• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Feuding kingdoms..... OOC....

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also I thought that was the whole point of that was the country over love moral problem.

SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck
Chill out, my dude. I've seen a lot of different kinds of "arranged marriage plots" that take their own spin on it, especially in group settings like this. I'm merely asking about the specific conditions of this one. Mostly because that will determine how Beau is going to treat certain situations, as his personality is first and foremost about duty.

SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck
Beau is going to try and block any action he can. :angel: Whether he'll be successful...well, that may be another story!

Reiia silver Reiia silver
Speaking of...is the arranged marriages to be set up beforehand? Or is it meant for our characters to pick from the eligible suitors?

It is actually going to be arranged by me and my co-GM who is dragonwriter_will dragonwriter_will (I don't think they officially know that they are my co-gM LOL.... But you're allowed to be in love with other people if you would like. Example Hana is in love with Alex, but she's not engaged to him. And Erika is in love with Deem who she is not engaged to.... You can also fall in love with common people were something like that but the arrangement will be arranged by us which is picked at random for more drama that way

Oh which kingdom or should they just be employed by the middle they honestly likely will just be a background character?

Oh which kingdom or should they just be employed by the middle they honestly likely will just be a background character?

Sorry about that, I meant to answer sooner.... I am not at all picky Honestly if you want to work there or any other kingdom I'll leave that up to you... They will be heading to the middle Kingdom in a few days but I'm not sure if they're going to stay there or not....

I've updated my character sheets with Angel's completed bio and some other minor edits, so both my forms are complete ^^

Do tell me if there's anything wrong with them (or if anyone wants to establish relationships with any of the 2 haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back