• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Crooked Compass

"The glory of progress."
Welcome to the interest check for the canon Fire Emblem: Three Houses RP I've started! Here are the basic points you need to know:

1. OCs and other Fire Emblem series characters allowed
2. Activity requirement of one post per week minimum
3. Auditions required for OC and canon characters
4. Plot may change by popular demand
5. Pre- and post-timeskip scenes permitted simultaneously (in separate threads for clarity)

If you've got questions, I'm happy to chat.​

Since Claude is my fave, I would be for RPing him. What all does the audition entail?
I love Claude, haha, he's a great character. All you need to do for the audition is just post basically an example post to show your grasp on the character, etc. I put up by example of Hubert to give an idea of what I'm looking for, but there's no requirements for length or anything like that.

If you've got any questions, I'm glad to help.

Yeah for some reason I cannot find the audition example. It may be due to me being on mobile though.... I just want to make sure it gets done in the right sort of format. And where does the audition go?

A FE3H RP? In my new neighborhood? Oh ho ho, count me in! I'd like it if I could roleplay an OC, but I'm willing to juggle that with a canon character if we need it. I can do Raphael if no one wants ma boi.

A FE3H RP? In my new neighborhood? Oh ho ho, count me in! I'd like it if I could roleplay an OC, but I'm willing to juggle that with a canon character if we need it. I can do Raphael if no one wants ma boi.
OCs are perfectly welcome! If you want to take a canon character, that's fine too. I'm chill about that kind of thing, so no worries. Do you have a profile with your OC to share? You do have to audition for those too like canon characters, but it's just to get an idea of how your boi is in an RP format, haha.

I actually don't, I just joined today. Is there a place where I can post my OCs/Templates :o ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back