• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Noble Souls Online (A Holy Grail War Battle Royale w/ Fandom Characters as Servants) [CLOSED]

Topless

OwO
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Real life is boring, and here you are doing your daily routine just like everyone else. You wake up, eat, go to work or school or whatever it is you're doing on a daily basis, eat again, sleep and do it all over the next day, the day after that and so on, so forth.

Would you like that all to change? Well, you better wish you wouldn't.

When you're doing your routine, something caught your eye by the doorstep; it is a package delivered to you by some unknown company called "Clock Tower Games". Since it's the weekend, you might as well take a good look at what's inside. It's either now or after you do some stuff and come back to it. Either way, you took a good look at what's inside.

A VR headset and disk of a game called "Noble Souls Online". There is also a note.

"Congratulations!" It reads "You have been selected to be a part of the launch program for our upcoming VRMMORPG game "Noble Souls Online". Here, you will experience the joys of exploring the world and interact with people with our state-of-the-art VR headset and controllers that will make you feel the same things as in the game. If there is anything that concerns you, please don't be afraid to express it in the game. We have active moderators always on the watch and ready to attend to your concerns. Have fun and happy gaming, Masters! -Joe Perez, CEO"

Something's fishy about this one, there isn't even an address or a website written down on the note. You can't possibly find a way to return it lest you want to ditch it. But your curiosity got the best of you.

And so, you put on your headset and start the game.

Good luck, because that would be the last thing you would ever wanted do... before you die. Possibly.

As you've read from the title and as well as the premise, this RP will be a mix of a Holy Grail War and a Battle Royale game. Your main objective is to simply kill the other players and be the last one standing to earn not only your freedom, but also for your wish to be granted. However, there is actually more to this than just killing the other players. Things that not everyone can comprehend or understand.

Here are the rules:

1. General RPN rules apply.

2. No godmodding, power playing or meta gaming.

3. You will be playing a duo of a Master and Servant, with the latter being a character from a Fandom. The twist here is that the Servant will be of MY chosing (more on that in the IC), so please put your expectations low and be prepared for the kind of Servant that I will assign to you, regardless if you know them or not.

Fortunately, the choice of Servant will be based on your choice of Fandoms, assuming you're really into them and have the moderate knowledge of the setting and characters. Consider this as a test of your adaptivity as an RPer. Again, be prepared.

4. Because this is a Battle Royale game, it is expected that there will be a ton of players, around 50 or so. Depending on the playable Masters, there will be "redshirt" NPC players to fill in the rest of the slots, of which you can pick and kill off. These will serve as a form of filler for your posts before/after you decided to engage in PvP.

5. Death will always happen, not just the NPC players. If you did in the game, you die in real life, so always be prepared for the worst.

6. No drama, nuff said.

7. Have fun!

BY SHOWING YOUR INTEREST, YOU HAVE GIVEN ME YOUR CONSENT TO HAVE ME PICK YOUR SERVANTS. DO NOT BLAME ME IF THE SERVANT I'VE GIVEN YOU IS NOT THE ONE YOU'RE HOPING FOR. AGAIN, HAVE YOUR EXPECTATIONS LOW. THANK YOU UWU

(To ensure that you're totally interested in the RP, please pay me with whatever it is you have in your pocket. Physical or digital.)

LORE || CS

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I don't play any Gacha games or MMOs but I watched the anime and I'm excited to see what servant I get!

Cool, so by Fandom you mean that I could get like Luke Skywalker or Kirby?

Umm...the same amount for a single roll?

IMG_20230505_124918.png

no dupes please

Okie so, changed up the interest requirements to make it more "flexible".

*GIVES YOU 3 FUCKS AND 20 BITCHES FOR ENTRY*

I know I'm already in but I couldn't help myself. I also have a bit more Fandom to go into.

I am adding Legend of Zelda (I don't think I gave you that yet), Iron Blooded Orphans (Gundam), Madoka Magica, Spider Riders, and Dragon Quest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back