• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fight For This Love

She frowned and just nodded. If he wanted space she could give him space. She headed over to the girls locker room and got changed. She was bruised and broken and she hurt all over from those men battering her but she wanted to forget about things right now so she headed over to the treadmill and put some headphones on, starting to run.

Jon glances over at her, taking in every bruise and cut he could see. He winces at the sight of them. He really didn’t want her to go on that tour next week, not knowing she had cancelled already. He was so afraid she wouldn’t come back or she’d find someone better. He suddenly walks over to her and stops the treadmill, climbing behind her and wrapping his arms around her. He buries his face in her neck.

She yelled a little not having heard him come over and instinctually elbowed him hard in the ribs then turned around and covered her mouth. “Oh god, oh babe I’m so sorry.” She told him quickly. “I didn’t hear you and I just.... sorry.” She mumbled stepping over to him and slipped her arms around his waist, kissing his chest. “Is that better?” She asked him smiling a little and gave him a squeeze. “What do you need?” She murmured grabbing her water bottle when she felt his arms go around her and she leaned into him.

Jon helps and pulls away from her quickly. “No it’s my fault. That was stupid.” He grumbles and makes sure she was okay before wrapping his arms back around her. He pulls her into his chest and buries his face in her neck. “Just promise you’ll come back.” He murmurs softly. He’d never ask her not to go. She loved dancing too much for him to ever ask that, but he just couldn’t bare the thought of her leaving. As much as he thought it was best for her, it still pained him to think about

She frowned a little and stood there for a moment confused then registered he meant work. “Jon, baby I’m not going.” She murmured. “I can’t dance right now.” She mumbled, leaving out one important detail. “I might get fired from the company for it but I can’t go on stage like this.” She told him, looking up at him when he stood up. He stood over a foot taller than her but it only annoyed her when they were arguing and she had to look up to him to yell at him.

Jon frowns a little. “Oh.” He says softly as he stands up. He looks away from her. “I’m sorry.” He murmurs softly and lets his hands drop from her waist. “ill Let you get back to your workout.” He says softly. He sighs and runs a hand through his hair, a nervous habit. He chews on his lip before turning on his heel and walking back to his stuff.

She frowned and grabbed at his hand making him turn around. “Come here.” She murmured and gently led him to James’s office while he was out on lunch, locking the door behind them. “Talk to me.... what’s going on baby? Youre hurting and I hate it and I just wanna know what I can do to help you.” She murmured, holding his hands tightly.

Jon sighs and leans agaisnt the desk. “I know I keep saying your better off without me I do think that’s true but....the thought of losing you scares me. All I can think about is how you couldn’t even bring yourself to look at me at the hospital. You sounded done, done with me.” He rubs a hand through his hair. “And you could have anyone you wanted. Anyone better than me. I keep messing up, I always mess up and one day I know you’re just gonna walk out. I won’t blame you but I know it’s coming. You already said how unhappy you’ve been last night.” He sighs and glances over st her. “And now I’m costing you your job, the one good thing you had left.” He murmurs and frowns.

Carmen frowned and wiped at her eyes a little shaking her head. She’d been doing okay since it all happened because she’d refused to let herself acknowledge what they had done to her. She’d closed herself off from it and locked it away. “No... no I could never be done with you. It could have been my mom come back from the dead in that room and I would have said and done the exact same. It wasn’t you I was mad at. All I could feel was shame and I felt filthy and disgusting and I still do. Not because of you though. I’m not leaving you Jon. Not now not ever. I didn’t mean that I’m unhappy with you. I meant that neither of us have been happy for a long while now but I still love you and you do make me happy. I’ll get another job with another company.... Jon I love you and I just want to see that you’re gonna be okay.” She told him and stepped forward holding onto him tightly.

Jon wraps his arms around her and buries his face in her hair. “You’re not disgusting or filthy. I hate that you feel that way.” He murmurs agaisnt her hair and sighs softly. “I just wanna go back and never have gambled that week.” He mutters and starts crying. “I just feel so guilty and awful.” He whimpers and tightens his grip on her. “I don’t know why you love me.”

She frowned and held onto him tightly, burying her face into his chest. “Jon it’s not your fault. I know you wouldn’t ever have done this to make them hurt me. I love you because you are the kindest and funniest and most loving man I have ever met. Plus you’re handsome and you can cook and you’re strong and did I mention handsome? And you’re the man I want to spend met life with. If I didn’t want to do this I would have told you no when you proposed.” She reminded him quietly and kissed him gently.

Jon sighs soflty and kisses her back. He picks her up and wraps her legs around his waist. He smiles a little agaisnt her lips and holds her close. “I love you.” He finally murmurs and looks at her. He caresses her cheek as his other hand holds her waist to keep her up.

She whimpered as she felt him grab her waist but she held onto him tightly still and just waited there until he was ready to let go, kissing him once more and heading back out to the treadmill.

James got back not long after and went into his office frowning over at Jon. “You Alright?” He asked seeing he still looked as miserable as he did this morning.

Jon sighs. “This isn’t getting the money me and her need. And she wants a kid and I can’t provide that with this job.” He murmurs softly.

James frowned. “Alright then.... be a coach here then.... you can still train and do your matches. Also I have a match for you to go to tonight if you want. $500 prize money.” He told him.

James nodded and texted him the details then kicked him out of the office to go finish her circuits.

Carmen was sat down on the edge of the ring looking like she was going to be sick and one of the girls that was a boxer from the gym was stood by her trying to help her out.

Jon frowns and rushes over. “Babe what’s wrong?” He asks and slides under the ropes and over to her. He kneels in front of her and moves some hair out of her face.

Sierra frowned as carmen was a bit busy trying to settle her stomach. “She was holding the pads for me and I went to kick one but she wasn’t ready and I got her right in the crotch.” She told him quickly.

“We need to go home.” She managed to get out to Jon “Now.” She whimpered a little.

Jon frowns and nods. He helps her up carefully and scoops her up bridal style. He grabs their stuff and heads to his car, putting her in and heads home. He brings her inside and lays her on the couch. “What do you need?”

She looked at him and just burst into tears, shaking and sobbing and holding onto him tightly. The whole situation had finally sunk in and her body was no longer in shock, she was just in pain and tired and scared. “There were four of them Jon.... four men attacking at once.” She sobbed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back