• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Israel

Hi,

Began rewatching the Fear Street movies and was really interested in doing a Fear Street RP. I typically stick to MxF and MxM pairings, but willing to double if someone wants FxF. I can also do a poly MxMxF scenario if there are two RPers interested. As for literacy, I want proper grammar and at least a few lines to a paragraph per post. If you wish to write more, feel free as the few lines/paragraph are just the minimum I would like per post. If you have a plot suggestion, please feel free to discuss it. This thread is simply hear to garner attention and I would love to plot with any interested parties.

Thank you!

Yoooo the fear street movie collection was a literal masterpiece. especially when they went back to when Sarah(?) Fier was alive. Because those scenes were actually so cool

Yoooo the fear street movie collection was a literal masterpiece. especially when they went back to when Sarah(?) Fier was alive. Because those scenes were actually so cool
Right! I honestly liked the first two a bit more than 1666 (the 1st one for 90's nostalgia and the 2nd one for the Friday the 13th vibes), however I did like the background information that formed the lore of the series in 1666.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back