• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Feuding kingdoms..... OOC....

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Would if I could, but also, Ye Olde Englande is my city

Oioi, ain't it the lyfe. And at least you're not stuck in some remote village with one phone and a dodgy internet connection. Count yer blessin's and all.

(also in UK if it DOES snow there's a 99% chance I get the day off)

he better watch out though, she is such a troublemaker at times, but usually trouble just finds her not that she goes out looking for it
That's perfect! He'll be pulling hairs in frustration, and I love torturing my characters. ;D
PaperGhosts PaperGhosts that sounds great! I feel as though Aster would take a big role in the other children's live as well, though they aren't supposed to be the one she serves she would still obviously care about them like her own.
Awww, I definitely think he's going to see Aster as a motherly figure. She's going to be the adult that he feels the most comfortable being relaxed around, given that he isn't with his actual parents.
Hana wants his affection :hearteyes: watch out for her older brother though.....
SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck He is going to simultaneously respect and loathe Salazar as soon as Hana lays eyes on him. :closed eyes open smile:

That's perfect! He'll be pulling hairs in frustration, and I love torturing my characters. ;D

Awww, I definitely think he's going to see Aster as a motherly figure. She's going to be the adult that he feels the most comfortable being relaxed around, given that he isn't with his actual parents.

SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck He is going to simultaneously respect and loathe Salazar as soon as Hana lays eyes on him. :closed eyes open smile:
wrong one, she is good to be in love with the Prince of the West that sour also controls

Oh the pressure is on NOW!! What will happen? Next time on Justifiable Incest the Anime!

Okay, I think my boy is done! If anyone has any plotting they want to do, let me know!

Also, I didn't do much proofreading, so let me know if you catch weird typos on his profile. :P

SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck
Beau is going to try and block any action he can. :angel: Whether he'll be successful...well, that may be another story!

Reiia silver Reiia silver
Speaking of...is the arranged marriages to be set up beforehand? Or is it meant for our characters to pick from the eligible suitors?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back