053842.jpgg[/IMG][/imageFloat]
[b]Character Name:[/b] [i]Your character has a first and last name.[/i]
[b]Nickname(s):[/b] [i]You may already have nicknames in mind for your character. Players can still add new nicknames to their CS that they may earn from other players.[/i]
[b]Alias:[/b] [i]Your character may have a reputation or alias, depending on what their occupation is.[/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i]16+[/i]
[b]Race:[/b] [i]Try to avoid hybrids. I don't care about half-human/half-?. Just no half-human/half-neko/half-dragon/half-sea monster BS. Just stick to something.[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] Male/Female/Etc.
[b]Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Occupation:[/b] [i]What is your character's job? They have to make money somehow.[/i]

[b]General Description:[/b] [i]Mention anything beyond pictures you may use. No realistic photograph is allowed only anime art. If you look above at the image link, you will notice an image already in there. Highlight the image link and replace it with a new image link of your chosen face claim. In this section, mention any tattoos, accessories, distinct features, etc. Your Tenyo can appear however you want. They can appear completely inhuman if you want.[/i]

[b]Personality:[/b] [i]What are they like? What are their motivations? How would they get along in a team?[/i]
[/Tab]

[Tab=Story]
[i]This section is for your character's back story. This section is optional. I do not expect people to already have an idea of what their character could have been doing all of this time. If you don't have a back story, then write a RP sample here. Let this section be for getting your feet wet with your character. This section will also be used to log any in-game history and character connections. Treat this as your character's story log and keep it updated when you complete major plots, episodes, or arcs.[/i]
[/Tab]

[Tab=Equipment & Powers]
[b]Primary Weapon:[/b] [i]Your character's primary weapon. This is a weapon your character can receive from a minor god if they have a pact with them. The primary weapon is in the theme of the major god that minor god has an allegiance with.[/i]

[b]Secondary Weapon:[/b] [i]This is any NORMAL weapon that your character can buy on the economy. It has no special characteristics, but it may help you out.[/i]

[b][u]Character Abilities[/u][/b]

[u]Minor God 1: (Name of Minor God)[/u]

[u]Minor God 2: (Name of Minor God)[/u]
[i](Locked. Your character could earn a second minor god once they become stronger. This is earned in-game.)[/i]
[/Tab]
[/Tab]

[Tab=Minor Gods]
[center][b]Minor God 1's Name[/b]
[b]Charge's Relationship:[/b] What is their relationship like with your character?
[b]Other Minor God Relations:[/b] They may be friends with the minor gods of other characters and Tenyo.[/center]
[/Tab]

[/Tabs]

Last edited:
I will post links to these on the OP. I won't be making the CS thread until I start getting completed CSes. I do not use the CS thread as a trash dump for WIPs and incomplete projects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back