• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Noble Souls Online (A Holy Grail War Battle Royale w/ Fandom Characters as Servants) [CLOSED]

Last bump before I permanently close this down.

JuniperBoi JuniperBoi I'm afraid I'll have to give you an ultimatum since you haven't responded to my question; I'll give you 24 hours to comply. Failure to do so and I'll have to ask you to leave. Please understand.

Is it too late to show interest? I noticed the deadline was today. Also are you ok with weekend inacitivity?
Actually not at all, if you're from the west at least. Otherwise, it's not to late. I'm fine if you're not active on the weekends.

Actually not at all, if you're from the west at least. Otherwise, it's not to late. I'm fine if you're not active on the weekends.
Thanks! Oh btw...only things in my pockets rn are Rupees from Zelda cuz I been playing a lot of Tears of the Kingdom lately, so here!
images.jpeg-4.jpg
I've made sure to read the lore in advance while I was waiting for your response so I'll try to get CS done tonight, if not for sure tomorrow morning. Don't want ya'll to have to wait cause I was late!!

Thanks! Oh btw...only things in my pockets rn are Rupees from Zelda cuz I been playing a lot of Tears of the Kingdom lately, so here!
I've made sure to read the lore in advance while I was waiting for your response so I'll try to get CS done tonight, if not for sure tomorrow morning. Don't want ya'll to have to wait cause I was late!!
Deal

As of this day, I hereby declare this interest check closed. We will no longer be accepting new peeps permanently, so we apologize to those who have planned to join this RP. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back