• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Noble Souls (A Holy Grail War with fandom characters as Servants) [CLOSED]

Topless

OwO
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

THIS IS THE TALE OF HEROES, DESIRES AND DESTINIES

The Recreation Gem, a relic of mystical mystery, is said to grant the user dominion over time, space and fate itself. Nobody knows how it started, but most people pointed their fingers towards Europe of which country they cannot determine. However, tales about people searching for the artifact had sprung up to people's mind for over years that it lead to the point that the gem could be real. It is said that a few people had claimed to have at least a shard of what they believed to be from the Recreation Gem itself and were said to have performed miracles with it. Whether or not it is true is up to the judgement of many people, even to this day.

Some parts of the world have known the myths surrounding the gem, and one of them is the quiet peaceful town of Faithful Hills. A small countryside located somewhere south of the U.S. Nothing pretty much happens to this little town and everything has been going normal since its establishment...except it has a very dark secret. Faithful Hills is the home of the most well-known of mage families around the world. The ley lines of the city held massive amounts of prana, the magical energy that the mages use to perform spells. The main reason why nobody in town knows this is because of how secretive these families are. If one where to witness their spell casting, it is a rule to get rid of witnesses before they could expose their nature to the public. Nobody should know about their existence, or else they be going under the run from the government.

One day, a priest visited the town for a month stay. What people don't know about is that he is here to perform a ritual to start a war for the Recreation Gem. A battle royal between seven Masters and Servants with the winner rewarded with what is to be the Recreation Gem itself.

It is time for the Recreation Gem War to begin.

So the premise is basically simple; seven Masters and Servants fight each other to the death for the prize of the Reaction Gem, an item that can alter reality, grant wishes and a lot more. This is basically like your typical Holy Grail War (if you know the Fate Series), except there is a twist; the Servants are going to be deceased characters of different fandoms of which their souls are drawn from not the Throne of Heroes, but from Valhalla. Interesting, yes? Anyway, here are the rules that you should know;

1. RPN rules apply and I get the final saying.

2. No godmodding, metagaming and the like. Doing these will automatically get you kicked, but not without a warning.

3. Be respectful to each other and if there is anyone that you don't feel comfortable with, let me know.

4. For the first time in my life, I'm going to somewhat be strict when it regards to post structure and grammar. A minimum of 2 paragraphs is required, no one-liners. Posts should be in third person past tense.

5. You are to play as a Master and Servant duo. There will only be seven slots to fill the seven classes...and I'm not going to play as one of them.

6. Be reasonable with your choice of Servants as this is a very secret war that the public must NOT know of. Any Servant that is a giant robot or anything big will be denied swiftly.

7. There will be a day and night cycle. The day time is a time of "almost" peace, so long as your Servant doesn't reveal themselves too much. The night time is where the peace drops and you start hunting each other down. Simple.

8. In order to be consistent with the Servant system, you are not allowed to play as any incarnation of a historical figure, a character from any myth, folklore, legend and the like and anyone who are part of the public domain. Also, for added assurance, you cannot play as anyone belonging to the Nasuverse, of which the Fate Series belongs to.

9. The Servants HAS to be a deceased character, as in someone who died within their main series' story since the ritual of summoning involves getting their souls drawn out of Valhalla, the RP's equivalent to the Throne of Heroes.

10. Lastly, have fun. OwO

If you wish to join this RP, state which class you wish to take. There are SEVEN of them, so choose quickly.
(Saber, Lancer, Archer, Caster, Rider, Berserker, Assassin and Ruler (reserved for me))

images
The legendary hero
Awakened with maddening power
Zero
as
BERSERKER

Last edited:
Hey. It's me! Illya.

Like I said before, I want to try my hand at being more involved with you guys.

Now then, without further delays, Introducing Rider Servant....

Leader of Team Dai Gurren
Kamina
Kamina-quotes-768x576.jpg

Noble Phantasm - Gurren
Gurren.png

Hello all of you wonderful people I’m here to introduce this grail wars Archer servant ……
Fiddlesticks

F3D73B5A-12FD-4156-85CC-23A535376EEB.jpeg

EA06269A-E666-4F25-84BC-538F40B673CA.jpeg

Last edited:
Known as a loan wolf and a skilled Assassin, the hyper-lethal vector, SPARTAN-B312. Better known as...

images (14).jpeg

NOBLE SIX

Last edited:
Transcending history and the world, a tale of souls and swords, eternally retold.
A Saber who wreaks untold destruction

The Azure Knight: Nightmare

1638946234367.png

is he huh...dead for real? like in the main story?
Soulcalibur III-IV Nightmare died in the start of Soulcalibur V
Soulcalibur-Soulcalibur II Nightmare are Siegfried who isn't dead and Soulcalibur V Nightmare is Raphael who is a vampire now

Last edited:
Knight boi Knight boi If you don't mind I would like to know for sure if your character fits the deceased requirement. I tried to do some research on him, but couldn't find anything. If you can provide something definitive, then I don't mind switching to archer.

Knight boi Knight boi If you don't mind I would like to know for sure if your character fits the deceased requirement. I tried to do some research on him, but couldn't find anything. If you can provide something definitive, then I don't mind switching to archer.
ZackStop ZackStop
I’m pretty sure he does fit the requirement, I believe in lore wise he’s dead from getting the power of Death Mark I believe.

Though it’s fine if you want to play as an assassin that much I Get it I’ll switch to a caster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back