• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fight For This Love

Jon frowns and sits on the edge of the couch. He holds her close and rocks her gently. “They aren’t gonna tough you again baby he murmurs softly. “I’m never letting them hurt you again.”

Jon holds her close and picks her up. He brings her up to their bedroom and lays her down again. He kicks his shoes off and lays beside her, holding her close

She woke up like that to him shaking her and she wiggled to sit up seeing he was getting ready for a match. “I didn’t know you had a fight tonight.” She mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

Jon sighs softly. “It’s a last minute thing really.” He murmurs and kisses her forehead. “Connie should be here soon.” He murmurs. He didn’t want her there alone with everything going on. “I’ll be back soon. I love you.”

She shook her head feeling panicky. “No no im coming with you. I promised I’d be at the next one and I don’t wanna be here even if Connie is on her way over.” She muttered getting dressed carefully.

She just nodded and took his hand while they drove, giving it a gentle squeeze and staying quiet until they got to the venue

Jon kisses her hand and arrived at the gym. He gets out with her and kisses her head softly. “Promise me you’ll stay by James when I’m not around.” He murmurs softly and caresses her cheek softly. “Please.” He begs.

She nodded and kissed his cheek before going through with him to the locker room he was using, sitting down in the corner quietly while he went through his warm ups.

She leaned up against the wall and watched him some the whole time. She loved this man more than she could put into words but things had been rough for them and at this point she knew if they kept going in the same direction there wasn’t much more that was going to be able to keep them together.

Jon goes over tobher and smiles. He kisses her softly and caresses her cheek. “I’ll be back.” He murmurs and heads out to go to his match.

Carmen smiled and walked out with James, standing to the side and watching him go into the ring, feeling confident for him, until she saw the other guy and her heart sank, "James... James he can't, he's one of the men who... He's one of them." She muttered to him quickly.

James glances over at her and frowns. He wraps an arm around her. “Hey, it’s okag. Calm down.” He murmurs softly and rocks her gently. “I can’t pull him out. He’s gonna be okay.” He murmurs soflty and leads her back into the locker room.

She whimpered quietly and just shook her head watching James go back out to the match and she waited in the locker room impatiently, hearing all the noise out there, just trying to focus on staying calm and hoping Jon would just finish the match and they could get out of there.

Jon finishes up the match, actually winning this time. She slides out of the ropes and walks over to James, who tells him what Carmen said. His eyes widen and he rushes into the locker room. He wraps his arms around her tightly.

She held onto him tightly, shaking her head and burying her face into his shoulder, shaking and shivering for a good forty minutes before she finally calmed down but by then she was exhausted and barely keeping her eyes open, leaning heavily up against him and mumbling about random nonsense.

Jon frowns and picks her up. He holds her close and kisses her head softly. “It’s gonna be okay. Just get some rest.” He murmurs softly and carries her out to the car. He gets her in and heads home, taking her up to their room and tucking her in.

She fell asleep soon as her head hit the pillow and by the next morning she still looked awful, still felt awful and when she rolled over to find Jon sitting next to her reading a book when it was already 10:30am and he should have been at the gym hours ago, she said nothing, hoping this wasn’t a dream.

Jon frowns a little and sighs. “I’ll be downstairs.” He murmurd and puts the book on the bedside table. He gets up Nd heads downstairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back