• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/END

Where should the Roleplay take place at?

• Greenland

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Iceland

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Great Britian

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Sicily (Italy)

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Hawaii (US)

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Japan

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Mention in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hanarei Hanarei Although I might be busy until the New Years. I'm moving house on the 29th, got a full day's work at 30th and cleaning on the 31st. But feel free to start anytime, really. I can keep up during the night.
Just thought you might appreciate the heads-up ^-^

I'm actually almost done with my assassin. I didn't call it out though, so if that nullifies it I could switch to master. Maybe we could team up as master and servant? I'll show you what I got so far if you toss me your idea and we could decide from there who does which.

Hanarei Hanarei If that's ok with the GM.

I'm not particularly interested in playing a master, so unless you are willing to give up the servant role and that's cool with the gm, I'm alright. : P

I mean if you both want to compete for the spot feel free to do so. I left the whole 'dibs' on servants more a loose guideline honestly for the sake I expect some people to potentially never send in an actual servant despite calling for the spot That said I do have HEATS sheet right now (didn't check it quite yet).

Also, happy holidays everyone! Looks like Iceland has jumped ahead again. I'm probably leaning on doing Iceland then for a location given the poll how it is and its been in the lead (although barely) a couple of times. Roleplay wise I'm going to try and have the threads up in the next few days now that the Christmas rush is settling down.

Iceland was ahead by one vote, then they tied for a while... then they both went up in votes but wehre tied... then finally someone broke the tie. XD

Snag a Master away!

Anyways looking into it a bit more, thinking I got a general idea of things working as far as the general route to get to Iceland. I'll know what to do if I want to go to Iceland by Ferry for a vacation one day after all this is done. XD Probably going to start it off focused around either on Faroe or on the Ferry from Faroe to Iceland. In short its typically a stopping point on the trip to Iceland by Ferry since its on the way there from Denmark... and it is apparently quite nice looking. Wish I knew about it, thats another good spot I could of used. :P Mostly going to stick with fictional towns most likely for the sake of not stepping on toes and simplifying things just making sure its kept up to the theme of the nation.

Poor iceland, given such a name when its actually more green then greenland. XD

I will say though, holy smokes I didn't realize just how many volcanoes Iceland has. O.O Its Volcano city!

Snag a Master away!

Anyways looking into it a bit more, thinking I got a general idea of things working as far as the general route to get to Iceland. I'll know what to do if I want to go to Iceland by Ferry for a vacation one day after all this is done. XD Probably going to start it off focused around either on Faroe or on the Ferry from Faroe to Iceland. In short its typically a stopping point on the trip to Iceland by Ferry since its on the way there from Denmark... and it is apparently quite nice looking. Wish I knew about it, thats another good spot I could of used. :P Mostly going to stick with fictional towns most likely for the sake of not stepping on toes and simplifying things just making sure its kept up to the theme of the nation.

Poor iceland, given such a name when its actually more green then greenland. XD

Thanks! So are Masters getting/choosing servants now, or are they being randomized in the RP?

Thanks! So are Masters getting/choosing servants now, or are they being randomized in the RP?
Not yet having decided that... might allow for picks... might just do random... or maybe a mix. It would depend on what everyone generally wants I suppose. I'm a sucker for the random myself but that's just me.

I suppose we can always vote on how the pairs will be made. Personally, I don't care any which way. But then again, I'm not playing a Master currently.

I suppose we can always vote on how the pairs will be made. Personally, I don't care any which way. But then again, I'm not playing a Master currently.
Exactly you lowly Servant! You get no say in the matter! *Ish tyrannic master* I'd probably do RNG but allow people to team up if they so desire. I'd probably lean on not revealing who any of the servants are (at least what little people would see they have) until after teams are figured out just to make sure people aren't picking because of cool images or stats. XD

Personally, I'd like a Lancer, Rider, or Caster. Those are the three which I would be really happy with, but who knows.

Exactly you lowly Servant! You get no say in the matter! *Ish tyrannic master* I'd probably do RNG but allow people to team up if they so desire. I'd probably lean on not revealing who any of the servants are (at least what little people would see they have) until after teams are figured out just to make sure people aren't picking because of cool images or stats. XD
Forgive me, oh great Master!
0c8fd1399b0cf2127d985a7c842e64d10b4e3412_hq.gif

Although from experience, most players who are Masters like to pick their Servants, then the others who don't mind can just be randomly shuffled together.

Also, what Magus families are allowed in this RP?

It might make sense for masters to choose the class they want, though not learning who there servants actually are until the rp begins to keep an air of mystery or something.

Forgive me, oh great Master!
0c8fd1399b0cf2127d985a7c842e64d10b4e3412_hq.gif

Although from experience, most players who are Masters like to pick their Servants, then the others who don't mind can just be randomly shuffled together.
Yeah, most likely I'll end up doing that. It is a bit different in terms of the RP not being the traditional grail war, everyone verse each other type, but I'm sure some people still have their own preferences.

Also, what Magus families are allowed in this RP?
Its all meant to be AU so there wouldn't be any really established from the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back