• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Feuding kingdoms..... OOC....

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
This is the out of character area for the feuding kingdom, please do not just make a character and if you would like to join this role-play please Reiia silver Reiia silver and ask.... Down below is what characters we need.

FUHObxr.jpg

Once upon a time a long time ago, there were four kings. They each wanted to rule the kingdom once the current king died, but it was becoming quite clear that no one could decide who should be the next king. This kingdom happen to be in the middle, so the oldest finally decided he would leave and he did so going making his own kingdom up in the north, where it was cold. The second oldest also decided to leave, but he left making his way down south, where the sun was amazing. The third king also decide to leave, Making His Way West where he would settle and make his own kingdom, his kingdom was the land of rain. The final King also decided to leave, making his way east and finally settling where flowers bloomed the best.

When the King of the kingdom that each king had wanted, finally died….. War broke out between the kingdom and it went on for many years. Finally the Queen of the middle Kingdom, came up with a solution. That each child from each kingdom would become engaged to the kingdoms and all of this being done so they can hopefully bring peace to each kingdom and all live in the middle kingdom.

Now, in an odd turn of events, each king had four children….. Two boys and two girls

Rules: Anime pictures only | Romance is heavily involved, keep it clean | Please no one liners | don't just post a character, must chat in ooc first! | Every character whether it be royalty or a castle worker has their importance in the role-play!

the kingdom of the north (powers involving ice, wind or cold)

eldest daughter:

eldest son: Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

youngest daughter: NightPhoenix NightPhoenix

youngest son:

The kingdom of the South (powers involving heat, fire)

eldest daughter:

eldest son: Kloudy Kloudy

youngest daughter: Reiia silver Reiia silver

youngest son:

The kingdom of the West: (powers involving water, rain)

eldest daughter:

eldest son:

youngest son:

youngest daughter: Mooniee Mooniee

The kingdom of the East: (powers involving plants, growing,)

eldest son:

eldest daughter:

youngest son: Mooniee Mooniee

youngest daughter: Reiia silver Reiia silver

Workers of the kingdoms

ladies in waiting:

NightPhoenix NightPhoenix

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Knights:

Reiia silver Reiia silver
-

-

-

-

-

Cook:

-

-

-

-
random peasents:

-​

Last edited:
Last time my character was in love with one of the Royals that she was not going to marry, making for some drama. If anyone is into that or something let me know. It might be even fun if she was in love with the commoner something maybe a night

Last time my character was in love with one of the Royals that she was not going to marry, making for some drama. If anyone is into that or something let me know. It might be even fun if she was in love with the commoner something maybe a night

Reiia silver Reiia silver Hello um actually I requested for the lady-in-waiting for the West kingdom, but I saw that you put me down as the lady-in-waiting for the youngest princess of the East, but anyways, I came here and saw this, so what do you think about her having a romance with my lady-in-waiting character? Even if you don't feel like it, you can just leave my character at East, I don't mind. ^^

Reiia silver Reiia silver Hello um actually I requested for the lady-in-waiting for the West kingdom, but I saw that you put me down as the lady-in-waiting for the youngest princess of the East, but anyways, I came here and saw this, so what do you think about her having a romance with my lady-in-waiting character? Even if you don't feel like it, you can just leave my character at East, I don't mind. ^^

I'm really sorry, I've been really tired today so I just accidentally put it down there when it was dragonwriter_will dragonwriter_will who I was going to put there.... I don't know how you feel that that because I don't know if I want to make her bi..... But I'll give it some thought

Oh, no no then, you don't have to do it if you don't want to. You can just switch me over to the West then, I'm perfectly fine with that.

Sorry for the confusion ^^'

Oh, no no then, you don't have to do it if you don't want to. You can just switch me over to the West then, I'm perfectly fine with that.

Sorry for the confusion ^^'

I just put you to down as ladies in waiting, then you can just discuss who's going where..... It's okay though, it's going to happen sometimes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back