• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fight For This Love

Mike looks at her and frowns. “You have my word I’ll look after him.” He tells her. “And a lot better this time.” He assures her. “He won’t get caught up in that again.”

She thanked him quietly before getting changed and going to start on her workout in peace and quiet, keeping an eye on Jon the whole morning.

Jon goes about his workout, sending winks and blowing kisses at her every time they caught eyes. He chuckles softly and heads over to her when he’s getring some water. “You’re really hot when you’re all sweaty like this.” Be murmurs and leans agaisnt the wall.

She smiled a little at him and shook her head. “Uh huh and you’re a right little suck up when you wanna be.” She murmured and kissed his cheek. “Do you wanna drive me to the studio when you finish working out? I need to go through the new routine.”

Jon laughs softly and shakes his head. “And you’re downright mean.” He teases. “Yeah sure.” He tells her and wraps his arms around her from behind. He kisses her neck softly. “I love you Carmen, more than anything.” He murmurs skftly and kisses her shoulder.

She smiled and leaned back against him. “I love you too... and I just want us to get to a point where we can have our child.” She mumbled tiredly.

Jon frowns a little and sighs softly. “Yeah.” He mutters and lets go. He knew he wasn’t helping any with that. He wasn’t making the money to afford a kid or had a job that was very kid friendly. “Just let me know when you’re ready to go.” He grumbles and sulks away and over to the weights again.

She just nodded and kissed his cheek gently. “Alright.” She muttered, going to hit the showers then came back out changed and ready to go for dance. To make ends meet just, she taught at the studio most afternoons and those she wasn’t teaching she was there rehearsing.

Jon runs the towel over his face and waits by the door with his keys. He sees her come out l, ready to go and waits for her to come over before heading to his car and sliding in, driving to the studio.

She smiled tiredly while she watched him. “So tomorrow... next match... I’m gonna be there this time... I just want you to be careful.” She mumbled and kissed his knuckles while he drove. “I just worry about you yknow.” She smiled a bit.

Jon looks at her a little. He was still in a bit of a sour mood from their last conversation. “You just wanna see someone beat my ass for you.” He teases her and rubs her knuckles softly.

“Mmm ... I guess.” She teased right back then shook her head. “Never. Alright. I will see you later Alright? I’ll call when I’m heading home.” She smiled and kissed his cheek then got out and rushed to the studio as it had started raining heavily.

Jon nods and waits j til he saw her get into the building saftly. He heads back to the gym to finish working out. He soon heads home and takes a shower.

It was several hours before she texted him to let him know she was walking home and by then the rain had turned into a full blown thunderstorm so she walked quickly with her hood up to save her from the rain, she’d had a good rehearsal and she’d been told about an opportunity for him and that she couldn’t wait to tell him about but she got halfway there when she felt a set of arms yank her into an alleyway and she was face to face with a group of men she thought she recognised, trying to scream only to have one of them clamp his hand down over her throat, choking her long enough to have her pass out before they got on with it.

Jon sees the storm outside and frowns at her text. “Babe stay at the studio I’m coming.” He tells her and jumps in the car. When he doesn’t hear from her though he gets worried and decides to call her instead. “Come on.” He grumbles.

Connie was leaving about the same time that Jon arrived at the studio, "Hey, you missed her, she left about an hour ago. Said she would walk to save you guys some gas." She told him. "Jon is everything okay dear?" She asked him

Jon frowns and looks down at his phone. “She’s not answering.” He murmurs and sighs soflty. “Thanks.” He murmurs and gets back into his car, driving along the path she would have walked, looking for her and trying her cell again. “Come on babe.” He was getting worried.

There was a small group of people surrounding a young woman being seen to by paramedics on the route and after a few minutes the crowd cleared enough for Jon to be able to see her face and see that it was Carmen, bloodied and bruised but still just recognisable as his fiancée.

Jon stops his car quickly and jumps out, running over. “That’s my fiancé!” He screams when they try to hold him back. He rushes over to her and shakes his head. “What happened?!”

"Sir, it would be best if it was explained once we get her to the hospital, please, if you could follow us to county general." One of the police officers on scene said to him, not wanting him to cause a scene then and there

Jon grits his teeth but nods. He gets into his car again and races to the hospital. When he gets there he asks about her and waits for the police to come talk to him.

One of the officers stepped over to him and sighed some, "Mr Bernthal.... Can you confirm your movements over the past two hours?" He asked him, "I'm sorry to question you but we have to cover all bases." He explained.

Jon frowns when they question him. “I was at my gym training and then home taking a shower and waiting for my fiancé to come home.” He growls at the accusations they were making.

"Is there anyone who can confirm your whereabouts when you say you were at home?" He asked him. "Mr. Bernthal I understand that this is difficult, but Miss Ramirez, she was attacked by a group of men according to witnesses who say they saw them taking turns with her so to speak... We just have to make sure that you ween't involved before we can let you through to see her."

Jon’s fists clench. “They what?” He falls back into a seat and shakes his head. “No...I was alone.” He says in a softer tone and shakes a little. He should have left sooner. He shouldn’t have let her walk home. He buries his face in his hands and starts crying. He almost never cried but he cared about this woman more than anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back