• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy the feuding kingdom-- interest check-- fantasy, arranged marriage.....

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
This is the out of character area for the feuding kingdom, please do not just make a character and if you would like to join this role-play please Reiia silver Reiia silver and ask.... Down below is what characters we need.

FUHObxr.jpg

IC | OOC | CS

Once upon a time a long time ago, there were four kings. They each wanted to rule the kingdom once the current king died, but it was becoming quite clear that no one could decide who should be the next king. This kingdom happen to be in the middle, so the oldest finally decided he would leave and he did so going making his own kingdom up in the north, where it was cold. The second oldest also decided to leave, but he left making his way down south, where the sun was amazing. The third king also decide to leave, Making His Way West where he would settle and make his own kingdom, his kingdom was the land of rain. The final King also decided to leave, making his way east and finally settling where flowers bloomed the best.

When the King of the kingdom that each king had wanted, finally died….. War broke out between the kingdom and it went on for many years. Finally the Queen of the middle Kingdom, came up with a solution. That each child from each kingdom would become engaged to the kingdoms and all of this being done so they can hopefully bring peace to each kingdom and all live in the middle kingdom.

Now, in an odd turn of events, each king had four children….. Two boys and two girls

Rules: Anime pictures only | Romance is heavily involved, keep it clean | Please no one liners | don't just post a character, must chat in ooc first! | Every character whether it be royalty or a castle worker has their importance in the role-play!

the kingdom of the north (powers involving ice, wind or cold)

eldest daughter: Reiia silver Reiia silver

eldest son: Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

youngest daughter: NightPhoenix NightPhoenix

youngest son:

The kingdom of the South (powers involving heat, fire)

eldest daughter: Morzone Morzone

eldest son: @Destructus Kloud

youngest daughter: Reiia silver Reiia silver

youngest son: NightPhoenix NightPhoenix

The kingdom of the West: (powers involving water, rain)

eldest daughter:

eldest son:

youngest son: AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite

youngest daughter: Mooniee Mooniee

The kingdom of the East: (powers involving plants, growing,)

eldest son:

eldest daughter: Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

youngest son: Mooniee Mooniee

youngest daughter: Reiia silver Reiia silver

Workers of the kingdoms

ladies in waiting:

Cosmos Cosmos

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Knights:

Reiia silver Reiia silver
Morzone Morzone

Cook:

-

-

-

-
random peasents:
NightPhoenix NightPhoenix (bulter)
animegirl20 animegirl20 (Maid)

Last edited:
i'll claim eldest fire daughter and lady waiting :3

Ah, I have a weakness for arranged marriage settings. Can I take the eldest daughter of the east role? (I'm sorry, seems like the Discord link expired)

I'd love to roleplay as the final prince or a random peasant lumberjack if someone else is planning to take the princes role.

Hello!

Interested in joining (always had a weakness for arranged marriages RP settings) but have a few questions:

How active do we have to be in order to join?
Is Discord mandatory (.__. I don't have the app and reluctant to pick it up)?
What's the gender count so far? I can't decide on my character's gender, lololol (maybe s/he should just troll with the gender, idk).
Is it possible to make the character in his/her thirties?
Even though there are fantasy elements in the RP but set in the medieval-ish times, what are the nations' opinion about homosexuality? Is it taboo?
If I considered taking up a medic role, would the character have to be religious-affiliated (priests and priestesses known to be doctors and whatnot) or can s/he just be a doctor residing in the castle?
Can the Royals sense that one possesses magic powers (hence how they can identify among themselves whether or not they are royals) (not sure if the question makes sense)?

Last edited:
Hi!
I'll let Reiia silver Reiia silver correct anything here in case I miss anything!
- Although there's not a strict requirement for how active you have to be, I would say 3-4ish? posts/week is about average (of course if you have to post less than that just let us know!)
- Discord isn't mandatory! It' s just what a lot of us are using for the ooc. We have an ooc thread on rpn too but it isn't as active.
- As of this comment there are 15 females and 13 males (unless I miscounted)
- You can make your character any age!
- Homosexual relationships are definitely allowed! However, they would be something considered taboo because of the time
- I believe that s/he could be just a doctor rather than having to have a religious affiliation.
- As far as I know, royals would not be able to sense who possesses powers.

I hope this helped clear some things up!
Pearlholy Pearlholy

Last edited:
Hi!
I'll let Reiia silver Reiia silver correct anything here in case I miss anything!
- Although there's not a strict requirement for how active you have to be, I would say 3-4ish? posts/week is about average (of course if you have to post less than that just let us know!)
- Discord isn't mandatory! It' s just what a lot of us are using for the ooc. We have an ooc thread on rpn too but it isn't as active.
- As of this comment there are 15 females and 13 males (unless I miscounted)
- You can make your character any age!
- Homosexual relationships are definitely allowed! However, they would be something considered taboo because of the time
- I believe that s/he could be just a doctor rather than having to have a religious affiliation.
- As far as I know, royals would not be able to sense who possesses powers.

I hope this helped clear some things up!
Pearlholy Pearlholy
Thanks!

Last questions: how long did the war last before a "truce"/"arranged marriage" happened?
Other than just asking permission to join and claim a role, is there somewhere we need to post the character's profile and then wait for an approval?

Last edited:
just to beep this....

boop
I'm getting ahead of myself but I saw your character's profile and saw a few similarities with the character I'm working on (-cough- refugees unite -cough-, bromance please). Soyons amis svp! XD //brckd

Last edited:
I’m down for a lady in waiting or I cook I haven’t decided yet.

I like the concept of your rp! I hope it does well. Good luck!

I'd sign up as the cook. But I doubt you could handle me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back