• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Sorry for the wait, everyone! I got swamped at work given the situation at large, but I'll catch up as soon as I can. I'm guessing this weekend at the latest, but feel free to ping me if you've got questions or anything too. <3

I'm pretty sure this is still open? I was thinking about Lysithea or Anna (at least one of them XD) regardless assuming this is still open I will draft an audition up for you.

I'm pretty sure this is still open? I was thinking about Lysithea or Anna (at least one of them XD) regardless assuming this is still open I will draft an audition up for you.
It is! I opened it up before the current global situation started up, and I'm a bit busier than I thought I'd be... Sorry for the wait! You can audition for both, since I allow two canon characters per person, but just let me know if you're only up for one. ^_^

Looks like I'm not going to have the time to moderate this like I originally thought, unfortunately... If there's anyone willing to moderate in my stead, I encourage you all to continue without me!

Any questions, I'm glad to help. I'll check in periodically too, since I'm the only one who can edit the main posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back