• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Noble Souls (A Holy Grail War with fandom characters as Servants) [CLOSED]

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Knight boi Knight boi ZackStop ZackStop Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Funnier President Funnier President

Ive slept so hard that i didnt realized we are full. Ill get the CS page up once i have the time. For the meantime, i would like to know if your choice of Servants are final. Ill be no longer accepting new people till then, so consider this closed.
I'mma lock in on Berserker Zero

I’m all good with fiddle sticks being my servant! He’s goona scare all of y’all 😂
images

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Knight boi Knight boi ZackStop ZackStop Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Funnier President Funnier President

Ive slept so hard that i didnt realized we are full. Ill get the CS page up once i have the time. For the meantime, i would like to know if your choice of Servants are final. Ill be no longer accepting new people till then, so consider this closed.
Kamina-quotes-768x576.jpg
"Like I would turn away from a fight like this. Just who the hell do you think I am?"

Translation: Rider Kamina, Let's fucking goooooo

CS Thread is up, will work on Lore page for the rules and other fluff later.

I couldve swear that you can still lay as him in game which meant that he still lives
Ohhhhh well lore wise he’s dead, so I’ll go ahead and look at other people be right back!
And I’m so sorry for the commotion that I’ve brought to this role play I’m so sorry 🥲

Topless Topless Would John be allowed from red dead redemption? He dies in the first game and uses far ranged weapons, he’s really the only thing I can see as being an archer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back