• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fight For This Love

Jon sighs and buries his face in her neck. He was just so defeated, broken. He had always promised to protect her. He had promised to stop gambling. Promised to make more money. He hadn’t kept any of them.

She frowned and winced a bit but shifted a Busby soon for comfortable again holding onto him tightly and closed her eyes. “I love you.... very much.” She smiled tiredly.

Jon hear her wince and pulls away. “Sorry.” He murmurs and stands up. He hears her words but he can’t bring himself to say it back. “You shouldn’t.” He says simply and grabs his key off the table. “I need to go get my stuff.” He tells her ans wake to the front door.

She frowned half wanting to tell him to stay, scared that he wasn’t coming back. “Can I go with you? I don’t really wanna be on my own right now.” She mumbled and watched him carefully.

Jon looks at her and nods. He grabs her shoes and helps put them in her and wraps her jacket around her. He heads out to the car and gets in, waiting for her before taking of to the motel to get his things.

She was quiet on the drive and just watched out the window the whole time reaching over and taking his free hand in hers gently though. “I’m only quiet because it hurts to talk.” She croaked out to him.

Jon glances over at her. “You don’t have to talk.” He tells her and sighs softly. He parks at the motel and gets out, heading to his room and gathering his things. He goes to check out and shoves his stuff in the car before getting back in and heading back home.

She took his hand in hers tightly again once he was in and gently rubbed his knuckles with her thumb. She was still worried sick that he was going to up and leave any moment now.

Jon glances over at her and sighs softly. Be squezes her hand gently and heads back to their place. He gets out once there and lugs his stuff inside

She got out carefully and wandered inside, sitting down at the kitchen counter and putting the oven on to warm up the food he’d picked up then popped it in, reaching for his hand when he walked in the kitchen. “Hey... c’mere.” She murmured smiling at him a little. “They’re gonna fund these guys and they’re gonna pay for what they did.” She mumbled.

Jon sighs softly. “I hope so.” He murmurs softly and caresses her cheek softly. “I’m sorry I wasn’t there. I shouldn’t have let you walk home.” He murmurd softly.

She shook her head and ran her fingers through his hair. “You can’t do that to yourself. I’m a big girl. I made the decision to walk by myself. You can’t keep me under lock and key.” She pointed out gently and held onto him tightly. “The one upside is that they knocked me out. I’m just glad I don’t have to remember a thing.”

Jon sighs softly and leans back agaisnt the counter. He runs a hand through his hair and watches her. “I’m glad you don’t remember.” He murmurs softly. He wouldn’t be able to stand it if she could.

She just nodded and held onto him tightly, resting her head against his shoulder and burying her face into his neck. “We need to get away from all this shit.” She said quietly. “I think we need a vacation.” She mumbled frowning a little while she swayed with him.

Jon finally wraps his arms around her and sighs softly. “We can’t afford that.” He murmurs softly and buries his face in her hair.

She frowned a little and held onto him tightly. “I know... I didn’t say we could. I said we need to... Jon... what happened to us?” She asked quietly and just let him hold her.

Jon sighs softly and holds her close. “I don’t know. I just know I don’t want to lose you.” He murmurs. He was scared he would though with everything.

She shook her head some. “I don’t remember the last time we were truly happy.” She mumbled sighing a little and swaying with him.

Jon frowns at that and drops his hands from her waist. “I’m sorry.” He says softly and pulls away from her. “I’m gonna head to bed.” He mutters and rushes up to their room.

She frowned as she watched him walk off, worrying about him a lot and going to get some food down her then went up to bed after locking up as well and curled up next to him, reaching over and rubbing his back. “Jon.... I love you.” She murmured, knowing he was awake whether he wanted her to or not. She waited a couple minutes then gave up and rolled in close as she could get to him, wrapping her arms around him from behind and being the big spoon for the night.

Jon tenses a little when he feels her wrap her arm around him. He sighs softly and buries his face in his pillow. Hears her say that hurt. He hated that she wasn’t happy, she wasn’t happy with him. Why did she even want him to stay? He grips the pillow tighter and tries to fall asleep, just wanting the sweet relef it would bring.

She frowned when she woke up to an snort bed in the morning and got up carefully, going to call the director of the dance company she worked for. She wouldn’t be able to tour with them this next time and she was hoping this would be a blessing in disguise.

Jon was already down at the gym, not knowing I’d he could face her just yet. He punches the bags, waiting for more people to show up so he could spar. He sighs softly and goes to get some water. Maybe he should quit this, get a real job. Maybe she’d be happy then.

Carmen arrived a few hours later to find him sat at the desk filling out forms. “Who did you knock out this time?” She asked, going over and gently rubbing his shoulders. “You were up early this morning... are you doing okay?” She asked him gently.

Jon shrugs and keeps filling out the paperwork. He sighs softly and shoves them in the folder and puts them on Mikes desk. He glances over at her. “I gotta her back to training.” He murmurs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back