• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/END

Where should the Roleplay take place at?

• Greenland

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Iceland

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Great Britian

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Sicily (Italy)

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Hawaii (US)

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Japan

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Mention in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sure I don't mind people doing a Servant and master, so long as the Master and Servant aren't paired together ideally. I suppose I should work on listing Masters too and all... *Looks dreadfully at the 6 DMs she has for the Rp.* Oh boy... *Goes to slack off a bit first... aka Christmas wrapping and other busy work*

How.... how dare you!
FOOL. I DEFY YOUR WILL

MWAHAHA
*proceeds to choke on own evil laughter*

I poof for a few days and all sudden the poll is tied again. T.T

Anyways if its not obvious the holidays are around so I've been a bit busy... granted I'm assuming its a similiar thing for everyone else as well. After X-mas has passed i'll probably work on getting threads together and work on setting stuff up more fully. There are still sheets not yet in so its not like it could start right away anyways, and I figured I'd give people a little more time to try and toss something my way. Once I make the threads I'll start pestering people about getting in a sheet if I haven't got one in. I do plan on starting the RP before the New Year is all possible.

The cost of starting this right during the holidays does tend to be the chaos that keeps people busy. >,<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back